Hopeful to Forget ( @Brea x @MarilynFae )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brea

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Whenever I'm not working. Work schedule depends on the week and season. More active at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, Supernatural, Fandom, Modern Fantasy, Dystopian, Some Anime's, Mature
[BCOLOR=#6e0042]Note: This is our IC thread, we're just posting out CS's here in our first posts so we don't have to search through our PM for them whenever we'd like to reference them or add things to them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#6e0042]* ~ Plot ~ *[/BCOLOR]
Kylie and Liam were the best of friends. The kind of friends that grew up and fell in love. They made it through everything, that was, until Liam began to distance himself. He would start drinking at parties, skipping class, abusing Kylie, cheating on her, and everything else. Then one night after the two had a fight, Liam disappeared and no one heard where he had gone. What started this all was Liam was bitten by a werewolf, changing him into one himself. This caused the extreme behavior, because he couldn't control what his body did at some points. He loved Kylie, which is why he ran away. He couldn't stand seeing the pain in her eyes every time she was around him. A few years later, Kylie meets her new roommate, Gabrielle, instantly loving the house. When Kylie met her third roommate, she was a little less sure, seeing Liam.

Meanwhile, Gabrielle is having issues of her own. Liam's best friend, Peter, has been relentlessly bothering her. Peter drops by when he knows Liam isn't home, just to get under Gabrielle's skin. No matter where Gabrielle goes, she can't seem to escape him. He's beginning to wear her down. Gabrielle might just agree to one date... if only to get Peter out of her hair.

[BCOLOR=#6e0042]* ~ The House ~ *[/BCOLOR]
CLICK HERE

[BCOLOR=#6e0042]*~ Characters ~ *[/BCOLOR]
Kylie Coleman played by @MarilynFae
Liam Henderson played by @Brea
Gabrielle York played by @Brea
Peter Grisham played by @MarilynFae

[BCOLOR=#6e0042]* ~ My CS's ~ *[/BCOLOR]

[bg=#a8a8a8]

#6ab833
"Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide."
[/bg]

• tumblr_m9jpgx6GWE1qba8yvo9_250.gif
    tumblr_m9jpgx6GWE1qba8yvo2_250.gif
    tumblr_m9jpgx6GWE1qba8yvo4_250.gif
    tumblr_m9lg4vr92l1qba8yvo7_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    Full Name:
    "I'm glad they went with Liam and not Bartholomew like my parents wanted."
    . Liam Samuel Henderson .

Nickname(s):
    "Liam isn't short enough?
    . Li, Liam .

. Male .

"I'm twenty-two. Of course I still make mistakes. Lay off."
    . 22 .

Birthday:
    "Twelve days shy of New Years. Do you know how lit my birthday would be if I was born just a few days sooner?."
    . January 13th .

"It's definitely not a career, but it's enough to help me pay for my portion of the bills."
    . Is a Manager at a local cafe .

Education:
    "I hate school... but its important."
    . Graduated High School, planning to join the Police Academy .

[/bg]

• tumblr_m9lg4vr92l1qba8yvo1_250.gif
    tumblr_m7v0tofQmK1roqvrqo5_250.gif
    tumblr_m9lun1fyyn1qba8yvo8_250.gif
    tumblr_m98wnmvMnL1qba8yvo1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    FC: Beau Mirchoff

Eyes:
    "Brown... I think? Pretty sure."
    . Brown .

Hair:
    "Are you blind?"
    . Brown, shorter on the sides, longer on the top, soft, thick, slightly curly .

Height:
    "I like being tall."
    . 6'1'' .

Weight:
    "A lot of this is muscle, mind you."
    . 166 lbs .

Build:
    "Let's just say I spend a lot of time outdoors and exercising."
    . Fit .

Birthmark:
    "None?"
    . N/A .

Tattoos:
    "I think they're pretty bad ass."
    . Right bicep
    [spoili]
    036a0fb1641e2d334291f9e15f930825.jpg
    [/spoili] .
    . Left Forearm
    [spoili]
    29fb98b131be6bba34f1946f0fbbdbcc.jpg
    [/spoili] .

Piercings:
    "Ha! No thank you."
    . N/A .

Scars:
    "I tend to heal exceptionally well."
    . He has a little scar on his left palm, from a cut when he was a kid .

Bloodtype:
    "Do people actually know their bloodtype?"
    . O- .

Other:
    "Think we've covered everything."
    . N/A .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mv3rbkDUF91r7czr3o1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzbfxmjwwm1sqsk8do2_250.gif
    tumblr_mv3rbkDUF91r7czr3o6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    Personality:
    "People only know what I want them to know."
    . Liam takes some time to get to know. Most people's first impression of him is that he is untrustworthy and sketchy. He's mysterious, and this isn't on accident. He makes it so that he is hard to read, and he doesn't like talking about himself- especially when it comes to his personal life. He's naturally skeptical, which in turn makes him alert. Most of what strangers see is an act, a self-defense mechanism to protect himself of those who would take advantage of him. Once he decides to trust someone, he doesn't hold anything back. You either get all of him, or none of him, there is no in-between. Truthfully, Liam is very appreciative of the things he has, and is very polite. He takes pride in being capable, and can be charming when he needs to be. He doesn't play well with others, preferring to do a job on his own and making him very independent. Liam has a hard time admitting he is wrong, which makes him arguable, and an even harder time accepting help. He's very critical and crass, as well as impatient. He likes to get things done as quickly as possible. Still, if there is one good thing about Liam, it's that he is brave .

Strengths:
    "The weak don't survive, it's just how the world is."
    . Liam has a very high pain tolerance, higher than most people. He has a natural sense of direction, making him a great navigator. Sleight of hand is his specialty, as he likes to say. He is strong, both physically and mentally, and very sly, like a fox .

Weaknesses:
    "As far as you know, I have none."
    . Liam isn't very much of a team player, for starters. He also struggles with creating and maintaining personal relationships. Because he is so good at lying he believes he will be able to recognize other lies, but this isn't the case, which makes him gullible. He cares too much about the people he loves, and so is willing to sacrifice a lot for them .

Talents:
    "Yes, I can see the irony in me wanting to be a cop while also considering stealing one of my talents."
    . Liam knows sign language, as his mother is deaf. He is also good at stealing, but tries to limit himself. He can read the weather. Liam is also very good at lying, though he calls it acting .

Inabilities:
    "Pshh, I'm good at everything."
    . For the life of him, Liam cannot finish a crossword puzzle without looking up the answers. He is a slow reader, and is poor at spelling. Many metaphors go right over his head, and he struggles greatly with making personal relationships .

Fears:
    "To quote The Lion King, 'I laugh in the face of fear. Ha! Ha! Ha!'"
    . Other than his fear of intimacy and letting people get close to him, Liam has an irrational fear of butterflies and moths. He will deny it, but he is also afraid of rejection. Liam is afraid of cemeteries, too, mainly because dead things just freak him out .

Secrets:
    "Yes I have my secrets, and I'm not interested in sharing them with the likes of you. Move along."
    . Hates his father .
    . He steals sometimes, doesn't tell anyone about it .
    . Wants to be some kind of law enforcer, specifically a police officer .
    . Longs for intimate relationships, but because he also fears them he usually runs away from the opportunity of having one .
    . Loved Disney as a child, still does .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mv3rbkDUF91r7czr3o5_250.gif
    tumblr_mzbfxmjwwm1sqsk8do6_250.gif
    tumblr_mzbfxmjwwm1sqsk8do1_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    . Clear nights, Flavored Drinks, Loud Music, Crowded Areas, High Places, Solitude and Lame Jokes .

Dislikes:
    "I know surprises are meant to be a good thing, but I just hate being caught off guard."
    . Bossy People, Slush, Wild Animals, Rules, Mexican Food, Bright Lights, Neurotic People and Surprises .

Hobbies:
    "Sleeping totally counts as a hobby."
    . Sleeping, Wandering Around and Carving .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mlvp7bb4RR1qe7736o5_250.gif
    tumblr_mlvp7bb4RR1qe7736o3_250.gif
    tumblr_mlvp7bb4RR1qe7736o6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Life was easier for Liam when he was younger. Back then his mother and father loved each other, loved him. He was slightly coddled, and encouraged in everything he did. However, shortly after he turned seven the two started to argue more. Fights started late at night, one of them would drive off in anger. They stopped eating dinner together, started to fight over Liam themselves. Despite their fast growing hatred, it wasn't until Liam was nine that his parents got divorced, after his father found out his mother was having an affair.

Luckily he had a close friend to distract him from all his home issues. Her names was Kylie, and she was the best friend he ever had. The two were practically inseparable, they grew up together. She was there for him when his parents finally split, and he was always sure to be there for her whenever she had a problem. By the time they were both in high school the two were dating, and swore they were in love.

That is, until his sophomore year of high school. One night he was walking home from a friends house when he was attacked by a animal. He went to the hospital, the bite on his arm healed, and for the next month all seemed well. The following full moon, however, showed that things were not well. His life had changed forever.

The bite didn't only change him physically, but mentally too. Liam started to drink more- something he previously despised after watching his father become an alcoholic. He developed violent tendencies when he was angry, and often times he took out his anger on Kylie. It took a while, because he was constantly so on edge, but he saw that he wasn't treating her right anymore.

Liam didn't know how to control himself yet, and he didn't want to keep hurting those around him. So, on the day of his eighteenth birthday, he packed his things and left in the night. He didn't leave anything behind, except for a letting for his parents and Kylie, asking them not to worry about him.

He re-enrolled in school a few towns over to finish his education, and got a job as a busboy at a local cafe. For the next few years he lived in a shady motel and kept mostly to himself. He did make two new friend at his new school, Gabrielle and Peter. His relationship with Gabrielle was weird, because they weren't the type of people who would usually get along, but they ended up becoming incredibly close. He and Peter also seemed to click right off the bat.

During this time Liam learned how to control his new abilities, as well as channel his inner wolf. He is much more stable than he was when he first turned, but sometimes his temper still gets the best of him.

When Gabrielle graduated the year after him she decided she wanted to move out, and so she moved into Liam's motel room with him. They lived there for a while, saving their money so they could move some place better. This became much easier when Liam was promoted to Manager at the Cafe, and Gabrielle got a good paying job as a receptionist. Together they rented a house, which they were paying for fine on their own.

Recently, however, Gabrielle has been bugging him about how much more extra money they'd have if they got a third roommate. It took a while and a lot of argument, but Liam is finally tucking his tail between his legs and allowing Gabrielle to have her way.
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mouyk1onXJ1rgjyqbo3_250.gif
    tumblr_mouyk1onXJ1rgjyqbo4_250.gif
    tumblr_mouyk1onXJ1rgjyqbo1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    Love Interests:
    . Kylie - @MarilynFae .

Friends:
    . Gabrielle Page York - @Brea .
    . Peter - @MarilynFae .
    . Zaygen Banks - Barista at the Cafe. They get along well, Zaygen is just super friendly and a reliable employee .
    . Xena Rose - Barista at the Cafe. He appreciates her "I don't give a fuck" attitude and the fact that she still works hard .
    . Mary Rosenfield - His boss at the cafe. She's a very sweet old woman .

Rivals:
    . Ugo Oshima - An Alpha who sometimes tries to convince Liam to join his pack, despite Liam's many declines .

