Homosexual (Yaoi) Parnter Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EdithStar

Original poster
Hello,

I'm eager to start role playing since I'm new to this site and as stated above I only do homosexual yaoi role play.

I am in the mood for smut though, as funny as that sounds but if you want to role play something simple that may lead up to sex depending on the plot line that's completely fine with me too.

I don't like stating ideas on what role plays I want to do, I actually write a small portion of a story and if someone likes it we can role play with our own chatacters.

The character names, plots and whatnot can of course be changed and so on.

Onto the stories!

(The names don't matter I just put them in so there was no confusion as to who was speaking)

Love Game

"What?!" Skevance exclaimed, backing into the wall with an expression of shock across his face. Less than shocked, he was surprised the other man would ask a question like that and his brain tried composing words to speak for a response.

He took a breath through his parted lips "W-Why would you ask that? Why would you want that...I-I'm not that grea-" His sentence was cut short when he saw the other man rise his hand, signalling him to stop "I love you" Adam spoke, approaching Skev slowly.

The young man shivered at Adam's cold touch sliding up the length of his body. Coming to rest gently on his cheek "And I want you" Came the hot words against his ear, making his breath halt and his body burn.

Then You'll Love Me

"Please!" Seth begged, falling onto his knees. His clothes soaking him to the bone as the rain continued to pour but his grip on Venn's jacket was still there. His knuckles turning white from the pressure but he couldn't just give up!

No...Not on them. He knew that what he and Venn had was long gone but Seth still loved Venn, still spent his days thinking about him and his nights dreaming about the sweet moments they shared.

Venn however didn't seem to feel the same, the sigh that escaped the others lips was evidence enough "Do you really want to prove yourself to me Seth?"

Glitter In The Air

"Yes!" Keith's choked response came, tears of joy steaming down his face as the ring was slid onto his wedding finger. Finally after all this time, the man...The love of his life asked his hand in marriage, to be his husband!

After all the heartbreak, arguments, separation and crawling. It happened "I promise" Tom's soft voice came, his fingers grasping Keith's hand "It will be differnt this time" A sniffle from Keith was heard as he bent over to capture his love's lips

Savoring the sweet familar taste of cigarettes and trident gum "I know" He whispered gently as their lips seperated and his tears came to an end.

I Don't Really Like You

"Nah I refuse this marriage!" Sigmund hissed, rising from his Throne. His silky robe showing off every curve of his body and his long blond hair gently resting over his shoulder.

His stare directed at the King and Queen otherwise known as his parents "You accepted this arrangement without my consent! If I did not willingly agree to this, tell the neighboring Kingdom I refuse to marry their Prince whore son!"

He flopped back down in his throne, resting his chin across the knuckles of his hand. He knew of Prince Hal and his stream of lovers, each night a new one. That whore Prince will fuck anything with an opening and Sigmund would be damned if he argeed to marry such filth.

I Wanna Be Like Me

"Well you better not leave without saying goodbye this time" Sheik teased his old childhood friend amazing he just came back from a mission to stumble into his old childhood friend Solomon, who seems to have grown into a rather fine and attractive young man

But Sheik never expected the other to take his teasing so seriously and found himself jumping when Solomon grasped his hand, guiding it to his chest "Do you feel that?" Solomon questioned, letting his fingers trace down Sheik's hand "As long as my heart still beats, I will not leave you"

Sheik felt his cheeks light up as Solomon's steady heartbeat began growing faster, making the young warrior look up to see his friend leaning closer. Intended to a kiss.

Smut stories

Now I said I wanted smut so here are some stories that can be roled out if you want pointless sex without a plot (Most of these are just inspired by smut stories I like. Lol) But at the same time. If you want to role play these scenes out and develop a plot. I'm cool with that too.

From Your Mouth

He caught Lee's wrist, hearing the cry of pain that came with it but Liam didn't care. Not even when Lee tried pulling out his grip which only grew tighter "Say it!" Liam growled, it was obvious he was horny and wanted that sweet mouth of Lee's to speak the words of their saucy sext session they had had earlier that day.

"I want to hear it" Liam said, finally releasing Lee's wrist and watched as he rubbed it "Please Liam...Don't make me say that...Stupid stuff outloud" Lee was good at writing...Those dirty messages over text but actually speaking them? The very idea made him blush but he knew how Liam was.

"I don't care" Liam growled, managing to pin Lee against the wall. His body grinding against the smaller man's "I want to hear those vile things come out of your mouth, don't you want to make me happy baby?" Lee swallowed, whimpering under Liam's body

"O-Of course I want to make you happy" He whispered, staring at his boyfriend with puppy eyes "Than tell me" Liam purred, pressing gentle kisses to Lee's neck. Something that admitted a moan from Lee's mouth

"I want you to fuck me"

Sweet Prince

The prince leaned back giving a laugh at his friend's words as they continued to sit in the tavern. He smirked, glancing around at the other parties in the room. Occasionally listening into their stories and words though his eyes fell on a young man.

He hadn’t seen him here before but the more he stared at him, the more attractive he found him. Flawless smooth pale skin with beautiful long dark hair and the curves of his body.

