Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by All My Love Is Books, Apr 15, 2013.

1. I'm sitting here using my schools interwebs to make myslf happy on the inside because on the outside I am having to write a paper about 5 different countries with about 9 different items that I have to look up for this paper and I AM SAD. >:(

I just wanna sleep. Or roleplay. Or watch;

Attached Files:

2. I love my homework for business computing. :3 I'm a nerd for dat shit.

My health and fitness class, however... I want to destroy all my homework for that. Writing about my goals for good health and being tasked to do exercise aren't very fun... I WANT TO BE LAAAAZY, NOT WRITE UP CHARTS FOR FITNESS BULLSHIT. If I have to check my pulse for my resting heart rate one more time, I will drop kick a wolf pup. >:[
  3. Oh... poor wolf cub. :(

My homework is for Personal Finance which is just a fancy way of saying ECONOMOICS. Economics is a way to kill students and they do not even realize it until it is to late. I have never been so close to the edge of life and death. >.>

For my other classes; unless we count Chemistry because the teacher is stupid and should not be teaching it is not that bad. I like my Hummanities homework although reading Dantes Inferno is very... strange. o.o
  4. I still need to crack down and do work on my Soils and Petroleum Geology class projects. That'll be fun.
  5. [MENTION=45]Spammy[/MENTION]; SPA-AM you were already supposed to have done that. Tsk-tsk. Now you're going to be in agnoizing pain like I am because this report is due in about 10 days and I am working on my third out of 5 countries. :( Hopefully I can get 3 and 4 done today.

NOW BEGONE. Work, slave.

:err: JK.
  6. soeaking of hw ..I cant do my algebra 2 hw..I need to find my book..otherwise,I'm just procrastinating o3ob
  7. >.> I haven't done any of my homework.
    Writing is why I have D's in my classes. CURSE YOU WRITING!!! Shhhh! Shhh, darling, i didn't mean that. I love you, writing.
  8. UGGGH. My Biology teacher is being a huge ass with homework...
  9. I don't understand integration!!!! (T-T) I'm taking an important exam this year! And I don't feel prepared. AT ALL. /sighs/
  10. I don't have to deal with homework anymore thanks to some clever word usage. Though, I still hate regular work. I too have to make charts for fitness and a healthy menu and all that BS. Not too cool man. XD
  11. [MENTION=4497]KittyFoxx[/MENTION]: Haha. You should find that. Because that is important. I understand why you avoid it though. I avoided my math homework like it was a plague. Probably still is.
    [MENTION=2000]LovableChaos[/MENTION]: Aw. I like writing. That is my strong suit. I tested into the college with only needing two English classes before I was done. :D
    [MENTION=4063]Lucy[/MENTION]: I feel you. I'm not kidding my Chem homework is about 50 pages each quiz and homework with minimum one question each and some have 4-5. It takes hours to do one Homework or one Exam. >______>
    [MENTION=3850]Nekolicious[/MENTION]: I don't understand it either. Is it math related? o.O
    [MENTION=4543]JeriKane1998[/MENTION]: ._. I am quite envious of you. :(
  12. Yeah. And my Bio teacher doesn't even teach. She just hands you a packet and says "do it"...
  13. For SOME reason which I assure myself must've been good I decided to write my term paper on the women of the Italian Medici family and their influences. So I have to read FOUR books about them and START my 8 PAGE paper soon.....like anytime now.....while also doing my painting homework which I adore and my art history essays and reading. Oh, I also have an EXAM on Friday. Joys. I love school, I really do, but it is still work :)
  14. I sometimes think I shouldn't have joined this site during one of the busiest times of the semester, considering I have an introduction for an in-class English essay, two papers due the same week, and then exam time.
  15. @Lucy: OHMYGOSH. Do we have the same teacher? At least she hands you something. I have to teach myself from the book that he doesn't really follow along with so that makes it difficult to know if I am doing the right thing. :(

@Angel: Dang. That sounds like me. I have to finish this Key Terms (about 150 words to go), a Unit Exam due tomorrow, a paper I need to start for my BioPsych class to get rid of my D on one of my tests and finish my BUS research paper to which I need to start the actual writing because I am done looking up the countries. ._.

@Irysse: I had that last week. I had two exams last Wednesday and I worked early that morning (early meaning I was up at 4 to work from 5-9:30am) and then that Friday I had a Lab Practical on the sheep brain for which I had barely studied due to the other two being in the same week. I got a C on one, pretty sure a B on the other and no idea about the Practical. I will find out Friday. I'm scared. @_@
  16. Unless my teacher is your teacher cross-dressing, I doubt it. She doesn't even use the textbook.
  17. I pretty much ignore all my assignments, which keeps me in good mental health. Sure, it affects my grades in not very pleasant way, but I usually have straight A's from exams, so that doesn't really bother me. Sweet, sweet procrastination :3
  18. I don't think I have homework really. I have papers to write and presentations to put together regularly, but beyond that not much else. I do have math work I do, but I usually just do problems until I understand them and then I stop. I only show up on test days anyways and the professor knows I get above 90% each time so he leaves me be. This coming fall semester I will be doing more homework, not because I need to but because I want to be better in the classes I am taking.
  19. Well for those people that are not busy... Do mine for me? :D I just want to take a nap because I feel ill but I do not have time to take a nap because then not all of the work I need to get done will be done.
  20. I absolutely hated doing my Signals and Systems homework, which I had to recalculate about four or five times before I got an even remotely correct answer for it, but even then, it turned out to be wrong. I literally spent days with it and all that time was basically wasted... Well, I did manage to squeeze some points out of it, but not nearly as much as I had hoped.