Family:

. Mother - Liliana Henderson - Stay at home mom - 37 [spoili]
    tumblr_md0hx4hS3I1rzxujso1_500.gif
    [/spoili] .
    Father - Geofrey Henderson - Construction Worker - 40
    [spoili]
    tumblr_mwdd9ll0qa1sgtnhyo1_r1_500.gif
    [/spoili] .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mwj5coYRSf1qf1n0wo6_250.gif
    tumblr_mwj5coYRSf1qf1n0wo3_250.gif
    tumblr_mwj5coYRSf1qf1n0wo2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    Werewolf Abilities:
    "It's pretty standard werewolf stuff."
    ☻ Is forced to change into a wolf during every full moon. Because of this he takes a "camping trip" each month where he goes into the woods (usually to an abandoned old cabin he found) and chains himself up. His full wolf form is larger than the common wolf, and is much faster and stronger.
    ☺ Liam has enhanced senses (smell, hearing, eyesight) and is naturally stronger and faster than the average human being.
    ☻ He is able to sense danger.
    ☺ Unless Liam is extremely angry or it is the day before, after or of the full moon Liam cannot turn into a full fledged wolf. He can, however, take on certain aspects of the wolf. He grows claws, his teeth get sharper, he can see in the dark, his hair grows longer, and his ears get pointy.
    ☻ His abilities are linked to his emotions, so if he is emotionally unstable he won't be able to control his wolf-like powers.
    ☺ Is extremely hungry all the time the day before, after and of the full moon.
    ☻ While in wolf form (or partial wolf form) Liam can communicate with other wolves telepathically.
    ☺ One of the good things to come out of the bite was that Liam now heals very quickly. Not as quickly as The Wolverine, but much quicker than the typical human being.
    ☻ Dogs feel inclined to listen to him, as if he were their Alpha.
    ☺ Full wolf form: [spoili]
    tumblr_mpdlc3VyQu1rs9gsro1_250.gif
    [/spoili]

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"Not all Monsters do monstrous things."
[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]

#d15508
"It's nice to feel wanted."
[/bg]

• tumblr_mnslenQoV01rafluco2_250.gif
    tumblr_mnslenQoV01rafluco6_250.gif
    tumblr_mnslenQoV01rafluco8_250.gif
    tumblr_mnslenQoV01rafluco3_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    Full Name:
    "I know what you're thinking: A Pretty name for a pretty girl."
    . Gabrielle Paige York .

Nickname(s):
    "Only my friends get to use nicknames."
    . Gabby, Gabs, Brielle .

"I'm sorry, do you need corrective lenses?."
    . Female .

"Old enough to be on my own, thanks for asking."
    . 19 .

Birthday:
    "Unless you're getting me a present I don't see why this is relevant."
    . August 21st .

"I like my job, actually. It pays well."
    . Receptionist for an office that sells Fire Safety equiptment.

Education:
    "I'm a high school graduate who doesn't know what she wants to do with her life yet. So what?"
    . High School Graduate, planning to go to college when she figures out what she wants to be .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mwbnmlTT3e1r1z5a3o1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwbnmlTT3e1r1z5a3o8_250.gif
    tumblr_mwbnmlTT3e1r1z5a3o2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    FC: Hayden Panettiere

Eyes:
    "If someone says 'People with brown eyes are full of shit' I'm going to fucking lose it."
    . Light Brown .

Hair:
    "I know, it's beautiful. Just like the rest of me."
    . Thick, Blonde, Bust-Length, Usually Styled .

Height:
    "Short girls are cute, I'd rather be short than tall."
    . 5'0'' .

Weight:
    "Are you implying I need to go on a diet? Step off."
    . 128 lbs .

Build:
    "I like to work out. Keeps me looking nice."
    . Athletic .

Birthmark:
    "Oh honey, my skin is flawless."
    . N/A .

Tattoos:
    "I want one, but just have better things to spend my money on right now."
    . N/A .

Piercings:
    "Some of them I got legally, others... not so much."
    . Both ear lobes pierced twice, her belly button, and her helix on her right ear .

Scars:
    "Like I said. Flawless. Skin."
    . N/A .

Bloodtype:
    "Like hell I don't know my bloodtype. Everyone should know it."
    . AB+ .

Other:
    "Pretty sure we've covered everything."
    . Sometimes she wears contacts to make her eyes light blue .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mxpvazAQMP1r1z5a3o4_250.gif
    tumblr_mxpvazAQMP1r1z5a3o2_250.gif
    tumblr_mxpvazAQMP1r1z5a3o3_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    Personality:
    "I'm a handful, but I'm worth it."
    . Gabrielle has been called many things in her life, most commonly a bitch. She calls things like she sees them, and is a very up-front person. She doesn't like to put up an act or pretend she's interested in something to please other people. To strangers, she comes off cold and unwelcoming. Very outspoken and stubborn, it's easy to classify Gabby as a primadonna. She's extremely high maintenance, and she is self entitled- so she expects the best! She never seems to run out of wit, and has a sarcastic comeback to any insult anyone tries to throw her way. She does everything with confidence, believing that anything in the world is hers for the taking. This all said, she isn't necessarily a mean person. It isn't her mission in life to make people miserable- she just doesn't prioritize making everyone other people feel good about themselves. If she thinks an idea is stupid she'll say so, not to insult the person, but simply because she wants to put in her two cents. Truthfully, Gabrielle is a sweet girl, who wants to see other people be the best that they can be. She's very determined and independent, knowing that she has to put work into the things she wants. Very girly and materialistic, Gabby takes pride in always being the best dressed person wherever she goes .

Strengths:
    "I'm a real asset, anyone is lucky to have me around."
    . Gabrielle does well in leadership roles, it's where she gets to put her bossy personality to work.
    She's detail-orientated, and can usually read between the lines pretty well. Thanks to years of gymnastics, Gabby has great balance and is very flexible. She also has exceptional stamina. Lastly, Gabrielle can run in heels, she's been practicing since she was ten .

Weaknesses:
    "Let's be real. I have none."
    . It's no secret that Gabrielle is arrogant and narcissistic. She's also very argumentative- and often throws a fit whenever she is proven wrong. She has aggressive tendencies and has no filter, often saying exactly what she means. She has claustrophobia. Gabby does not trust easily, which makes it harder for her to develop close relationships with others. Also, she is physically weak .

Talents:

"I'm good at everything."
    . Gabrielle has always been good at gymnastics, since she's taken lessons since she was very young. She can walk on her hands, and she's a good dancer. Gabrielle can't cook, but she can bake, even if she doesn't do it often. Also, she's very good at styling hair and applying make up .

Inabilities:
    "I. Am. Good. At. EVERYTHING."
    . Though she will deny it, there are some things Gabrielle can't do. She can't sing well- as she is very tone death- and she sucks at painting nails. Seriously, there's always paint everywhere. She can't take criticism, and despite herself Gabby can never seem to back down from a challenge. She's just too competitive .

Fears:
    "Yeah, I try not to tell people these things."
    . Gabrielle fears snakes and spiders, and is the type of girl to run away screaming at the sight of either one. She's also afraid her life will be meaningless, and that she won't amount to anything great before she dies. Lastly, she has claustrophobia .

Secrets:
    "Do you not know the definition of 'Secret?'"
    . She doesn't tell people about her wealthy family because she's been taken advantage of too many times .
    . Always wanted to be a cheerleader but never tried out for any squad .
    . Has wrecked 3 cars .
    . She's watched "The Devil Wears Prada" 172 times and still isn't sick of it .
    . Her favorite show is New Girl, but if asked she'll claim she's never watched it cause it looks stupid .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mwbnmlTT3e1r1z5a3o4_250.gif
    tumblr_mxpvazAQMP1r1z5a3o1_250.gif
    tumblr_mxpvazAQMP1r1z5a3o5_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    "When things go my way. It's just better for everyone else, wouldn't you agree?."
    . Being in Charge, Being Right, Arguing, Jewelry, Make Up, the Color and Brand Pink, Receiving Compliments, Dresses and Exercising .

Dislikes:
    "These things should just be banned, honestly."
    . Noise Makers, People who Scream for no Reason, Damsel In Distress stereotype, 'Dumb Blonde' Stereotypes, Being Proven Wrong, Slobbery Dogs and Crowded Areas .

Hobbies:
    "I like fashion. So should every other person in the world."
    . Styling hair, Gymnastics, Yoga, Shopping and Binge Watching Reality TV .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mkfvmfbHo81qd7fc3o7_250.gif
    tumblr_mkfvmfbHo81qd7fc3o4_250.gif
    tumblr_mkfvmfbHo81qd7fc3o8_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

There's no denying that Gabrielle has lived a very privileged life. Her mother owned a very successful chain of bakeries, and so the family never struggled financially. Though the family could afford a very extravagant home, Gabrielle grew up in a fairly simple. This allowed her mother to save more money than she would have if she spent it all on a house and a fancy car. It also allowed the family to buy the finer things in life, and take more family vacations.

When she was four she was put into gymnastics, because her father felt it was important for her to join a sport. Gabby had always been competitive, so she worked hard to be the best in her class year after year. She quickly developed a bad habit to brag about her skills, though at her young age it seemed cute.

She spent her early school years attending a Private School. Gabrielle fit in very well, and developed a snobby attitude to match that of her peers. She continued with gymnastics, starting to take place in competitions.

When it came for her to move on to high school her parent's made a decision. They wanted their daughter to be able to interact with people from all classes, and so they took her out of her private school and placed her in public school. At the time, it seemed like the worst thing in the world to the preteen.

She struggled to make friends with her new peers, mainly because they all thought she was a pretentious little bitch. She did manage to make a few friends, however, and it was enough for her to make it through high school.

During her Junior year a mysterious male named Liam Henderson moved to the school, and he instantly caught her attention. He was an upperclassman and she thought he was attractive, and he didn't seem like a lot of the other people in the school. She wasted no time to befriend him. For a while she had a school girls crush on him, but looking back now she knows she just liked him because he was new and slightly more mature than most highschool boys.

They got very close, though she did try to avoid him whenever he hung out with his other friend, Peter. She found Peter to be quite obnoxious, and honestly could never figure out why Liam liked to be around him. Liam graduated one year before her, and during her senior year she found that he was living on his own.

The idea of living on your own was very appealing to Gabby. No parents to tell you what you can and can't do, no one to answer to. Gabrielle craved that kind of freedom. She spent a lot of time in Liam's motel after school, and then once she graduated she convinced him to let her move in.

Her parents still tried to shelter her after she moved out, and she wanted to be able to make her own mistakes. They compromised by agreeing that they would send her a check each month, to make sure that she was able to pay for rent, and otherwise she was able to do what she wanted with whatever money she had.

Sometime in the summer after she graduated her friend Naomi set Gabrielle up on a blind date. Her date was cute, but the night was a total disaster. He knocked her soup on her when he went to hand her the salt, she tripped and scraped her knee on the sidewalk as they left the restaurant, he cried during the romantic movie they saw while she fell asleep. They never had a second date, but they did develop a friendship.

It was this same friendship that led to Gabby getting her job as a receptionist. His office needed one, and she needed a job. The paycheck from her new job, Liam's job, and the check her parents sent in the mail (which Liam still does not know about) was more than enough for the duo to start renting a house and move out of the motel.

It's been a year since they moved into their house. Gabrielle loves their lifestyle, but wishes she didn't have to spend so much of her paycheck on food and bills. She's been bugging Liam forever about getting another roommate so they would have money to go do fun things, and she's finally gotten him to say yes. Things are looking brighter than ever, and she thinks the girl who answered her ad for a roommate, Kylie, looks very promising.
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mkfvmfbHo81qd7fc3o1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkfvmfbHo81qd7fc3o2_250.gif
    tumblr_mkfvmfbHo81qd7fc3o3_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    Love Interests:
    . Peter @MarilynFae .

Friends:
    . Liam Henderson @Brea .
    . Kylie @MarilynFae .
    . Naomi Yakuza - A Really sweet girl she met in school, one of her best friends .
    . Hunter Finmark - They had been set up on a blind date that went horribly wrong. They do however remain friends who think back on the memory and laugh. He's the one who got her the job as a receptionist, so they work in the same office .

Rivals:
    . Faith Russle - Co-Worker, also a receptionist. Gabby thinks Faith is a fake bitch who's always throwing her under the bus. Also a snitch .
    . Richard Adams - Ex Boyfriend. Won't seem to lose her number already .