The Prince found himself smirking and motioned over the hostess to discuss the subject of the young man "Please allow me the honor of taking him, I shall pay you whatever sum you deem fit" He said to the hostess who simply smiled in return.

"Well he has yet to be taught in the ways of men. His purity will no doubt fetch a pretty penny" Her eyes gleamed with sickening pleasure before the Prince spoke again "Nah, allow me to be his tutor milady"

The hostess looked as though she were in deep thought before speaking again “Very well my Prince, say the word and he shall be ready to be presented to you"

Break Time

Tony backed up and allowed Tom to stand, going back to massaging the man's shoulders. Towering over Tom, he glanced effortlessly over his shoulder. A slow smirk coming across his lips as he slipped his fingers over Tom's neck, laughing when a squeak admitted from the other's mouth.

"Oops" Tony said teasingly, moving his fingers to trace the curve of Tom's ears before his head fell "Hmm? What?" Tony questioned, glancing into those innocent green eyes of Tom's. God Tom was so beautiful, Tony slowly traced around his jaw before gently cupping that pretty face.

Leaning down he placed a hungry kkss on Tom's lips, his arm possessively wrapping around Tom's waist. Pressing his body against Tom's, his hand going up to trace the other's upper torso.

Tom let out a moan, leaning back against his desk before watching Tony shed his jacket off before they shared another kiss. Tony's tongue sliding past Tom's parted lips, letting their tongues twirl around each other.

Tom let out another moan, wrapping his arms around Tony and parting his legs as he was lifted onto the desk. Their lips never parting as their bodies grinded together.

And end of stories

But if you're interested in role playing of those scenes out, etc.

Please comment or send me a message. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I'm eager to start role playing since I'm new to this site and as stated above I only do homosexual yaoi role play.

I am in the mood for smut though, as funny as that sounds but if you want to role play something simple that may lead up to sex depending on the plot line that's completely fine with me too.

I don't like stating ideas on what role plays I want to do, I actually write a small portion of a story and if someone likes it we can role play with our own chatacters.

The character names, plots and whatnot can of course be changed and so on.

Onto the stories!

(The names don't matter I just put them in so there was no confusion as to who was speaking)

Love Game

"What?!" Skevance exclaimed, backing into the wall with an expression of shock across his face. Less than shocked, he was surprised the other man would ask a question like that and his brain tried composing words to speak for a response.

He took a breath through his parted lips "W-Why would you ask that? Why would you want that...I-I'm not that grea-" His sentence was cut short when he saw the other man rise his hand, signalling him to stop "I love you" Adam spoke, approaching Skev slowly.

The young man shivered at Adam's cold touch sliding up the length of his body. Coming to rest gently on his cheek "And I want you" Came the hot words against his ear, making his breath halt and his body burn.

Then You'll Love Me

"Please!" Seth begged, falling onto his knees. His clothes soaking him to the bone as the rain continued to pour but his grip on Venn's jacket was still there. His knuckles turning white from the pressure but he couldn't just give up!

No...Not on them. He knew that what he and Venn had was long gone but Seth still loved Venn, still spent his days thinking about him and his nights dreaming about the sweet moments they shared.

Venn however didn't seem to feel the same, the sigh that escaped the others lips was evidence enough "Do you really want to prove yourself to me Seth?"

Glitter In The Air

"Yes!" Keith's choked response came, tears of joy steaming down his face as the ring was slid onto his wedding finger. Finally after all this time, the man...The love of his life asked his hand in marriage, to be his husband!

After all the heartbreak, arguments, separation and crawling. It happened "I promise" Tom's soft voice came, his fingers grasping Keith's hand "It will be differnt this time" A sniffle from Keith was heard as he bent over to capture his love's lips

Savoring the sweet familar taste of cigarettes and trident gum "I know" He whispered gently as their lips seperated and his tears came to an end.

I Don't Really Like You

"Nah I refuse this marriage!" Sigmund hissed, rising from his Throne. His silky robe showing off every curve of his body and his long blond hair gently resting over his shoulder.

His stare directed at the King and Queen otherwise known as his parents "You accepted this arrangement without my consent! If I did not willingly agree to this, tell the neighboring Kingdom I refuse to marry their Prince whore son!"

He flopped back down in his throne, resting his chin across the knuckles of his hand. He knew of Prince Hal and his steam of lovers, each night a new one. That whore Prince will fuck anything with an opening and Sigmund would be damned if he argeed to marry such filth.

I Wanna Be Like Me

"Well you better not leave without saying goodbye this time" Sheik teased his old childhood friend amazing he just came back from a mission to stumble into his old childhood friend Solomon, who seems to have grown into a rather fine and attractive young man

But Sheik never expected the other to take his teasing so seriously and found himself jumping when Solomon grasped his hand, guiding it to his chest "Do you feel that?" Solomon questioned, letting his fingers trace down Sheik's hand "As long as my heart still beats, I will not leave you"

Sheik felt his cheeks light up as Solomon's steady heartbeat began growing faster, making the young warrior look up to see his friend leaning closer. Intended to a kiss.

