Honestly I am scared shitless

Razilin's a doctor?

Get the fuck out - no way.

I want to hear more from this guy.

i do hope you were joking, asmo. youve known me, what, 8 to 10 years at this point?

maaaaan, i mustve been gone longer than i thought otherwise ;)

Never knew you were a doctor though.

Now you know, and knowing's half the battle.

You know what ought to make you all Scared Shitless? (Thread title bump!)

Someone gave a massive geek an MD.

Then gave them a fast track position for administration/academics at the same time.

I get little resident physician minions.

I sometimes pretend I'm like that guy in Overlord.

th

Pictured above - typical day on the job.

Now hopefully less people will look at me like I'm insane when I open the bathroom door with paper towels.

I do it too! Females are gross D; I've seen countless walk out without washing their hands! So gross ;-;

Mmmmm....

Guess who's going to Dallas for Christmas?

*beats Ebola away with her ServSafe certificate*

BACK DEMON! BACK I SAY!

I do it too! Females are gross D; I've seen countless walk out without washing their hands! So gross ;-;
Dudes are pretty gross about this, too, but yeah, I hate when I'm in a stall and I hear someone flush and then just walk out. These are probably the same people that leave bloody poop in the toilet. >:( But my mom (used to) work in infection control, and is a practicing nurse, so I've grown up with 'turn off the tap/open the door with a paper towel!' as my mantra.

Reactions: Mid
Dudes are pretty gross about this, too, but yeah, I hate when I'm in a stall and I hear someone flush and then just walk out. These are probably the same people that leave bloody poop in the toilet. >:( But my mom (used to) work in infection control, and is a practicing nurse, so I've grown up with 'turn off the tap/open the door with a paper towel!' as my mantra.

That is true! Men's bathrooms seem to be cleaner too <_<. I try to use them if I can (single private bathrooms).

Good news, everyone.