Family:
    . Dad - Kane York - Financial Adviser [spoili]
    90b993da5f22ee9eca18f39bb96beff6.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Mother - Rayne York - Owns a successful chain of bakeries
    [spoili]
    x8jMJK3.gif
    [/spoili] .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mvf30hCYOb1qij1mgo4_250.gif
    tumblr_mvf30hCYOb1qij1mgo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mvf30hCYOb1qij1mgo2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    Other:
    "Are we done yet?"
    . Always carried hair ties and a brush on her purse .
    , Her mother owns a chain of bakeries, which is where her family gets their money .
    . She is said to inherit the chain when her mother passes, but isn't sure if she wants to deal with all of that .

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"I am not a damsel in distress."
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MarilynFae
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]~My CS's~[/BCOLOR]

73a0c2aeb4cd1567948e6672830db3b5.jpg

• Name:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Peter James Grisham[/BCOLOR]
    Nicknames:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Pete - Petey - Peter [Usual][/BCOLOR]
    Birthday:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]February 7[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Pediatric Doctor[/BCOLOR]
    Education:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Graduated college from University of Alabama, and went to medical school in Washington, DC. [/BCOLOR]

• a280fb05b13e599842736ff416f9bc6c.jpg

tumblr_nhzsx0YJcU1tvhyceo1_1280.jpg

13129219_226332721091254_885457893_n.jpg

536890b4c41648a1676e81b76a8a8376.jpg

Eyes:

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Bright, vibrant blue that tends to change color depending on his mood throughout the day[/BCOLOR]
    Hair:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Starting to become a bit shaggy, dirty blonde, soft and thick.[/BCOLOR]
    Height:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]6'1[/BCOLOR]
    Weight:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]160 lbs[/BCOLOR]
    Build:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Fit - Athletic[/BCOLOR]
    Birthmark:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]The smallest one shaped like a star on the back of his neck, you can only see if he has his shirt off[/BCOLOR]
    Tattoos:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]N/A[/BCOLOR]
    Piercings:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]N/A[/BCOLOR]
    Scars:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]A few small ones here and there, mostly on his back of chest. He has one large one right under one of his ribs, about three inches long. Also has one on his arm where he was shot.[/BCOLOR]
    Bloodtype:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]A[/BCOLOR]

• Personality:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Peter is very, in better words, interesting. He loves to have fun and is a complete goof, especially with kids, which is what makes him so good at his job. To others though, he has a hard time communicating and can sometimes come off as rude or sarcastic. He is definitely a ladies man and always very flirty, but he knows when a girl is off limits and wouldn't ever push that. He is sometimes seen as a player just because he uses his looks to his advantage, but when he has someone or wants someone, he stays loyal. He is a great listener, very supportive and motivating to others, always trying to get them to follow their dreams. He is a great friend and very protective of what is his. He won't let anyone lay a hand on another person, and he doesn't believe in violence. He is a people-pleaser. He is also very charming though, always finding girls on his arms. He is appreciative of what he has and doesn't take it for granted. Over all, he's a very good guy with a huge heart, a big ego, and is always trying to do what is best for others and himself.[/BCOLOR]
    Strengths:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]While many other males, especially his age, struggle with children and how to deal with them, he is great with kids. He also isn't shy, so he has a great tendency to take leadership and talk in front of crowds or strangers. He is always honest, in fact, he doesn't know how to lie. He will be very straightforward with everyone. He is very intelligent and strong, at least physically.[/BCOLOR]
    Weaknesses:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Peter has a few weaknesses, the foremost probably being that he can't lie. He is always brutally honest, and sometimes in time where he shouldn't be. If he thinks something, he says it. He can't hold it have. He also cares too much. He always finds himself in situations where he gets attached too easily, ending in him getting hurt. Peter also has a tendency to be clumsy. With him being so tall and large, this makes it worse. He often trips over small things or even over himself or nothing at all, always runs into something, and is always very clumsy. He is also very gullible because he has a huge heart and always wants to believe the best in everyone.[/BCOLOR]
    Talents:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Peter is very talented with children and medicine. He can draw, though this usually stays to himself, and he also is very advanced in the weight lifting and working out spectra. He is always in the gym if he's not working, so he has become more advanced than others around town. He can also navigate very well since he was in the military and traveled on his free time a lot.[/BCOLOR]
    Inabilities:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Peter cannot sing or dance for anything. With him being so clumsy, seeing him on the dance floor is a sign that something bad is going to happen, and as much as he does sing, he can't sing well. He also can't lie for anything in him. He laughs way to much and gives it away instantly. He also isn't good at expressing feelings to someone, because he usually gets nervous and stumbles over his words or does something stupid[/BCOLOR].
    Fears:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Peter is scared of spiders, as childish as it sounds. He had one bite him once and he had to go to the hospital and get a million shots and medicine for months, so he doesn't like them at all. He is also not very fond of water. He will swim and whatnot, but it would take a lot for someone to get him on a boat because he is scared of drowning, though he would never tell anyone either of these.[/BCOLOR]
    Secrets:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Peter keeps most things to himself, including his family, his past in the military, few know of his job. He only tells them if they ask, and he is very secretive about once when he was a teenager, his dad stabbed him and left the scar that is under one of his ribs[/BCOLOR].

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Disney, children, exercising, sleeping, food, drawing, his job, cooking, eating, Chinese food, traveling, tattoos, girls, music, making people laugh, feeling accepted. [/BCOLOR]
    Dislikes:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rejection, water, spiders, idiots, drunks, drugs, deadbeat parents, mornings, dancing, bossy people, coldness, winter, snow. [/BCOLOR]
    Hobbies:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Drawing, his job, exercising, cooking, traveling, planning his trips, reading[/BCOLOR]
  • ]Backstory:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Peter grew up in a tough home. His parents were forced to marry and they ended up having a few kids, but they weren't happy. His father had different woman and always had them at the house. When Peter was eight, they all moved away after his mother had a miscarriage, and his father began to drink and soon became an alcoholic. His mother worked night shifts to support them and when she would get home, his father made him and his older brother sit and watch as he beat and raped his mother. Everymorning. When his father began to push around and hit him and his siblings, him and his brother stood up and that was when his father stabbed him. Soon they were all taken away from their parents and after months of fighting, his father was arrested and his mother eventually died from her wounds from his father. The kids moved in with their aunt, but she was never around, so they raised themselves. When they moved out, Peter joined the military at 17 and was discharged when he was shot in the arm. He then traveled and took online classes before going to medical school and fast tracking to where he is now. About a year ago his older brother, John, passed away, so that leaves it just him and his younger sister Jamie[/BCOLOR].

• Love interests:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Gabrielle York - @Brea[/BCOLOR]
    Friends:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Liam - @Brea[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Kylie - @MarilynFae[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]James Coleman - A friend he sees at the gym a lot. [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Cassie Garcia - Workout buddies[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Alyssa Martin - Nurse at his work[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Kaitlin Lee - Nurse at his work, top hand. Works with her a lot[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Mason James - Doctor with him, works in another department but they hang out a lot[/BCOLOR]
    Rivals:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]None[/BCOLOR]
    Family:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]John Grisham - Brother - 27 - Deceased[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Jamie Grisham - Sister - 21- Alive[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Patricia Grisham - Mother - 42 - Deceased [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Martin Grisham - Father - 45 - Prison[/BCOLOR]

