• Probably not. Don't bet money, on me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no! Don't even think about it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the post that started it, it looked like a small matter. I'll get going, on that.

I just wanted to double check before I did something like screw over the fort in the first page.

Sorry I didn't even have a chance to post on this Rp, but I've been really busy. That's why I'll be dropping off. Sorry!

It's all good. Glad to have had you with us.

Name : Jay
Appearance :
daggers_by_anndr-d3gos5g.jpg

Weapons : Short Sabre (melee), Dual Flintlock Pistols (range)
Division : The Sword
Dislikes : The dark, confined spaces, silence.
Personality : Jay acts much like the bird she was named after. Her opinion is always first to be out there and no is never an answer. She tends to be highly aggressive and mocking. The only pleasant part of her personality seams to be her thirst for knowledge and how she deals with pressured situations.
Reason for Joining : There weren't many civilizations left, if any at all, so joining the Hunters seemed liked the most beneficial idea.
Background : She once lived as a traveler, born in a port-town then raised on the road for the fog was pushing her direct family to higher ground. Her parents were both turned on the way to the capitol and being an only child, she was left to fend for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.