• Tokyo

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Beijing or Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On an Island

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • New York

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Somewhere rural: Wyoming, Dakota, rural Kansas, etc.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
After being an avid fan of The Walking Dead since the beginning, I've been attempting to create the right type of post-apocalyptic RP for a while now. Season 6 finale of Walking Dead was "Heart Wrenching" enough to the point where I wanted to make a gritty, surreal, cutthroat (pun pun punnnn) world that features zombies, bandits, raiders, what have you. I was also thinking of having it set in the same universe as the TV Show Walking Dead, but it won't really be a crossover as the setting will be entirely different from any places in the show.

This can start out as a group, or a 1x1 and then people can be added and jumped in as the RP goes along. The RP will go in Chapters as it kicks off, with time passing probably in yearly/seasonal intervals. I want to bring the apocalyptic feel of Fallout, but apply it to The Walking Dead's world. In the same fashion, the RP will be incredibly surreal and survival based, and upon not reacting to a situation in an ideal or sensible way, you can and will probably die.

I don't really have a preference on characters or archetypes, as anyone of any background really will have to adapt to survive and become more in order to see another day. Looters and pillagers, or plain and simple day to day scavengers and runners, your OC is for you to decide, but will also influence and determine the path that the RP will go. Not sure about any human villains or antagonist groups yet, but I am working on a setting/plot for the RP. Yes, gore, suggestive themes, brutality, all that is welcomed.

If anyone is interested, then feel free to respond!

uploaded_file20130618-13586-1yk6uke-0.

Tokyo all the way! Totally hard to find RP's like this one.^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Tokyo would be a nice change from the overused NYC settings, but I love Seattle so that's my second preferred area.

Lovely idea, I'd love to be a part of this!

Reactions: ch0sen1
Tokyo all the way! Totally hard to find RP's like this one.^^

Tokyo would be a nice change from the overused NYC settings, but I love Seattle so that's my second preferred area.

Lovely idea, I'd love to be a part of this!
Wow two for Tokyo! You guys have any characters in mind?

Wow two for Tokyo! You guys have any characters in mind?

They'll be better rounded when setting and such is established, but yeah, at the least I'll have one, but I'm consideringa total of four, actually.

They'll be better rounded when setting and such is established, but yeah, at the least I'll have one, but I'm consideringa total of four, actually.
Okay, I will say just make sure you focus on one main character and then anymore maybe have as NPC's.

I'll just focus on one main, then.
I don't mind multiple characters, but they'd all need character info and such. You can post with multiple characters in them, if you can handle the pace and frequency then that's fine!

This sounds fun. I voted for Colorado, though; no HSTD for me. :)

I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up with a young character, as in like 16 lol. Like a Clem or Ellie of the group.

I am SO in for Tokyo. I'm thinking an ESL teacher from America possibly or a corporate employee. Someone run-off-the-mill with a penchant for yoga xD

This seems interesting and I hope(unlike a bunch of recent roleplays I've tried to join) goes through and lasts a good while! All in for any location, though I'd prefer Colorado or Somewhere Rural XP

May as well as count me in.

looks like Tokyo is winning. I'm creating the group now but I'll probably wait until tomorrow morning to let more votes come in for a definite setting.

COLORADO!!!!!! PICK IT!!!

I'm currently the Co Gm of a very similar roleplay and would love to expand my horizons and maybe join yours. I voted Colorado to even the playing field

I'm currently the Co Gm of a very similar roleplay and would love to expand my horizons and maybe join yours. I voted Colorado to even the playing field
Your company is welcomed :)

I remember Rping with you for Hiper!