• Other:
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]None[/BCOLOR]

~~~

selena-gomez-Favim.com-4683407.jpeg

• Name:
    Kylie Elizabeth Coleman
    Nicknames:
    Kylie [Usual] ~ Ky
    Birthday:
    July 27
    Bakery/Café Owner
    Volunteers in an animal shelter also

Education:
    Graduated college from University of North Carolina, also attended culinary school. [tab=Appearance][/tab][tab=Appearance][/tab]

• 02fe41890b92bbccb321691f87f0db7d.jpg

0s97ue-l.jpg

tumblr_mkc2rhM2T51qbt8b8o1_r1_500.gif

queen-selena-selena-gomez-smile-Favim.com-4391194.jpeg

Eyes:
    Brown
    Hair:
    Long, curly brown hair
    Height:
    5'2
    Weight:
    125 lbs
    Build:
    Fit ~ Fragile ~ Healthy
    Birthmark:
    One on her right, inner wrist. Only a small one.
    Tattoos:
    N/A
    Piercings:
    Ear Piercings
    Scars:
    A small one under her left breast from when she fell and had a bike wreck when she was little. Very small. Another one on her right shoulder, a couple inches wide from a car accident. Other small ones here and there.
    Bloodtype:
    O-[tab=Personal][/tab]

• Personality:
    Kylie is very energetic. She is always jumping around and trying to have a good time, usually the most optimistic of all the people she hangs around with. She is always happy and in a good mood, and never misses a chance to smile. Kylie is very supportive of those around her
    Even if she thinks it's a bad idea, she wants her friends to do what makes them happy. She is very peaceful and always trying to make peace between everyone. She believes everyone is truly good at heart, and that no one can stop her. She is a dreamer, and nothing can stop her. Though this is a good thing, it also makes her very gullible at times, because she gives people second chances when they may not deserve it. She is very forgiving and one of the most trustworthiness people you would ever meet. She is protective of her friends and family, and would sacrifice her life for theirs. She is a fighter. She doesn't believe in giving up, and with her stubborn side, she usually doesn't. Instead, she sticks it until the end, always smiling. She has a soft heart though, and is hurt easily, but she tried to keep her emotions in check. Sometimes she doesn't, but she cares more about others than herself. She could be in tears, but make sure that you are safe with a smile on your face before she answers how she is doing. She is definitely one of a kind.
    Weaknesses:
    Kylie has a few weaknesses. Mostly her feelings which cause problems. She is very clumsy and is always falling or getting herself hurt in some way. Kylie doesn't trust easily especially after her and Liam's relationship. She doesn't let many people in. She is very needy, mainly wanting cuddles and touches and wanting to feel loved. She is very self conscious and doesn't believe in herself as much as she should.
    Talents:
    Kylie has a great artistic ability. Whether it be drawing, painting, sculting, or singing, playing instruments, and writing. She loved all of it. She is also amazing at Baking, enough to have her own bakery and Cafe that she runs and owns. She is also very intelligent.
    Inabilities:
    Kylie can't do a lot of physical exercise. She jogs every morning and when she is stressed, but that's about it. She can't dance thst well, because she is clumsy and has two left feet, and she also is horrible at math. She just doesn't understand it.
    Fears:

Kylie is terrified of bugs. All of them. Spiders and snakes are also another big fear of hers, and she is terrified of heights.
    Secrets:
    Kylie never told anyone about her and Liam after he left, and she never told anyone about their relationship turning into hell before he left. She doesn't let anyone know that her step dad was abusive and Sexually abused her, she didn't even tell Liam. She also didn't tell anyone that she had a twin brother that died in the womb with her.[tab=Interests][/tab][tab=Interests][/tab]

Disney ~ Movies ~ Books ~ Water ~ Rain ~ Snow ~ Leaves ~ Nature ~ Traveling ~ Reading ~ Drawing ~ Writing ~ Baking ~ Cooking ~ Singing ~ Children
    Dislikes:
    Heights ~ Sweat ~ Rapists ~ Hypocrite ~ Rude People ~ Bullies ~ Liars ~ Mornings ~ Being Sick ~ Shoes ~ Dark Meat ~ Being Cold ~ Baths ~ Sports ~ Running
    Hobbies:
    Baking ~ Cooking ~ Drawing ~ Writing ~ Singing ~ Swimming ~ Jogging[tab=History][/tab][tab=History][/tab]

• Backstory:
    Kylie grew up in a small down just a few hours from Orlando, where she was currently living. She didn't know her real father, but for the first part of her life, everything was great. She had a mother and step father who loved her and her siblings more than anything, and things were great. Then her step father took an interest in her, and to save the details, hurt her in ways that she could never forget. When her older brother, Grayson found out, he immediately got into a fight with their step father and told his mother that if she didn't leave him, that he would leave and take all of her kids with him. Her mother chose her step father over them, but wouldn't let Kylie leave since she was still a minor. So this made Grayson stay to protect her. Eventually, Kylie was caught with a black eye and was taken from her family, along with her two older brothers, Grayson and Ethan. Grayson was an adult, so he got custody of his two younger siblings, while their step father was arrested and their mother tried to gain access back into their lives. When Grayson told his mother he'd never forgive her for putting them through that, she began to drink and do drugs, selling her body until one night when she over dosed and killed herself. After that, Kylie and her brother's were left alone and mostly happy. They learned to rely on each other and become a family, rather than just siblings.[tab=Relationships][/tab][tab=Relationships][/tab]

• Love interests:
    Liam - @Brea
    Friends:
    Gabrielle - @Brea
    Peter - @MarilynFae
    Alyssa Link - A manager and friend at the cafe she owns
    Jesse Jordan - A good friend thst she spends most of her weekends with. They met at the cafe
    Sophia Martin - Best friend met in college

Rivals:
    None
    Family:
    Elizabeth Coleman - Mother - Deceased
    Unknown - Father - Unknown
    Martin Coleman - Step Father - Prison
    Grayson Coleman - Brother - 25
    Ethan Coleman - Brother - 22
    [tab=Extra][/tab][tab=Extra][/tab]

• Other:
    None[t/tabs][/bg]
[tabs][/tabs]
[tabs][/tabs]

Last edited:
tumblr_mwmzycyUwq1r1z5a3o6_250.gif

goldenrod Location: The House
Mentioned: Peter, NPCs
Interactions: Kylie, Liam
Outfit: Polka Dots
Color Ref: d15508

The sound of Gabrielle's heels clicking on the hardwood floors seemed to echo throughout the house, a very familiar sound to her. She wore heels often, they were her favorite kind of shoes. Admittedly, she probably could have dressed more casually than she had, since all she had planned was interviewing Kylie. But, she felt more confident when she was wearing heels and her hair was styled.

Besides, what if she was invited to something last minute? She always liked to be prepared for situations like that.

Kylie, the last hope for Gabrielle to have a new roommate, had arrived exactly on time. This pleased Gabrielle, and so she got a point on her sheet. Throughout the tour Gabrielle made various notes and added or took away points on the slip of paper she had on her clipboard. After her first interview with a very perverted college boy she realized she had to make a checklist of things she needed and couldn't stand in a roommate.

The points system was designed to help her choose between two people if it came to a tough decisions, but Kylie wasn't exactly following any tough acts. Gabrielle had met more than her fair share of weirdos in the past week, and so before they were even halfway through the tour she had more points than any of the other people Gabby and Liam had interviewed.

Liam hadn't been around for all the interviews, because he didn't even really want a new roommate to begin with. But, he had been sure to be around whenever Gabrielle was planning to interview a male or even a female who sounded shady over text message. Liam turned away a lot more people than Gabrielle would have simply because they gave him a "bad vibe," but Gabrielle trusted him. Admittedly, she was thankful he cared enough about her well being to make sure he was available when she may need him.

When they started the tour Gabrielle had showed Kylie around the upstairs, asking her questions as they went. Things like "Do you have a job?"- which she did- or "Are you bringing any pets?"- she wasn't. It became very clear very quickly that Kylie was the most normal person Gabrielle interviewed all week. This came as a major relief, because it meant she didn't have to ask all the awkward questions Liam interested needed to be on her list, such as "Have you ever been addicted to drugs?" or "How often are you going to bring loud and/or douchey sexual partners home?"

Gabrielle had shown Kylie every room in the house- Even Liam's, though she knew he wouldn't like that at all. For the first time she felt sort sad about the tour being over rather than relieved. Luckily, Gabrielle was pretty sure that Kylie wanted to move in just as much as Gabby wanted her to. All that was left was for her to meet Liam.

"So, that's pretty much it," Gabby said, stopping in the middle of the living room to turn and look to Kylie. "As I said, you'd have your pick of this room," She motioned to the room directly behind her, "Or the one across from Liam's," Her hand moved to motion to that room as well. "And I'm sure you're going to love Liam, he's not a freak or anything."

Gabrielle pulled her phone out of her bag to check the time. "In fact, he should be here soon," She said, slipping her phone back into her bag. As if on que, Gabrielle heard the front door open and a familiar voice rang through the house.

"Gabby, I'm home! And I brought Peter!"

Gabrielle's smile faltered briefly, but she quickly corrected herself. Peter was definitely attractive, but he tended to get on her nerves. "Peter is Liam's friend, he comes around sometimes," Gabrielle informed Kylie quickly before shouting out, "We're in here!"

As soon as she saw Liam around the corner Gabrielle smiled widely to him, clearly excited about Kylie. "Liam, meet-"

"Kylie?" Gabrielle frowned slightly as Liam said her name, as if he already knew her. He then tripped himself, and Gabrielle's eyes grew wide with horror. What a terrible first impression! The blonde rushed to Liam's side, taking the bag of food he held so he could pull himself to his feet. She set the bag down on the counter, along with her clipboard. She was sure to place her clipboard upside down so Kylie couldn't see her score.

As she turned around she stole a glance in Peter's direction, and then looked to Kylie. She really hoped Liam hadn't just ruined everything.

tumblr_inline_njm9hsUScm1t6da4c.gif

darkgreen Location:Driving --> The House
Mentioned: NPCs
Interactions: Peter, Gabrielle, Kylie
Outfit: Red Hot
Color Ref: 6ab833

"Anyways," Liam said as he and his friend, Peter, exited Gabrielle's favorite Chinese restaurant. They each were carrying brown bags which contained their food, his slightly larger because it also had extra food for Gabrielle and whomever she was currently showing their house to. It was raining outside, though Liam hardly paid any attention to it. He simply flipped up his hood and folded the bag over so the food wouldn't get wet. "She's been interviewing people all week to come live with this, and this person is the last one who answered out ad."

Smoothly, Liam unlocked his car and slid into the divers seat. Once Peter was seated in the passenger seat Liam skillfully pulled out of his parking spot, turning his windshield wipers on high. "You should've seen some of the people we interviewed. One of them showed up wasted, literally stumbling around our home. He knocked over one of Gabby's vases, she threw him out so fast." A laugh escaped the male as he turned the heater on low. It was still warm outside, despite the rain, but somehow he felt cold in his vehicle.

Stopping at a red light, Liam moved his bag of food from his lap and to Peter's without even looking in his direction. "She has high hopes for this one," Liam continued, glancing in his rear view mirror as the person behind him got closer to his car than he felt completely comfortable with. "She kinda interviewed her over the phone the other day, she's gotten really good at this interviewing thing. I didn't realize it would be this hard to find someone to move into one of our free rooms."

Letting out a slight sigh, Liam drove one handed, his other hand hovering over the heating vent. He thought back on a few of the other people they interviewed. There was the girl who insisted on taking one of the free bedrooms for herself, and giving the other to her Great Dane. Then there was the guy who insisted he was going to need a lock on his door, which was a red flag to him for many reasons. The funniest interview by far was the twins who had the idea of growing weed in one of the free rooms. Liam shook his head.

"Honestly, I hope this girl she's interviewing doesn't work out," Liam said as he parked in front of the house. "We're doing just fine, I don't want another roommate." He would never say it, but he thought Gabrielle wanted a roommate for reasons other than less bills for her to pay. He thought she got lonely sometimes, and that he wasn't enough of a gal pal for her. His brown eyes landed on the unfamiliar car sitting in front of his home, telling him that the person Gabrielle was interviewing was still around. A bad sign for him, it meant the interview was going well.

Maybe they were just really, really late, Liam thought optimistically.

Liam gathered his things, flipped up his hood once more, and then rushed through the rain and to his front door. After making sure Peter was still with him, Liam turned the doorknob and pushed the front door. Typical Gabby, he scoffed quietly, rolling his eyes. He had told her countless times that just because she was home didn't means he didn't have to lock the doors. Sure, they lived in a safe neighborhood, but bad things could still happen.

"Gabby, I'm home," He called out, "And I brought Peter."

"We're in here!"

Glancing in Peter's direction briefly, Liam headed towards the living room, where he thought he heard Gabrielle's voice come from. Sure enough, as he made his way down the hallway Gabrielle's familiar blonde hair and short figure came into view, smiling at him excitedly. Another bad sign that things were going well. Liam shifted to hold his bag of Chinese food in his right arm so he could offer a handshake to the interviewee.

However, as he turned the corner he saw someone he thought he'd never see again. Liam would recognize he long curly brown hair and sweet brown eyes anywhere. "Kylie?" Her name came from his mouth, filled with confusion. How had he found her? He suddenly felt very panicked and distracted, and in his unsettled state his foot bumped into the corner of the wall, causing him to stumble forward.

Instead of reaching for the hand of his possible new roommate as he had planned, Liam reached out and caught himself on one of the stools that they kept at the counter in front of the kitchen. His weight caused the stool to shift and he continued to fall, landing on his knees. Better than landing on his face, but still not ideal.

