Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

If you've never seen what a semi brain damaged man with super human strength and partial invulnerability looks like during a temper tantrum, well this is what it looks like. Should have just let the man have his pie and his nap in peace.

Remind me to never piss off Night Watcher again

Gotta keep Dave in line so Night Watcher doesn't have to smack him back in line.

Blair might take public transportation for a while after that XD

Reactions: Zerofighter
This is just a sign that when Conner is grumpy, and wants to relax, and wants pie, we don't fuck with him. If he's happy, and in a good mood, don't fuck with him. And don't call metal "rock music" around him. He doesn't like that.

Reactions: Zerofighter
Still very much interested in this! Still reading through the IC!

• Love
Reactions: Seductress
Night Watcher is one hero I can respect lol
He is kinda making want to drop David and focus on Marcus and Sunspot

Excuse me as I go cry for this bean

TOO LATE FUCKER I DON DID GLOSS IT

You're the only player who's had a direct confrontation with the villain who caused that to happen, so you should know exactly who it is.

Damn, I really wish I could have gotten a fucking groin shot now on that bastard

Oh, believe me, you'll have your chance. That's not the last you'll see of him.

.....Not sure if Im horrified or ecstatic for round two on that dickweed

Maybe Blair and Jem can get some revenge for ole' Conner. He's given up on the prospect of revenge, and acts like he doesn't even exist, turning a blind eyes to him. Except for when he had to help the siblings. That was an acceptation, only because I made that decision like ten seconds ago.

You know I woke up today and told myself: "Mobs, you're gonna be an emotionally stable human being today."

Then I read that post. I guess ugly sobbing over my phone works too. It's whatever.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Seductress
My conscience is hurting as it is. I just willingly murdered two innocent beacons of happiness. I feel really bad about myself.

Jem: I'll go for the throat if you go for the nuts.

...you know I'm fairly certainly Julia and Hannah are just metaphors for the joy you just smothered within us rpers