• Tokyo

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Beijing or Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On an Island

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • New York

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Somewhere rural: Wyoming, Dakota, rural Kansas, etc.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Colorado vs Tokyo....who will win?

captain-america-civil-war-poster-1-copia.jpg
Colorado is Cap, no doubt about it.

I love the idea i'm in! But i am going to torture you all and not vote right away. Mwahahahaha

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
alright i'll go Colorado!

• Love
Reactions: Jade
NO TOKYO

Reactions: Jade
It is final.

Colorado wins.

Well guys!!! We can start to develop and progress! I can't tell you how excited I am to explore our own take of a post apocalyptic world :D

LINK: Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

(it will say Error, but it's operational I assure you)

I suppose I am sort of interested in this, if you need extra members, feel free to poke me.

I suppose I am sort of interested in this, if you need extra members, feel free to poke me.
We're still taking people, so really it's a matter of if you'd like to join for sure or not.

We can take one more then I'll close it off (until the end of the 1st chapter)

So everyone that showed interest in this ready to begin? It'd suck if this gathered a lot of interest for nothing :/

Well I've never been in an RP that's based in a group so I'm not sure what should I even do from where I am.

Rick Grimes said:
"hear Nebraska is nice this time of year"

But aye, I'm down for zombie stuff. In zombie RPs I have a character trope I like about a US army ranger that was on his way home when everything went to hell and since planes kinda...stopped flying, he was trying to walk his way home with a convoy and his home is (setting) or maybe his family lives in the (setting) and through various whimsical powers of narration and convenience said convoy dies before his narrative with other characters occur. I like his character trope because it seems simple but he has mental wounds and a physical bullet wound that he was supposed to have surgery on but...well, zombies. He isn't a rough and tough brawler but more of a strategic marksman style character that can send a 5.56 bullet up a fleas ass at two hundred yards.

Interesting :) I like zombie rps, but they always tend to die off so fast

Reactions: ch0sen1
I'm interested in this one. I've been looking for a worthwhile zombie rp for a while now

Interesting :) I like zombie rps, but they always tend to die off so fast

I'm interested in this one. I've been looking for a worthwhile zombie rp for a while now
We have about 8, but only a few are actively responding. Join the group and get your CS's up and you can start. The limit is 10 and you guys would be 10.

Reactions: Starrnico