Clearing his throat, which now felt very tight, Liam allowed Gabrielle to take the food from him and he pulled himself to his feet. Slowly, his gaze shifted back to Kylie, unsure of how to react or feel. "What're you... uh, What are you doing here?" He asked, his voice cracking with nervousness.

• Love
Reactions: MarilynFae
blue

Mention: NPCs
Interactions: Liam ~ Gabrielle ~ Kylie
Outfit: [Spoili]
29e8c9a253a32a830caf17bf9c2ffea0.jpg
[/Spoili]
Color Ref: Blue

Peter jumped into the passenger side of Liam's car, sitting his Brown bag of food on his knee. They had gone to grab a bite to eat and knew that Gabrielle was interviewing the last person who called for their roommate ad, so Liam had decided to grab some food for them. "I'm telling you, man," Peter said to his friend, "You guys just need to let me move in. I'm your best option. You both know me and I don't bring home an obnoxious girls and I don't have pets," he said as Liam began to pull out of the parking lot.

Peter already had his own apartment. A nice one too, and knew that he wouldn't need to have roommates. He had a nice and secure job, but he had offered to help them out with rent, plus it would save him a bit of money too. Unfortunately, the way that Gabrielle disliked him, there was no way he would even get an interview.

"I don't know man, maybe Gabrielle needs this. Don't ever tell her I say this, but with all of your trips every month, she probably gets lonely. If she'd let me, I'd keep her company, if you know what I mean, but she probably wants someone else around. Besides, if this girl works out, maybe I'll go for her and give Gabrielle a break... for a few days," he said chuckling.

He though that Liam's roommate, Gabrielle, was gorgeous. Sure, he figured thst he was annoying because he was constantly hitting on her or trying to get her to go on a date, but everytime she denied him, it made him want to try harder. He had almost everything. Peter was attractive, he had money, he had a stable and great job, he was reliable, he had anything that most girls wanted, but yet he couldn't even get Gabrielle to go on one date with him. The fact that other girls were so easy and she was difficult is what made him most interested in her. She was curious to him.

Once the car came to a stop, Peter pulled his hood on and jumped out of the car. He noticed a jeep in the front of the house that he spent so many days at with his best friend, and figured it was the girl from the interview. "Maybe it's going well," Peter said smirking as his best friend worried. He knew that Liam didn't want another roommate, but wasn't really sure why. In the end, he would have more money to spend and maybe this girl was a new start for Liam since he wasn't with anyone and usually didn't date. Who knew what she could be, or not be. It could be the worse interview yet.

As they walked in and Liam announced their arrival, Peter smirked, knowing that Gabby was probably rolling her eyes at the sound of his name. They got their jackets off so they didn't drip water and Peter continued to walk behind Liam until he heard Liam's confused and questioning voice. He nearly tripped over the male, but caught himself.

"What the hell man? Way to be cool," he said laughing as he helped the male up, along with Gabrielle. He figured, not knowing the girl and Liam's past, that he thought she was pretty and tripped over his own feet. Once Liam was up again, Peter looked to the girl and held his hand out for her. "I'm Peter, Liam's friend and Gabrielle's.." he smirked a little, "dream man," he said smirking as he shook her hand.

He could definitely see why Liam had fallen in front of her. She was gorgeous. Her long, curly brown hair was almost perfect, and her eyes were soft and gentle. She was definitely one of the most beautiful women he had seen, next up to Gabrielle of course. He turned his attention back to Gabrielle. "So, Gorgeous, how'd it go? Am I going to have two of the most beautiful girls here everytime I come over or is this just a one time thing? Something I should take advantage of now?" he said, obviously just trying to mess with her.

Peter's attention was caught by Liam's voice behind him. He turned to hear him ask what she was doing here. Wasn't it obvious? Looking between the two, he wondered if they knew each other. "She's here for the interview, I'm assuming. Aren't you?" he asked the shorter girl, raising an eyebrow. She looked just as nervous as Liam was, and she only nodded a bit, stepping back away from Liam. "Y-Yes. I was here for the interview, but I think that we just finished," Kylie said nervously as she looked at Liam.

She didnt seem to be looking anywhere else, and neither did Liam. Clearing his throat awkwardly, Peter raised an eyebrow and looked across from him at Gabrielle. "Do you two know each other?" he asked, looking back between the new girl and Liam. He looked back at Gabrielle and gave her a questioning look, unsure of what to do or say. Even if the interview was going good, was this taking a turn for the worst?
turquoise

Mentions: NPCs
Interactions: Gabrielle ~ Peter ~ Liam
33aeaf4f73fcec29cbc6840a719bc67d.jpg
[/spoili]
Color Ref: Turquoise

Kylie was so nervous for the interview that she had, that she changed outfits three different times, and Kylie never worried about what she wore! She just really needed to do well and make a good impression. Right now, she had her own apartment, but with money going towards her bakery and supporting herself, she barely had enough to pay for the rent. But she had found an amazing deal that if it worked out, she'd have plenty for rent, the bakery, herself, and some to save over.

So after changing from a cute outfit, to a sophisticated outfit, she finally chose a pair of maroon skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a black jacket with her black and white converse. [Ignore the jacket in the picture.] She was comfortable, still cute, and she looked sophisticated. Best of all worlds.

She had decided to eat breakfast so she could focus, and was as soon as she was done, she headed out the door and followed the directions her GPS gave her. Kylie was thrilled to be in the bigger city. She had always been in a medium size town with the same people, but she decided that she wanted to move. So, after she graduated high school and college, she took culinary classes online and moved into the bigger city to open her bakery.

Now, she was trying to get roommates so that she could make a few more friends than she had, and she'd save some money in they end. Once she arrived, she parked and walked to the door. It was beginning to rain, so she wiped her feet on the mat before knocking on the door. When she was greeted by a pretty blonde, assuming it was Gabrielle, she smiled and shook her hand.

"Hi! I'm Kylie. It's nice to finally meet you," she said smiling as she allowed Kylie inside. The interview went by a lot faster than Kylie had expected. Gabrielle showed Kylie her way around the house, asked some questions, wrote a few things down, and just got to know her a little bit. As they came back to their starting place in the living room, Kylie smiled as she said she'd be able to pick her room. Maybe that was a good sign? She thought it all went well!

When Gabrielle mentioned Liam, someone she had mentioned before, Kylie's brain tried to think. She knew a Liam, but she just wasn't sure what Liam it was. Surely though, it wasn't that Liam, her Liam. She smiled again as Gabrielle said that she'd love him and only nodded. "Honestly, if he's anything like you, I'm sure I would! And the house is gorgeous," she said chuckling as she looked around a bit at the hangings on the wall.

When Gabrielle said that Liam should be there soon, she heard the door open down the hall and smiled. So far, she had adored Gabrielle! Sure, she wasn't who Kylie normally hung out with back at home, but that didn't mean things didn't change, because they definitely did. She was so sweet and happy, which sent good vibes to Kylie and Kylie loved good vibes. When she heard a voice holler, her smiled dropped just a little. The voice sounded so familiar, but she wasn't quite sure.

Though she was certain when the two males turned around the corner and Gabrielle began to introduce her, but she was interrupted by the dark haired male saying her name and falling to the ground, tripping. Instantly, Kylie reach out to try and help the male, but it wasn't any use. When he stood back up, Kylie looked to see the blonde chuckling at his friend.

She took his hand, still in shock, and shook it gently with a smile. He introduced himself as Peter whom Gabrielle had mentioned was Liam's friend. She exchanged names with him before looking at Gabrielle at his last comment, wondering if they were together, but she didn't seem quite as interested. Kylie released the males hand and finally turned back to face Liam who was staring at her.

She was so surprised when he spoke again, she didn't get a chance to answer before Peter did for her. The guy seemed a little annoying, but she figured that eventually she could get along with him. He seemed like he had a lot to hide though. When Peter asked if she was for the interview, she nodded. "Y-Yes. I was here for the interview but I think we just finished," she said, still looking at Liam.

When Peter asked if they knew each other, Kylie looked away from Liam again and stepped back. "What? Oh, um, yeah we use to know each other," she said, looking at Peter and then Gabrielle. "It was a long time ago," she said.

Her mind traced back to the last time that she had seen Liam, but she quickly snapped the thought out of her mind and looked back at Gabrielle. "It was really nice to meet you. You have my number so feel free to call me whenever you two decide," she said nervously.

She wasn't sure what to do. The interview was amazing and she loved the house and Gabrielle, but Liam made things so confusing. Did this ruin her chances? Should she start looking for other ads? She was confident that she had found a good place, but now she wasn't sure. If they did decide to offer her a room, would she want to accept? After all these years, after her and Liam's past, did she want to live with him? Could she live with him?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea
tumblr_muzqs9MCOj1qd7fc3o3_250.gif

goldenrod Location: The House
Mentioned: N/A
Interactions: Kylie, Liam, Peter

Damn it Liam, Gabrielle thought as she watched Peter reach his hand out towards Kylie, assuming he would only make matter worse. She immediately rolled her eyes at his comment of being her 'dream man,' and underneath her breath she muttered, "Only in your dreams." Gabrielle wasn't blind, she could see what all the other girls saw in him. He was very attractive, had a nice paying job, got along well with kids.

But, the way she saw it, Peter was much too childish for her- Gabrielle preferred men, not boys. She also had this suspicion that he was far too good to be true, he just had to have a dirty little secret. He could be s serial killer, or could have some weird obsession, such as keeping a jar full of his own toe nail clippings. Whatever his fatal flaw was, she had no interest in discovering it.

The more Peter talked the more annoyed Gabrielle grew, though she made a point not to show it on her face. She was far too petty to give him such satisfaction so easily. Instead, she smiled politely as he asked how it went. Luckily, before she had to answer him, Liam asked why Kylie was there, which drew everyone's attention to him.

So, they do know each other, Gabrielle concluded. Must have been before he transferred to my school, or I would have met her before. Since Liam left his past behind and befriended Gabrielle she had been with him constantly. The only thing he consistently got away with doing without her was his monthly camping trips, and only because he insisted that he had to do it alone. It hurt her feelings, but she didn't want to pry on the subject, and so she always just let him go.

Normally, Gabrielle would think it a good thing if Liam already knew the new possible roommate. But, for whatever reason, the whole atmosphere in the room seemed to have changed for the worst. Maybe they hated each other? Gabrielle wondered, eyebrows knitting together. No, that doesn't make sense, they seem more like old friends.

"It was really nice to meet you. You have my number so feel free to call me whenever you two decide."

"Wh-What?" Gabrielle asked in disbelief, shaking her head. "I've already decided, you've more than welcome to move in with us! I loved you, you'll be perfect." Kylie was the only person Gabrielle liked all week, she couldn't just let her go slipping through her fingers.

"Gabs..."

Liam's voice sounded strained, but Gabby hardly paid attention to it. "What?" She asked in an accusing tone, her lips turned upwards slightly in an awkward smile. "She's like my dream roommate!" Gabrielle turned her gaze back to Kylie, jabbing her thumb in Liam's direction. "I mean, if he's really an issue I could kick him out. No problem." In all truth she probably wouldn't, because Liam was her current best friend, but she really didn't want Kylie to turn them down.

"Hey!"

"Oh, I'm sure your nice friend Peter will be more than happy to let you room with him," Gabrielle said, looking first to Liam and then to Peter. Her arms crossed over her chest, her weight shifted from one foot to the other. "After all, he's always boasting about how much money he makes. At the very least I'm sure he has a luxurious couch you can crash on."

Gabby paused only for a moment before she turned to Kylie once more. "At least stay and have lunch with us?" She offered, smiling. "I'm sure the boys brought enough for you too, they knew you'd be here. Isn't that right, Liam?"

"... Yes, that's right."

tumblr_mzbfxmjwwm1sqsk8do8_r1_250.gif

darkgreen Location: The House

All Liam could focus on was Kylie. He hadn't seen her in years, not since he left town. He couldn't pull his eyes away from her, she was just as he remembered her. Yes, slightly different. More grown up, maybe? He wished he knew what she had been up to since the last time he saw her, how things were going.

He could process that the three people around him were continuing on with conversation, but he couldn't hear what they were saying. They sounded so far away to him. His mind was racing as he attempted to sort out his emotions, he couldn't seem to focus on one thought. Why is she looking for a roommate? What brought her to this town? Did she get a job out here? Is she going to school?

He was probably making a fool of himself, staring at her the way he was. But, he just couldn't get over it. He had thought he'd never see her again, and if he did it would be passing by on the street somewhere. Not in his own home, looking to be his roommate. She had to have known I lived here, He thought suddenly, feeling paranoid. Almost instantly he realized how silly that was, how could she have known? It had to be a mere coincidence.

"Y-Yes. I was here for the interview but I think we just finished."

It was her voice that pulled him out of his trance, it was still familiar to him. An oddly nice surprise. Does that mean she's turning down the offer? He wondered, cocking his head to the side slightly. He didn't know how he would feel if she did, honestly. Of course he wanted her back in his life, she was such an important person to him for so many years. But, he also wasn't sure if he was ready for that. Could she forgive how he treated her before? Could he keep his secret under wraps with her around?

