Hopefully it'll stick this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blackangel

Like it says on the tin.

Ahem....

Original Iwakuian, Blackangel, here.

Since my old account was sent through the chipper and the destris tossed into the incinerator, I have had to make a new account.

Which I'm okay with, truth be told....though there were some things I eould have liked to have had access to...

Anyway, enough of my rambling....

Hi

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
Hey there blackangel, Welcome back to Iwaku! :confetti:

If you're accounts been deleted, then I guess Iwaku in itself probably is quite different than when you last saw it. If you have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to ask! ^_^

Welcome back! I'll assume you've been away awhile-- no matter, Iwaku's changed, but it's still Iwaku. Feel free to ask questions if you run into something you don't recognize.

Take this cookie and have fun~

Hello and welcome back. (: We're glad to have you. Sorry to hear your account got dismantled, but gotta keep the place clean somehow! If you end up having any questions about the site, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure a lot has changed about the site since you were last on. ^-^

Welcome back, Angel :) Glad to have ya!

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your account, and that you lost a few things. hopefully you can create even better things this time around.If you have any questions please let us know.

Welcome back, Blackangel! Sorry to hear your account got deleted, but hopefully a fresh start will be nice for you ^.^ I know a website can change a lot in even a short absence, so like others have said, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have! Are you navigating everything alright? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.