Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

Hmmm... I know that Iron Head isn’t well known at the moment since she prefers to avoid the lime light. Echo doesn’t really do anything except run the dance studio with Angie. Mercy may have a hero reputation and I’m considering Mole having a reputation as well, but for reasons such as being responsible for a long list of minor theft and pickpocketing, though the items are always mysteriously returned.

Thats a good question! Snowfall and Torrent haven't been insanely active, although they've been on the scene for about six months and would probably have gotten some publicity. Beast Tamer has been around for several years, although he hasn't been insanely showy. He's known by some but is not immensely popular, per say

So like the three of them would probably have a wiki page(light on info), a few forum posts discussing their actions and that's it?

@Mobley Eats @KatSea @Lazeration @Zerofighter Do ya'll think any of your heroes are known about by many people?
Im so sorry I havent been keeping up.with the rp.
For some reason I havent been getting notifications for the rp, or ooc.
But yes I was thinking Sunspot would be well know, but mainly in her community/neighborhood.
Very few people in the city know about her

Alright, so something similar to how Snowfall, Torrent and Beast Tamer are. Possibly a few forum posts.

Beast Tamer: .....I have a fucking reddit page on me this is fantastic. ....is this fucking fan fic.

I imagine all the known heroes have a reddit/several fanfiction about them. It's inevitable lmao! I kinda want Mole's following to be kinda creepy (cuz she's generally creepy as well), perhaps somewhere in the deep recesses of Tumblr.

Reactions: Ragamoofin
That would be friggin incredible. I can imagine Jem finding all the crack ships immediately and just starts, on instinct, editing all the shitty grammatical errors

OH NO THE FANFIC'S ABOUT TRANSFER ARE GONNA BE SO BAD!! But yeah I recently finished reading the web series "Worm" and there are a lot of interludes showing what the forums look like in a world heavily affected by capes.

I know I owe Mobs a reply!! Will get on that tomorrow (today?? When did 12:45 happen???). Busy weekend lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Mobley Eats
I imagine all the known heroes have a reddit/several fanfiction about them. It's inevitable lmao! I kinda want Mole's following to be kinda creepy (cuz she's generally creepy as well), perhaps somewhere in the deep recesses of Tumblr.

Anselle: no way [googles ''synergizer fanfic'']

Google: 0 results

Anselle: :/

• Haha
That scent, she definitely recognized it. An odd mismatched concoction of sweet and tangy, but nothing to an extreme degree. It almost smelled... harmonious? Balanced?

Symbiotic?

Anselle:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Too laaaaate~ Nellie done sniffed him out lmao! But hey, she won't bother him as long as he doesn't bother her.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragamoofin
X'D

He's being a good noodle!!! He's just chilling and nerding out over heroes. Also, Nellie sorta guessing Anselle from the diner and Anselle almost guessing Blair's identity is killing me 😂😂

Anselle and Nellie when they meet face to face:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Anselle had me freaking sweating when he was putting that together. Look away child look away

Anselle's on the case now!!! No secret identities are safe!!

Anselle:
3cdY.gif

Also, now that I've introduced my Amnesiac Assassin Ballerina, I can drop all of these lovely gifs of Benny and Angie being wonderful dance beans.

tumblr_pcdrbnFkUt1wt2h7jo1_500.gif

04d61267debacbdf94e876e2dd157f65.gif

tumblr_pg4d65NEdA1qmm7h8o3_500.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f78727064302d4e6b6a71473772413d3d2d3632313930373836382e313534643531366566323063613638343332323738373738383831372e676966

omg just remembered this and recently saw this vid. total anselle at dance class vibes

got bored and started to think about OG Syn and turned those sad feels into a pretty decent playlist??? check it out if you wanna!! :OOO

For Francis