Was it a risk he was willing to take?

So many questions, and no answers anywhere in sight. Suddenly, Gabrielle was talking, and it was obvious to him that she felt frantic. The interview must have gone really, really well, Liam thought. Of course she loved Kylie. The fact that Gabrielle was already offering Kylie a room came as a shock to him. "Gabs," Liam said, trying to stop her. He wasn't sure if he was ready to have Kylie around again, he didn't want Gabby making promises he wouldn't allow her to keep.

His eyes widened as Gabby offered to get rid of him, the interview must have been astounding. "Hey!" He protested, finally turning away from Kylie to look at Gabrielle. "What the hell?" Her next statement seemed to be more directed towards Peter than to him, but he was still stuck on the fact she was willing to get rid of him so Kylie would move in. "Some friend," He muttered bitterly.

By the time Gabby was insisting Kylie stay to eat he began to feel very sick. Now it was Gabrielle he couldn't take his eyes off of, he couldn't believe her. "...Yes, that's right," Liam replied begrudgingly when she checked to make sure they had enough food. If there wasn't enough he wouldn't have been surprised if she went offering to give Kylie his food too, since she was already offering up his home.

Wanting to escape the situation for at least a second, if only to sort through his thoughts, Liam moved around the counter and stepped into the kitchen. He pulled open the cabinets and started to gather four plates for them all.

Last edited:
blue

Mention:
blue NPCs
[/Spoili]

As the awkwardness began to build up, he was about to break the silence when Gabrielle spoke up in response to Kylie. Insisting that she was the perfect match, Peter looked between the new girl and Liam. If things weren't awkward before, they definitely were now. Gabrielle was already handing the room to the girl, so the interview must have gone really well.

When Liam jumped in and tried to stop it, Peter couldn't help but laugh as she jabbed right back, insisting that she would get rid of Kylie in a heartbeat. He stopped himself though, when Gabrielle had a serious expression on her face. "Woah, you're serious? Damn, she must have really won you over," he said, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

Peter looked at the floor when she said Liam could move in with him, and talked about him boasting about how much money he had. Something she would never know though, was that the 'luxurious' couch was really one that he had gotten half off or at a yard sale, like most of his other stuff. Sure, he may have a good paying job and money, but he didn't try to boast about it, though if he did, it was when he was around her, assuming that was what she wanted since she seemed to love shopping and having the newest clothes.

Liam and Peter had become friends shortly after he arrived in the new city, so he knew that if he ever needed a place to stay, Peter always had room, even if it wasn't what a doctor's apartment looked like. Still though, he was surprised she was willing to throw Liam out for a stranger, but he soon figured that it was probably all some kind of joke to get her to stay.

When lunch was offered, Peter remembered that he had the brown bag still in his bag. Seeing Liam turn and walk into the kitchen, Peter raised an eyebrow and looked between the two girls before following guidelines his friend. He started to sit out the food, not sure what to say to his friend. "What happened between you two? I mean, Gabrielle is really set on having her move in, so you know we will figure out eventually," he said after they unpacked the food and plates and silverware.

Peter wasn't able to get an answer, because as soon as the question was out of his mouth, he heard footsteps behind him. He turned to see the two girls walking in. Gabrielle looked.. Well, her normal self, but a little more aggravated. What did I do this time? he thought to himself, though he figured it had a lot more to do with Liam's first impression with the new roommate turning into a reunion where Liam basically asked her not to stay. Now the only hope for this roommate to stay is if the lunch goes well.

Peter shifted and let the girls pick where they sat before taking a seat beside Gabrielle, forcing Liam to sit beside him and Kylie. He looked past them as they began to all get food, and he saw the window behind them with the curtain open. It was starting to get gloomy and dark from the clouds and it was still raining. Truly, he loved the rain. It made him relax.

"So," Peter said, hoping to clear the tensions. "Your name is Kylie, right? Are you new to town or what? What made you look for a roommate? Do you have a job? Tell us a bit about you, although I'm sure Gabrielle already picked at the details," he said chuckling. He knew there was a chance he was making it worse, but although he had a hard time showing it, he really did care and he knew Gabrielle wanted this to get well and in the end, Liam would want Gabrielle to have someone she trusted in the house when he was away and she needed company, so trying to ease the tension was the best he could do since no one else was talking.

He got himself a plate full of rice and chicken, not caring much for the noodles, and took a drink of the water he had as he listened to the girl talk. She had a soft, caring voice. She didn't seem quite so nervous anymore, so that was good. It had gone from her being uneasy and unsure of if she wanted to stay and Liam looking like he finally saw the girl of his dreams, to her being more relaxed and clam and Liam being more on edge and unsure of what he wanted. Maybe they dated before and it ended badly after he left? He didn't like to talk about his past, but neither did Peter, so he couldn't ever blame his friend.

turquoise

[/spoili]
Color Ref: Turquoise[/info]

Kylie was still in so much shock that when she turned to tell Gabrielle to give her a call once they and the decision made, that she didn't understand that she was already offering her a room. She figured that it would take more time to decide, but apparently she was wrong. The interview went well, alright. It was apparently by far, the best one!

Part of Kylie was thrilled that she was already offered the room, but another part of her wasn't sure if she'd accept it. She had worked hard after Liam left without a word to forget about him, about what they had, about the things that he did to her. She wasn't sure if she was ready to have him back in her life all of a sudden, especially as a roommate. But could she turn this opportunity down?

When Liam looked away, Kylie felt her eyes being released from his and turned to look at Gabrielle as she offered to kick him out. Her attention was snapped to Peter as he laughed, but quickly stopped when he realized she was serious. "Wait, what? No!" Kylie said reassuringly. "Okay, lunch sounds fine," she said nervously.

Once the boys walked off, Kylie took. deep breath and began to follow, but stopped to face Gabrielle. "I'd never ask you to kick him out," she said biting her lip as she tried to think. "I just don't know how I feel about moving in with him. I think I'd need to think about it first and see how Liam feels too. I don't know if either of us would be comfortable," she said looking into the kitchen at them.

"But I loved the house and you're probably my perfect roommate too," she said laughing, trying to ease the awkwardness, at least between the two girls. If she did end up moving in, she would want it to be not awkward with at least one person, and she figured Gabrielle was her best bet. Liam was.. well, complicated. Peter was interesting and somewhat confusing and mysterious, but Gabrielle, she felt like she would instantly be friends with.

As they walked into the kitchen, Kylie took a seat beside Gabrielle and instantly took a drink of the water to ease her dry throat. Once she sat it back down, she could feel the tension between them all and was thankful that Peter interrupted the silence. She just wasn't thrilled it was all about her, though she had already gone through it before and didn't minded again.

Since Liam had left, things had changed about Kylie. She wasn't the same girl from before. Sure, she was just as stubborn and hard headed, never taking no for an answer, always curious and wanting to get her hands dirty and go on adventures, and always having the biggest heart in the world, but she wasn't quite as niave. Liam had shown her to see things optimistically and realistically, all in a few years time.

"Well, I just moved here a few months ago, towards the middle of the summer. I have a bakery and Cafe opened that I work at and own, and I usually help at the animal shelter not that far from here actually. I had enough money to pass by, but I wanted to have some extra to save for other things," she said. "I found the add for this house and it sounded perfect on paper, and I fell in love with the house too," she said chuckling.

She had made her plate of rice and noodles, not a huge fan of meat. She ate it, and she wasn't a vegetarian or vegan at all, but at this moment with her mind clotted with thoughts and questions, she didn't feel like eating much anyway. She reach for her cup and took another drink before sitting get it down and wondering what would happen?

If she stayed and moved in, would she have the courage to ask the questions to Liam she had added up over the years? Would he answer her? Would he leave again? If she left and didn't move in, would she keep in contact? Try to become friends again? Would their old relationship bloom every again with them being in the same city now? Would she ever get the answers to the questions she needed to know? Would she forgive him? Could she forgive him?
[/info]

Last edited:
tumblr_mcdyc6Td651rijx2to6_250.gif

goldenrod Location: The House (Living room --> Kitchen --> Dining Room)

With a smug smirk Gabrielle began to follow after the boys, but turned to face Kylie as she felt her stop her. Kylie was making a point that she would't want her to kick Liam out just so she could move in, which cause Gabby to laugh lightly. "Oh, don't worry about that, I wouldn't honestly kick him out anyways," Gabby assured her, placing her hand on Kylie's shoulder. "I was just buying time while I thought of something else."

Shrugging her shoulders and removing her hand from Kylie, Gabrielle added, "I'm really hoping you guys will start to move past whatever happened over lunch." Gabrielle wasn't clueless, she knew forgiveness and closure did not come so easily. She only hoped that this would help them take a step in the right direction.

She took a seat in her usual spot closest to the window, and started to load her plate with a little of everything. Gabby didn't commonly eat so much, but Chinese was her favorite, and she had really been craving it lately. Her blue eyes flickered to Peter as he started to fire questions at Kylie, and she gave him a look of warning. If he made the situation worse she would... well, she didn't know just yet. But he wouldn't like it.

Luckily, Kylie didn't seem to mind repeating everything she had told Gabrielle earlier. Gabby took a bite of her food and smiled in Kylie's direction as she spoke, and once she stopped silence fell over them again. Gotta keep the conversation going, Gabby thought, taking a sip of her water. "Liam also works in a bakery," Gabby mentioned, glancing between the two. Maybe that was enough to get them to start talking to each other? After all, Kylie had already won her over, it was Liam she had to convince now. "Isn't that fun?"

The look Liam gave her did not go unnoticed, but she only returned it with a smile. Unfortunately, Liam didn't have much to say about his job, and almost immediately pulled Peter into their conversation. Typical, Gabby thought as her smile dropped. This wasn't the first time Liam had brought up that his friend was a doctor to get out of things.

Her eyes went to Peter again. Once more, she gave him a look of warning, but there was also some pleading in her gaze. She hoped Peter wouldn't tell them a gross story about his job, as she was sure he could. Kids could be disgusting. Please don't ruin the meal, she internally requested, holding her fork tightly in her hand. Just be normal for once. Or talk about Liam more.

tumblr_mht11dOrgw1rsnhljo2_r1_250.gif

darkgreen Location: The House (Kitchen-->Dining Room)

"What happened between you two? I mean, Gabrielle is really set on having her move in, so you know we will figure out eventually."

Liam nodded to his friend, but didn't have a chance to answer his question. Not that he minded, really. He'd been avoiding the subject of his past for years now, and he wasn't particularly interested in discussing it just yet. Though, now that Kylie had found her way here he was sure he was going to have to answer a lot of questions. The thought made his throat tighten, what would he tell them?

After Liam pulled out four plates he also gathered four glasses, filling them with water. Normally he'd offer his guests a beverage of their choosing, but it had been a while since he and Gabrielle had gone shopping, so water was all they had. Well, except for some green tea in the fridge, but that was Gabrielle's. She didn't like to share her green tea.

Skillfully, Liam took everything to the dining room, with Peter's help. He watched as Gabrielle took her usual seat in the chair closest to the window, and then Kylie sat directly beside her. Peter placed himself on the other side of Gabrielle- which shouldn't have been a surprise, but Gabby rolled her eyes anyways- which left Liam to sit directly across from Kylie. Had Peter planned this? Or did he just want to sit beside Gabrielle? Probably both.

There was a long silence between them, and then Peter started asking Kylie questions. Liam was sure Gabrielle already knew the answers to everything Peter could ask her, and then some. While Kylie told them about herself Liam got himself some food. He hated noodles, so he just got some rice and chicken. He then added two wontons to his plate, since they were his favorite.

"Liam also works in a Bakery, isn't that fun?"

Liam's gaze shifted up to Gabrielle, scowling at her. Why? What was her point? Inhaling deeply, Liam twirled her fork in his hand as he slowly looked to Kylie. "Um, yeah," he said finally, trying not to come off too awkward. "I manage the place. It's small, but I enjoy it." Nervously Liam glanced at his friends, trying to look for a way to redirect the focus from him. "But, that's not as cool as owning your own cafe, I'm sure."

With another look to Peter, Liam's lips turned upwards in a smile. He hit Peter on his back lightly as he said, "And nowhere near as cool as being a Pediatric Doctor, like Peter here." He then shoved some food in his mouth, so Gabrielle couldn't reasonably force him to keep talking. It was rude to talk with food in your mouth, after all.

blue

[/Spoili]

