Honestly just throw anything at me (1x1, extremely relaxed)

M

Moireii

Original poster
... Okay, maybe not ANYTHING. Back from hiatus by... Very little demand, actually. Just my demand. But I've finally managed to locate all that missing creative energy I managed to misplace and now I just need a place to use it. I'm still very bad at these search intros so I'll just jump right in.

-Mostly looking for something relaxed at the moment. I'm sort of easing my way back into all this so starting with something easygoing is ideal.
-My post length and frequency might be a bit erratic while I adjust, so for the sake of fairness I have no real strict expectations on my partner in that regard.
-That being said: I love to plot and chat with partners. Its probably the best way to keep me invested in an rp.
-I like to draw. Depending on how things go I may draw things for the rp.
-Currently pretty relaxed on pairing types: M/M, F/F, M/F, Platonic, it's all good to me.
-Favorite genres include: Horror, Fantasy, Supernatural, Western, Sci Fi, and honestly most genres aren't hard to sell me on, even if its not on that list.
-Genres I'm a bit more iffy on include: Slice of life, Pure romance (I like there to be a little something else mixed in), Honestly that's pretty much it, and even those aren't hard no's if you can give me something to play with.
-I LOVE ANGST. Give me your tragic back stories and fucked up relationship dynamics. I will happily work with your most unbearable asshole character with the over the top backstory and probably try to provide my own brand of tragedy where applicable.
-You can also give me your old ideas you can't seem to find a home for, or ask me for mine. I like recycling.
-Thread or discord are ideal, but pm works too. Email works if I'm exited enough for the idea.

... Okay, maybe not ANYTHING. Back from hiatus by... Very little demand, actually. Just my demand. But I've finally managed to locate all that missing creative energy I managed to misplace and now I just need a place to use it. I'm still very bad at these search intros so I'll just jump right in.

-Mostly looking for something relaxed at the moment. I'm sort of easing my way back into all this so starting with something easygoing is ideal.
-My post length and frequency might be a bit erratic while I adjust, so for the sake of fairness I have no real strict expectations on my partner in that regard.
-That being said: I love to plot and chat with partners. Its probably the best way to keep me invested in an rp.
-Currently pretty relaxed on pairing types: M/M, F/F, M/F, Platonic, it's all good to me.
-Favorite genres include: Horror, Fantasy, Supernatural, Western, Sci Fi, and honestly most genres aren't hard to sell me on, even if its not on that list.
-Genres I'm a bit more iffy on include: Slice of life, Pure romance (I like there to be a little something else mixed in), Honestly that's pretty much it, and even those aren't hard no's if you can give me something to play with.
-I LOVE ANGST. Give me your tragic back stories and fucked up relationship dynamics. I will happily work with your most unbearable asshole character with the over the top backstory and probably try to provide my own brand of tragedy where applicable.
-You can also give me your old ideas you can't seem to find a home for, or ask me for mine. I like recycling.
-Thread or discord are ideal, but pm works too. Email works if I'm exited enough for the idea.
Do you rp any fandoms

Do you rp any fandoms
I'm not experienced with writing for fandoms but willing to give it a try depending on source material. However I would rather not play a Canon character.

I'm definitely interested in chatting about some idears of you're still looking. :D

I'd be up for some plotting if you're still interested.

Hey! Your avatar looks really familiar. I feel like we had a story a while ago? If you'd like to give writing together another go, feel free to message me! If not, no hard feelings. Happy partner hunting!

There are a bunch of replies to this thread already but if you're still up for anything then PM me! I'm also coming back from some sort of hiatus and have a few vague ideas. Would love to hear any of yours!