Smut stories

Now I said I wanted smut so here are some stories that can be roled out if you want pointless sex without a plot (Most of these are just inspired by smut stories I like. Lol) But at the same time. If you want to role play these scenes out and develop a plot. I'm cool with that too.

From Your Mouth

He caught Lee's wrist, hearing the cry of pain that came with it but Liam didn't care. Not even when Lee tried pulling out his grip which only grew tighter "Say it!" Liam growled, it was obvious he was horny and wanted that sweet mouth of Lee's to speak the words of their saucy sext session they had had earlier that day.

"I want to hear it" Liam said, finally releasing Lee's wrist and watched as he rubbed it "Please Liam...Don't make me say that...Stupid stuff outloud" Lee was good at writing...Those dirty messages over text but actually speaking them? The very idea made him blush but he knew how Liam was.

"I don't care" Liam growled, managing to pin Lee against the wall. His body grinding against the smaller man's "I want to hear those vile things come out of your mouth, don't you want to make me happy baby?" Lee swallowed, whimpering under Liam's body

"O-Of course I want to make you happy" He whispered, staring at his boyfriend with puppy eyes "Than tell me" Liam purred, pressing gentle kisses to Lee's neck. Something that admitted a moan from Lee's mouth

"I want you to fuck me"

Sweet Prince

The prince leaned back giving a laugh at his friend's words as they continued to sit in the tavern. He smirked, glancing around at the other parties in the room. Occasionally listening into their stories and words though his eyes fell on a young man.

He hadn’t seen him here before but the more he stared at him, the more attractive he found him. Flawless smooth pale skin with beautiful long dark hair and the curves of his body.

The Prince found himself smirking and motioned over the hostess to discuss the subject of the young man "Please allow me the honor of taking him, I shall pay you whatever sum you deem fit" He said to the hostess who simply smiled in return.

"Well he has yet to be taught in the ways of men. His purity will no doubt fetch a pretty penny" Her eyes gleamed with sickening pleasure before the Prince spoke again "Nah, allow me to be his tutor milady"

The hostess looked as though she were in deep thought before speaking again “Very well my Prince, say the word and he shall be ready to be presented to you"

Break Time

Tony backed up and allowed Tom to stand, going back to massaging the man's shoulders. Towering over Tom, he glanced effortlessly over his shoulder. A slow smirk coming across his lips as he slipped his fingers over Tom's neck, laughing when a squeak admitted from the other's mouth.

"Oops" Tony said teasingly, moving his fingers to trace the curve of Tom's ears before his head fell "Hmm? What?" Tony questioned, glancing into those innocent green eyes of Tom's. God Tom was so beautiful, Tony slowly traced around his jaw before gently cupping that pretty face.

Leaning down he placed a hungry kkss on Tom's lips, his arm possessively wrapping around Tom's waist. Pressing his body against Tom's, his hand going up to trace the other's upper torso.

Tom let out a moan, leaning back against his desk before watching Tony shed his jacket off before they shared another kiss. Tony's tongue sliding past Tom's parted lips, letting their tongues twirl around each other.

Tom let out another moan, wrapping his arms around Tony and parting his legs as he was lifted onto the desk. Their lips never parting as their bodies grinded together.

And end of stories

But if you're interested in role playing of those scenes out, etc.

Please comment or send me a message. Thank you!

Goodness gracious, I think this is the first thread I've seen where I absolutely adore all of the ideas.

Goodness gracious, I think this is the first thread I've seen where I absolutely adore all of the ideas.
Really? O_O LOL I don't know weather to be shocked or happy x3 But I'm glad you like my ideas! I was starting to get worried because nobody was replying, go figure that right? But if you have one you really like, I'd be more than happy to role play with you :D

Really? O_O LOL I don't know weather to be shocked or happy x3 But I'm glad you like my ideas! I was starting to get worried because nobody was replying, go figure that right? But if you have one you really like, I'd be more than happy to role play with you :D

Yay! *3*

Out of all of them, the following had passed the first process of elimination:

Love Game
Glitter In The Air
From Your Mouth
Break Time

I couldn't pick just one ^^;;

Yay! *3*

Out of all of them, the following had passed the first process of elimination:

Love Game
Glitter In The Air
From Your Mouth
Break Time

I couldn't pick just one ^^;;
LOL! Oh gees....Well Break Time and From Your Mouth are more smut based than anything xD While Love Game and Glitter In The Air aren't so much but they could always be twisted. Honestly I like both smut stories and Love Game xD So it's up to you lol.

I like smut based stuff and plot stories which makes it all the more difficult...

Can we do Love Game and From Your Mouth at the same time? Like I said, I can't pick just one >3<

I like smut based stuff and plot stories which makes it all the more difficult...

Can we do Love Game and From Your Mouth at the same time? Like I said, I can't pick just one >3<
Sure we could mix the plotlines...Lol..."Love from Your Mouth?" x3

Hmmm. Iiked the you'll love me and I wanna be like me if your interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the 'I don't really like you' idea

Hmmm. Iiked the you'll love me and I wanna be like me if your interested!
Of course, I'm always up for combining plot lines so if you send me a message we can discuss it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.