Peter sat back and ate his food as he listened to the conversation go on and on. It was mainly just small chat. Kylie answered the questions he asked, he received a few different dirty looks from Gabrielle, only making him smirk more, and Liam was just as nervous as he had been before. Kylie seemed to be an interesting girl, so while Gabrielle continued the conversation, Peter paid attention to Kylie and Liam, the way that they were reacting to each other. He knew Gabrielle approved, but would Liam come around to it?

Peter understood why Liam was hesitant. He didn't know their history, but it was probably intense with the tension between the two. He began to think about the first time he hung out with Gabrielle and Liam. Him and Liam were close friends, but him and Gabrielle didn't know him. She immediately didn't like him. Probably because he tried to get her number within five minutes of knowing her name, but he couldn't help it. As cheesy as it sounded, as soon as he saw her, his heart skipped a beat and he wanted to get her to go out with him. One date. That's all he needed.

Most girls he had dated loved the fact that he was good with kids, he had money, and that he was attractive, but Gabrielle didn't care about any of that. She knew that he worked with kids and got a lot of money because of Liam, and she knew that everyone found him attractive, but she didn't seem interested and he couldn't understand why. Other people suggested he show a little effort, but a girl had never made him work for a date, so he didn't know where to start. Kylie could be his middle man if she moved in, maybe helping him convince Gabrielle to go out with him at least once.

When Liam brought his name back into the conversation, Peter's thoughts transitioned back into reality. He raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes as Liam brought up that he was a doctor with kids. "Huh? Oh, yeah," Peter said as he cleared his throat, trying to get the food down his throat when Liam hit his back. He glanced over at his friend, wondering why he couldn't just play it chill. Even in front of other girls, he wasn't as awkward or nervous in front of him. Besides, Kylie hardly looked like the type of person that would go shouting around their business. She looked like she had just as thick of walls built up as Liam, so he wouldn't get anything out of her either. He'd just have to bug Liam later.

"
Yeah, being a doctor is cool. It does have its downfalls, like any job, I'm sure. But there's not much I can really say about it, just that the kids are great and my job is always interesting. I've always wondered though, what it would be like to bake things all day," he said, shifting the conversation back to Liam. He didn't want to say anything to screw things up, especially with the warning look that Gabrielle just gave him.

He almost flashed her a smile, but changed his direction and gave Liam a small smirk. "
Tell Kylie about the academy you're thinking of going. I still can't wrap my mind around you being a cop one day," he said, jokingly. He knew that if anyone could be a cop, it was Liam. He just wished that sometimes, he wouldn't hide so much of himself and he'd tell his friends about his secret life and past, though he knew he couldn't blame them since even Gabrielle and Liam didn't know about his life until he moved there.

turquoise
[/spoili]

Kylie stayed quiet as the others did. It was still quite awkward and she wasn't sure if it would get better. She loved the house and Gabrielle was her ideal roommate, but Liam was a huge surprise. She had learned to move on from what had happened, him leaving the way he did. Part of her was still hurt and upset, but she wasn't angry at him. She just wanted answers. She didn't think thst turning down the key to her future was necessary though. It all depended on him though.

The brunette turned her head and raised an eyebrow as she mentioned that Liam worked at a bakery. It didn't sound like the Liam she knew, so maybe things really had changed. She turned back to him and listened a bit, smiling softly at his comment. Owning her own bakery was definitely everything she imagined, and she loved it all. His next comment about Peter made her raise an eyebrow.

"You're a doctor? That's so neat. I was thinking about going back to school to be a nurse but I decided I wanted to go back and major in marine biology," she said replying. Kylie had always loved animals, especially aquatic animals, so the fact that she was now living just ten minutes from the ocean, if that, made her really consider pursuing her dream of working with those animals.

As he talked about it, she listened, intruged, until he turned the conversation back to Liam and something about an Academy. As he continued and mentioned him being a cop, Kylie was more shocked than about the bakery. Sure, it was something she had always imagined him doing and she knew he would be good at, but it was the realization that he was, in fact, the same Liam Henderson that she had fallen in and out of love with all those years ago.

She sat back and waited to see if he'd say anything, her mind beginning to daze off as she thought back to where they grew up together. She picked at her food and just stared off as she thought. They had fallen in love, been the best of friends, and we're always there for each other. They went on adventures, experienced everything together, and had the time of their lives as a pair. Then something changed, and she never knew what. He just because angry and violent and distant. Then one day his parents called and said that he had left with only a letter. She read it over and over, sure the past few months had been a dream, but they hadn't.

Kylie snapped back to reality as the rain stopped pouring. She glanced out the window and then across the table at Liam, then at the other two sitting beside them. As they began to finish up lunch, she wondered what they would do now. Gabrielle obviously wanted her to move in. Kylie was hesitant, but something inside her told her to stay, that this was the right choice. Now it was all up to Liam. If he asked her to stay, she would. If he said he wanted a different roommate, she'd go. Everyone at the table knew as they finished their plates, that the ball was now in his court.

tumblr_msdply8k6f1r1z5a3o2_250.gif

goldenrod Location: The House (Living room --> Kitchen --> Dining Room)

Much to Gabrielle's surprise, Peter did exactly what she wanted him to do. She wouldn't let him know, but this certainly earned him some brownie points, especially since she didn't need to tell him to steer the conversation back to Liam. She felt slightly proud of him, a smile forming on her lips.

Happily, Gabrielle took another big bite of her food, crossing her legs. She wasn't sure if Peter was aware of it, but Gabby knew just how excited Liam was for the Police Academy. He didn't show it in the way she would- by trying on police costumes and busting in his rooms telling him to put his hands up- but he showed it in his own ways. Going to the gym every day, studying for the written exam every night before bed. She was very proud of her friend.

Gabrielle would be lying if she said she was't surprised by how easily Liam started to tell Kylie about the academy. Even with her, he wasn't very talkative about it, so this was the first time she had seen him show any obvious excitement about it. Her brown eyes flickered to Kylie, looking her up and down for a moment. For a split second, jealousy flashed through her. She was his best friend, so why did she have to pry to get him to talk to her like this?

They were probably really close before, Gabrielle concluded, dismissing her brief jealousy. That was the only explanation, after all. Gabrielle took a sip of her water, looking down to realize her plate was nearly empty. Wow, time sure is flying, she thought. She looked back up to Liam, hoping that by now he had decided to offer Kylie a room. He's smiling, that's a good sign.

Clearing her throat, Gabrielle decided that maybe giving them a moment alone would allow for Kylie and Liam to come to a final decision on their own. She smiled to them all as she stood, grabbing her plate and reaching for Kylie's, since it was also empty. "I'm gonna get a jump on these dishes," She announced before looking directly to Peter. "Help me carry them to the kitchen, will ya?"

She posed it as a question, but really meant it as a demand. He could refuse, of course, but that would cost him all the brownie points he had managed to earn. With one last glance between Kylie and Liam, Gabrielle turned and started towards the kitchen. Her heels clicked against the hardwood flooring as she went, her long blonde hair swaying back and fourth slightly.

When she got to the kitchen she ran some water over the plates, trying to rinse away most of what was left over. She then pulled open the dishwasher so she could place them in there. She didn't like to clean, which was why she preferred dirty dishes to be taken care of right away. It was just easier that way, she thought.

darkgreen Location: The House (Kitchen-->Dining Room)

The fact that Kylie wanted to major in marine biology made Liam smile, that was so like the Kylie he remembered. She had always loved animals her whole life, he used to think she might be a vet or open her own pet shop when they were younger. And, to hear she owned her own bakery was nice too. Kylie was probably very good about it, and she seemed to enjoy it. He was glad that she was doing something she loved.

It honestly put his mind a little at ease to know she was doing well. When he first moved he spent a lot of time thinking about her, resisting the urge to run back home. That's probably part of the reason it was so hard to decide whether he wanted her to move in or not. He spent so much time of the last few months trying to forget everything about his past, including her. Was he ready to throw that away?

Peter suddenly betrayed his trust, bringing up the academy. Liam felt his face twist into a scowl as he gazed at his friend, who looked very pleased with himself. "Traitor," He mouthed to him before turning to look at Kylie. He smiled awkwardly, clearing his throat. "Uh, yeah, yeah," He began, scratching behind his ear. "I'm trying to become a police officer."

He took a sip of water, gaze flickering around the table before returning back to Kylie. He met her gaze, and slowly his smile transformed from a awkward one to an easy one. "It's, uh, actually kind cool, really," He started, leaning over the table slightly. "There's like way more work than you would think, and I've really had to get into shape for it."

That was a bit of an overstatement. Liam was naturally stronger than the average male thanks to his werewolf-ness, but he still had to go to the gym. He had to look as strong as he was, or else people might be suspicious of him. Truthfully, Liam might have been overly careful about keeping his werewolf self a secret. He just didn't know what he would do if anyone found out.

"I've been studying like super wicked hard," He continued, playing with the food on his plate. "I think I know all the answers there could possibly be on the written exam, but I keep studying anyways. I mean, you know I've always been bad at tests. I'd be so pissed if I tanked it." Liam took a quick bite of his food, feeling more at ease than he thought he would.

It was easy for him to fall back into pace with Kylie. He knew things were different for them, he really did. But when he looked at her he felt just like he did back when they were best friends. Talking with her just felt so... natural. Nothing was forced.

"But, I've also gotta take the personality test, so we'll see if I get accepted," He said, shrugging his shoulders. Liam knew he was secretive, and that might be the reason he gets rejected. He was trying not to think of that possibility, though. His gaze turned to Gabrielle as she stood, declaring she was going to start on the dishes.

She wasn't fooling him, Liam knew she was just trying to give him a chance to talk to Kylie alone. The fact that she invited Peter to join her was all the proof he needed. His gaze followed her as she left the room, and once she was out of sight he looked back to Kylie. Silence fell over them, and his smile turned awkward once again. "It's really nice to see you, Kylie," Liam finally said.

blue

[/Spoili]

Peter couldn't help but let out a small chuckle from his thin lips when he saw Liam mouth towards him. Maybe he was a traitor, but so what? Liam had done that plenty times to him before, especially with Gabrielle. If he had played nice before then he would have played nice then, but he's all about being fair. When he saw Gabrielle sigh, obviously approving of his decision to turn the conversation back to Liam, he wondered if he was getting on her good side, finally.

Peter listened to his friend talk more about the police academy and he payed attention to Kylie's expression. Liam and Peter had talked about the academy before, so he knew all of this and was rooting his friend on. Liam had a hard time getting attached and caring, but everyone could tell that he cared about this. It was obvious by every smile he showed that he wasn't faking it. Just talking about it made him seem less tense and more relaxed.

Peter's thoughts were interrupted when Gabrielle stood up and grabbed hers and Kylie plate. He glanced up and saw her asking him to help her. He figured that the look she gave him afterwards was a warning to signify that she would ruin his life if he didn't follow her. So, much to Liam's fear, Peter stood up and took his and Liam's empty plates, following Gabrielle into the kitchen.

He sat them on the counter and watched her as she began to wash them off and stick them into the dishwasher. Peter laughed and shook his head at her. He watched her and shifted so she could close the dishwasher before shifting back and leaning against the counter. "After all of that acting I just did in there, I at least deserve a thank you, don't you think?" he said, smirking, watching her closely, popping a piece of gum in his mouth.

After offering her one, he put it back in his pocket and checked the time on his watch. "You know, a real thank you is if you let me take you out tomorrow night," he said smirking. "Just one night. I mean, what's the harm in that? Let's go out once. If you really don't like me, I'll leave you alone after one date," he said, sighing. He crossed his arms and heard movement in the dining room.

"So do you think he'll let her stay?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl beside him. He knew his best friend and he knew that he had a rough past, or at least from what he had gathered. Liam never liked to talk about it, but Peter was good at reading people, especially his best friend. This girl was important to him at one point. Whether a girlfriend, best friend, or something else. But she meant a lot to him sometime, he just wondered if it was enough for him to ask her to stay in his life after all those years.

turquoise
[/spoili]

Kylie listened more as Liam talked about the police academy. He seemed to be excited, which was good. Kylie had always loved seeing her friends and family, especially Liam, excited about something they enjoyed. Liam, even before everything went down, had always had a hard time showing people that he cared about things and had a hard time portraying his feelings. It was obvious that he was excited about this and it made her think back to when they were kids and they'd play games and he'd be a cop.

He'd be an amazing cop. That's all she could say.

