Hope we can RP together!

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Kit-n-Kat, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiya, I'm just a high school student looking for more writing experiences, I hope we could write together in the future! Just a bit about me, I love sci-fi and fantasy, mostly modern day or futuristic. Not entirely a big fan of older times. If I had more time I would dedicate to watching more anime, but I don't like to just sit down and watch for hours on end. I prefer a bit of excitement in life, which is why I love writing as much as I do.
    Well, let's get straight to my personal preferences, shall we?
      • I'm on a lot of the time, in procrastinating mostly, but I do tab into here quite a bit when I'm at school. I can usually reply a few times a day, if not I'll always get in at least one.
      • I have a social life to myself, I can perfectly understand if you're busy for a few days. I somewhat would prefer a little bit of a warning first, if possible of course.
      • If I am doing something you don't like, or if I haven't replied in a few days, tell me! I'm absolutely open to communication, I hope you would be too.
      • Speaking of communication, I have a Skype if you would like to discuss things through there.
      • I would like to bounce ideas back and forth, none of my ideas are fully fleshed out.
      • I highly prefer to RP through messages here, though if you wish I'll use the threads.
      • If I suddenly drop communication, odds are I either forgot or am busy, again, feel free to shoot me a reminder or whatnot.
      • I'll add more if I think of them, as of right now that would be all I've got.
    I've got a few characters I kinda would like to use, if you have any plots you think they could fit that would be great! I know the base idea is a bit vague, but that's really the point. Each of these characters are flexible, can easily be tweaked. I somewhat have a few for them but I'd love to hear what you have! If you have any plot ideas in mind, feel free to tell me.

DX-213 - An android gamer girl from the future
    Agent New Jersey - Hired gun from the remnants from an old experimental weapons project, now trying to get money off of his/her skills.
    (Note - If anyone is familiar with the RvB GFH AU, I've got something similar to that)
    Psi - Just a hologram AI traveling around.

As for the plot ideas I have, I’ll add a few of them when I get some more time, although I have a few and I think I can whip up some ideas depending on what you're interested in. I’ve got a few mind mind if you would like to ask though. Hope we can RP in the future!

Pardon the formatting issues, I've been having trouble with it for a while. If you have any suggestions or anything, hit me up with a message!
  2. Well the first character idea would work well with my idea.
  3. Feel free to PM me, I'd love to hear it!
  4. I'd love to rp with you, if you'd like!
  5. Feel free to shoot me a PM! I'd love to RP with you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.