Honest Hearts(Fallout NV RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though her stomach growled in protest, Ezra's first act of the next day was crafting her trophy necklace right after crawling out of her bedroll. Her eyes were focused and hands careful as she drilled holes through the claw and horn tips small enough for the length of plant fiber cord to be threaded through. It was with a deep sigh of satisfaction that she tied it around her neck and looked down at the completed work arcing across her collar.
"Its going to be a good day, Eddy." She said to the robot as she walked to pour herself a bowl of stew. She caught sight of Dermot, and arrived just in time to hear him mention the nuka cola he had been forced to use as a distraction. She snapped her fingers, and ED-E hovered around to present his compartment.

"Here you go." Ezra held out her last bottle of cola for him while popping open a water for herself. "I prefer sarsaparilla myself." She sat down next to the man, waving back at Jed and the others as they drained the pot of stew.

"How are your ears?"Ezra asked, putting a hand on her left ear and concentrating "Mine kept me up a while."

Dermot grinned at Ezra as she approached, although the expression slipped into one of surprise when she offered him the Nuka. Nothing quite said 'Old World Classic' like a cold bottle of Nuka'. Or even a warm one, really. The grin came back, and he took the bottle in hand gratefully.

He popped open the cap without preamble, and took a swig. "That's mighty kind of you, Ezra. You'll have to be careful spoilin' me like this though, or I might start to think you fancy me." He gave her a wink. "The ringing bothered me for a few minutes, but I get a nasty sort of adrenaline dump after a fight like that. Once I'm in the clear, I can pass out in damn near any circumstance."

He glanced back down to the bottle of Nuka, and cleared his throat. "Pardon my language. We mercenaries have a rough manner. I suppose you'd know it though. Sorry I dropped that frag with so little warning. I've found that Deathclaws require immediate, violent action. Or a distraction, and a high-powered rifle.>

Status
Not open for further replies.