When Gabrielle stood up, she didn't even notice, too busy looking at Liam and seeing that he hadn't changed at all, maybe a little taller and stronger. More matured, but still the same. When Gabrielle grabbed her plate, she leaned back and was going to help when she asked Peter too. Her eyes went wide, nervously. She knew it was just a ploy to get Liam and her alone.

As Peter and Gabrielle began to walk out of the dining room, Kylie looked back to Liam and her heart began to beat faster as her nerves came back. She looked down for a minute and then back up at Liam as he spoke up. "It's nice to see you too, Liam," she said softly, looking around.

She wasn't sure what to say. Should she apologize for being here? Should she ask him the questions she had in her mind since he left without a word? Should she pretend like she didn't remember him? Should she take this chance to leave? Nothing felt right. No matter what she thought of, it felt wrong to her. Finally, she ignored it and spoke up.

"I worried about you a lot," she said softly, looking back down, embarrassed. "I just--I just want you to know that I'm not angry you left. I was for a little while, then I was hurt, and confused, but I was mainly worried. I'm glad that you're okay. That is what matters now," she said.

After a few more seconds of silence, she spoke up again. "I'm sorry about coming here. I didn't know that the Liam she mentioned was you. And I understand you probably not wanting to be around me and me living here. I mean, you ran from me before, why would you want me living with you now," she said chuckling awkwardly. "I won't tell them either. About us. Just that we were old friends," she said softly. "If that's what you want."

tumblr_muzqs9MCOj1qd7fc3o1_250.gif

goldenrod Location: The House (Kitchen)
Mentioned: Liam, Kylie
Interactions: Peter

It only took a second for Peter to join her in the kitchen with two more plates in tow. Without meeting his gaze she silently took them from him, rinsed them off, and placed them in the dishwasher. After closing the dishwasher she pretended not to notice Peter lean against the counter and look over to her. She started to wash her hands, which she knew probably wasn't necessary. But, her hands felt dirty, so she did it anyways.

"After all of that acting I just did in there, I at least deserve a thank you, don't you think?"

Gabrielle rolled her eyes, drying her wet hands on a wash cloth. "Thank you," she said sincerely, she really did appreciate him playing along with her. Still, behaving himself one time didn't change the way she felt about him. She glanced in his direction, taking a piece of gum that was offered to her.

Peter then proceeded to ask her out, and she openly scoffed at him. Why do we always end up here? She wondered, feeling annoyed. We were getting along, but he just always has to ruin it, doesn't he? Luckily, Liam and Kylie started making noise at that moment, saving Gabrielle from having to answer Peter's request.

"I think he will," Gabrielle responded, smiling softly. She put some lemon scented lotion- which she kept next to the soap, since soap dries out skin- on her hands and started to rub it in. She could tell Liam liked having Kylie around, and she felt that he probably missed her. It was obvious they used to play big roles in each other's life, and it was hard to let something like that go. She was positive he wanted her back.

Even though she knew it was wrong, Gabrielle peaked her head around the corner to see what was going on with Liam and Kylie. She had missed most of their conversation, it seemed. Much to her pleasure, she started listening just as Liam officially offered Kylie a room. Excitement flushed over her and she swiftly stepped back into the kitchen, smiling widely.

"Yes!" She whisper-yelled to herself, pumping her fist. Her brown eyes then flickered to Peter, and she said, "Told you."

tumblr_inline_njm9eqg8br1t6da4c.gif

darkgreen Location: The House (Dining Room)
Mentioned: Gabrielle, Peter
Interactions: Kylie

They were both feeling nervous, that much was clear. To be fair, it was an awkward situation. Considering the circumstances, they were both probably handling things pretty well. At least they weren't yelling at each other, or storming out of the house. Liam always thought he would just run in the other direction if he ever saw Kylie again, but instead he was eating with her.

When she spoke up Liam wanted to look away, not wanting to have to look her in the eye as she explained she had been worried about him. But, he knew that was cowardly. She at the very least deserved his full attention. Truthfully, Kylie deserved so much more. Endless apologies, an explanation even. Liam couldn't give her those things, though, so his attention was going to have to do.

Liam almost wanted to smile when she offered to protect his privacy, she was so considerate. It made him feel even more guilty that he just left out of the blue knowing that she wasn't angry at him. She should be, she should hate him. He couldn't understand why she didn't.

When she was finished he had a hard time finding his voice, only able to shake his head at first. Finally, he said. "I didn't." It took him another moment to continue, suddenly feeling very emotional. "Run away from you, I mean. You weren't the reason I left, of course you weren't." He was still shaking his head, he felt horrible that she blamed herself. Had she been blaming herself the whole time? The thought made him feel nauseous.

He forced himself to look her in the eyes, despite how much it hurt him. "I'm sorry," he said. He wanted nothing more than to tell her the real reason he left, or even explain that he was going through something when he left and didn't want to continue to drag her through it. Sadly, that would give too much away, so he couldn't. He never could.

Silence fell over them once more as he tried to make a final decision. He was much better at controlling himself now, with the exception of his 'time of the month.' Maybe he could have her back in his life now. Plus, who was he to deny Gabrielle her dream roommate?

If things really can't work out I could just move away again, he thought, Or at the very least move in with Peter. It won't hurt to try... will it? Taking a deep breath, Liam cleared his throat. "You're welcome to move in with us, if you want to," Liam said, sounded much more sure of his choice than he felt. "I'd be really happy to have you as a roommate. And God knows Gabrielle will be too."

A slight chuckle escaped him as he caught sight of blonde hair swishing over the corner of the kitchen, making it obvious that Gabrielle was eavesdropping. Typical Gabby. He then looked back to Kylie, wondering if she would accept.

blue

[/Spoili]

Peter couldn't help but smile a bit when she rolled her eyes at him. Part of him felt like that was why he couldn't stop going for her. Despite knowing that she didn't like him, or at least didn't show it, he always tried to go for her because she was the only girl who wasn't all over him and begging for a date. She was hard to get, and he liked that. He didn't find it attractive when girls just threw themselves at him or begged to go out, he liked them having a little class and not taking his shit. He needed someone who was willing to put him in his place, and so far, she was the only girl that told him his crap wasn't going to cut it. She was different, which is what initially attracted him.

After Gabby thanked him, he smirked a little, "You're welcome," he said, waiting for her response to his question. When she didn't answer and instead turned her attention to the kitchen where Liam and Kylie were beginning to make noise and talk, obviously getting over the awkward phase they had initially had. It was obvious, and everyone concluded that Liam and Kylie had some kind of history together where they meant a lot to each other, the only question left to answer, was whether or not they could get over it and start over, or if she'd leave and completely leave their relationship in the dust again.

Part of Peter knew that Liam would kill him for this entire day. From turning the conversation back to him, ditching him and leaving them alone, and even listening in to their conversation, but he didn't mind. If anything, one day he would be thanking him. Either he would have sent her away and saved him some of the heartbreak he had before they met, or he would invite her to stay and it would be the best time of his life. Either way, Peter would end up being thanked, he was sure. And if anything, maybe this would help his friends work on relationships better, but who knew. Liam had always been the most stubborn man Peter had ever met.

When Liam invited her to stay, Gabrielle turned around, just inches from him and pumped her first, insisting that she had called it. Peter simply rolled his eyes. "I never doubted you. How could I, when you set this entire thing up," Peter said with a chuckle. He had to admit, he was glad that he had offered the room. He had a strangely good feeling about this new girl and Liam. Even about him and Gabrielle. He had a feeling that things would be changing dramatically, but for the good only. Giving the girl a high five, he pulled back so that Liam wouldn't see them, though he probably already had. Laughing a little, he leaned back against the counter and listened for Kylie's response.

turquoise
[/spoili]

Kylie listened closely as he spoke. He apologized, and part of her was thankful. For years, all she had wanted was an explanation, and apology, something. Anything that showed her that he still cared, but that timing wasn't right. Unfortunately, she never got that and now, it seemed almost too late. She'd forgive him, as much as that part of her told her not to. She would forgive him and move on with her life, whether she chose to stay here, if he offered, or leave. She knew that he was safe and perfectly fine, which was the big reason she couldn't let go. But now, she felt like she would be okay. She just wasn't sure she wanted to forget about him.

It was crazy, in a way. Kylie had been so hurt and angry when he first left. Then she became fully angry that he would leave without an explanation and just leave her to explain to everyone who asked about him that she didn't know. And finally, she decided that she couldn't spend her entire life being angry and hurt and worried. He had left with his own choice. It was his decision. He could have stayed and let her help, but he didn't and there was nothing she could change about that, so instead, she let it go. She learned long ago to forgive him and forget about it, though she had never forgotten, despite how much she tried.

After he said he didn't leave because of her and he apologized, Kylie looked back down at the table and at her empty water glass, wishing she had some more water so clear the bump in her throat. How was she suppose to respond to that? Swallowing, she was about to speak up when he cleared his throat and offered her an extra room. She laughed with him a little when he mentioned Gabrielle. She did adore the girl and so far she seemed to like Kylie also. She wasn't sure if she would accept, but she was thankful that he had offered. If he was willing to move on, so could she. Besides, laughing with him at that moment, their chuckles going perfectly together to make music, it reminded her that they had been great friends, and she had missed the type of bond she had with him, never finding it in anyone else.

"If you're sure, I would love to," Kylie responded softly, a smile softening on her lips. She saw the swirl of blonde hair swooshing away and could hear the girl cheer quietly in joy, making her chuckle a little more.

• Love
tumblr_msdply8k6f1r1z5a3o2_250.gif

goldenrod Location: The House (Kitchen --> Dining Room)

When Peter lifted his hand for a highfive Gabrielle initially hesitated, but then decided, What the hell. She was happy enough. After the two highfived they both turned their attention back to the dining room, listening for Kylie's response. When Kylie accepted Gabrielle cheered quietly again, excited that her search for a new roommate was finally complete.

The blond waited a few moments before joining them in the dining room again. "So, have you two come to a decision?" She asked innocently, hoping they hadn't noticed her listening in. She smiled widely as Liam confirmed what she already knew, and tried her best to act as if this was her first time hearing it. She squealed quietly, bouncing slightly with excitement. "This is going to be so great," She said cheerfully, crossing the room to sit beside Kylie.

She sat sideways in her chair, so that she was facing the other female. "Okay, so you can either have the room across the hall from Liam's room, or the one connected to the living room. Personally I would take the living room, because Liam likes to take showers late at night and that would annoy me, but the one across from his room is closer to the bathroom and also has a better view of the backyard. So really either one you want would be fine I'm sure, and you could always switch too obviously."

She paused briefly to allow for Kylie to say something, realizing that she was talking a bit faster than normal. She made a conscious decision to slow down, reminding herself that being overly excitable was not exactly a desirable trait.

"What day do you think you'll be ready to move in?" She continued, moving some hair from her face. "I get off of work usually around two to four, and Liam has a pretty flexible schedule. And we both usually have weekends off, so any time during a Saturday or Sunday would work just fine."

darkgreen Location: The House (Dining Room)

"If you're sure, I would love to."

That was it. Kylie was officially moving in with him, he was letting her back into his life. Part of him felt relieved, and even slightly excited. It reminded him of how things were before he was turned into a beast, when he was human and life was easy. Another part of him was scared, though. What if he couldn't control himself like he thought he could? What if he slipped up?

Banishing the thought from his mind, Liam smiling at the girl before him. "I'm sure," He said with a nod. Moments later, Gabrielle came back into the room. She pretended that she hadn't been listening at all, and Liam decided to just let her have her fun. There was no need to call her out, and possibly embarrass her in front of Kylie. "We have," He said, responding to Gabrielle's question. "She agreed to move in."

Liam's brown eyes followed the blonde as she went over to Kylie, clearly excited. He then looked over to Peter, a wicked grin forming on his face. If his dear friend thought he was going to forget about him siding with Gabrielle throughout the meal he was sadly mistaken.

Standing, Liam went to go stand beside Peter as Gabrielle went over all of the little details. He punched him in the shoulder- not too hard, but also not lightly. "Jerk," Liam muttered to him, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm going to remember this day the next time you need me to bail you out of something." He was speaking lowly, as not to draw the attention of the girls.

He leaned his back against the wall, gaze stuck on Kylie and Gabrielle. He hoped he was making the right decision. Liam wasn't sure if he could handle letting her back in, only to have to lose her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.