• Tokyo

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Beijing or Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On an Island

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • New York

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Somewhere rural: Wyoming, Dakota, rural Kansas, etc.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Omg.. Iwaku just fixed my alert and inbox issue and I just saw your message to me @ch0sen1 :( But , it won't let me respond and it will not let me PM you... Besides that I also had an off topic question for you as well.

Feel awful that I never got it though...

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Omg.. Iwaku just fixed my alert and inbox issue and I just saw your message to me @ch0sen1 :( But , it won't let me respond and it will not let me PM you... Besides that I also had an off topic question for you as well.

Feel awful that I never got it though...
Don't worry, I'll message you :)

Interested! Also. Tokyo! Because having an Apocalyptic setting in Tokyo is always something I enjoy seeing, hehe.

Interested! Also. Tokyo! Because having an Apocalyptic setting in Tokyo is always something I enjoy seeing, hehe.
We've already decided a setting lol it's Colorado Springs

We've already decided a setting lol it's Colorado Springs

Well, still count me in. Been a long time since I was in an Apocalyptic type of rolelpaly, and I'd like to change that.

*Slips in*

Hiya, Chosen! Been a while. Zombies huh? Brutal. I do love zombies. Especially in the gritty realistic settings. Never got very far into walking bread though. At any rate, let me know if you need a replacement or anything. I'd happily hop in once you finish the first chapter. Any role you need, I'd be happy to help out. ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person