2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Post-apocalyptic, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Real Life, Comedy, Mistery and Horror
Hey everyone!

I am hardly a new member as I was using this site a while back and for a while, after had other things to take care of. Now, a certain friend of mine sparked my interest once again and, truth be told I was missing this damn site. Just wanted to say hi, and I am really happy you are still going strong! I am glad to be back.

To everyone that are still around that may remember/know me, feel free to hit me up so we catch up. As for everyone else, looking forward to meet new faces!

Much love,
Lobo

tenor.gif

CULPA HI. WELCOME BACK. OH MAH GOSH. SOUPS EXCITED TO SEE YOU HERE.

Ahem...

Hi! Please stay forever. <3​

• Thank You
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Hahaha I will do my best @Nemopedia . Looking forward to seeing you around! <3

(Also lowkey checking out the Golden City e^e)

• Love
Reactions: Nemopedia
Hi! I'm not sure we've crossed paths but I'm glad you rekindled your interest and came back!

If you've been gone a while, things may have moved around a bit since you were last here. Let me know if you need help finding anything or have any questions.

• Thank You
Thank you @Astaroth , much appreciated. I'll hit you up if I need anything. Good to be back ^^

Reactions: Astaroth
KYAAAAAAAA. INKYYYYYYYY.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome back! Don't know you, but I'll offer you this cookie :cookie: nonetheless.

• Love
Welcome Back Lobo! Seems you are settled in and scoping the boards already. So glad you decided to come back and keep this place the lively creative place it is! HAVE FUN!!

• Love