Hooray for being a newbie!

L

Layne

Original poster
Hello everybody! I really suck at these kinds of things unless it's an intro for a charry so I'm going to use the handy dandy thing provided even though it makes me laugh :x

Nicknames? Actually, Layne is a nickname but one everybody uses. I have dozens, really, I'll respond to just about anything xD
Gender and age? Female and 22 - I know, I know, I'm ancient.
Usually character types? I vary. I've had both genders, all ages from child to elderly, and just about every species you can imagine. I like variety.
Plushes/Priests/Marines/Packs? I pretty much stared blankly at this question so I'm going to go with plushes because I like plushies? XD
Favorite song at the moment? This question is impossible, I love music way too much to decide!

Well now that that's over with.. I've been rp'ing for about 2 1/2 years I believe. I can't think of anything else to say so.. Yeah!

Hi Layne! >:D Welcome to the community! Plushies are always the safest option. ...except when they are zombies. YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL.

woooow your an old lady :o (says the 19 years old that will be 22 in only three years! xD)
Hello ^^ welcome to iwaku Layne :D

Oh no, you're right! I didn't think that far ahead... Quick, burn the plushies!!

XD I'll be 23 in July, now I feel like I should be walking around with a cane!

Well welcome ancient 22 year old. I am an almost ancient 19 year old, same as Red.
I hope you enjoy it here!

Oh gosh :o soon time for a funeral? *digs a grave just in case*
Don't burn the plushies :o They need to play with my vampire zombie polarbear that I got when I came to iwaku ^^
*vampire zombie polar bear stares at the newb with blood red eyes*
I think he likes you :D

Eeeh Celest, I didn't know we were the same age :o Awesome xD Then we can grow old and die together ^^

Oh how cute! -pets the polar bear and offers a raw steak-

I'm starting to regret pointing out how ancient I am! xD

And I will make you regret that for the rest of your iwaku life ^^

*polar bear eats the steak whole and bits Layne's hand in the process*
I should feed him more often :o That's what happens when you leave your pets in the closet without food for to long.. but he are a vampire and a zombie so he shouldn't be able to starve.. I think xD

The combination of vampire and zombie should mean he survives forever but it's a gross mental image XD A rotting vampire? Ick ;3

-cuts off my hand to reduce the risk of turning into a vamp zombie- >_>

wow.. that's a lot of blood ... can I drink it? :D
Btw I'm a vampire alien that has come to earth to take over it some day ^^ I think I forgot to mention that ;)

*sits down in emo corner*
Everyone always runs aways from me T-T I don't understand...

Well you're a blood sucking creature here for world domination.. Y'know, I just can't think of why everybody runs from you! ;3 -offers a lolly-

A lolly .. for me :o
*takes the lolly* It taste yummy :D
I just wants to take over the world to stop starvation and wars and such thinks ^^ It annoys me that such things happens on the planet I am on xD And I can't get away from here before my parents comes and gets me, but they don't know where I am so I don't know how long it will take xD

It costs to much to call so far away :o My parents will kill me when they get the bill for that xD I rather wait

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Layne!
I'm Kitti and it is good to meet you.
Your answers are delightfully vague, I hope to learn more about you~ :D

Since you're new, I have some links for you to check out!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full scope of the site, so you should definitely look around yourself!
If you need any help, please do feel free to ask!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Layne!
I'm Kitti and it is good to meet you.
Your answers are delightfully vague, I hope to learn more about you~ :D

Since you're new, I have some links for you to check out!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full scope of the site, so you should definitely look around yourself!
If you need any help, please do feel free to ask!

I do enjoy being vague ^^ A pleasure to meet you, Kitti.

Well it's your choice, Red xD Why not call collect?? :P

Are you trying to get rid of me? ;)
If I go so do my vampire zombie polar bear ^^
*polar bear looks with tamaki puppy eyes at you*