1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Random times but close to 3pm EST
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Guys should I limit the abilities of my dnd players imagination. I'm tired of dealing with Vampire frogs with pack tactics that are able to fly. It is not fun fighting them because they have "Radiance" immunity. Please help I need your opinion on this.

Absolutely. We always have some limits. Like "you can use these books but not this one because I haven't gone through it". Especially with you being new to dming. They shouldn't be throwing a ton of homebrew classes and races at you. Not to mention the story and setting can also be a good way to limit this kinda shenanigans.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Absolutely. We always have some limits. Like "you can use these books but not this one because I haven't gone through it". Especially with you being new to dming. They shouldn't be throwing a ton of homebrew classes and races at you. Not to mention the story and setting can also be a good way to limit this kinda shenanigans.
Alright but, I allowed the " vampire frogs" because it was hilarious. Like vampiric toads? That just sounds so funny and cute :D

Alright but, I allowed the " vampire frogs" because it was hilarious. Like vampiric toads? That just sounds so funny and cute :D
Then you're kinda inviting it friend. It is possible to have some fun but you gotta look at balance. That's why the books can be good resources. They're.....slightly.... more balanced haha

Reactions: Reliance
Then you're kinda inviting it friend. It is possible to have some fun but you gotta look at balance. That's why the books can be good resources. They're.....slightly.... more balanced haha
I mean they are balanced, just really annoying to fight. Because they have flight, pack tactics and can swarm. But they only have about 3 damage and can drain hp