Homestuck comes to earth?

whos better?

• Total voters
Q

Quinn Ryan

Original poster
Welcome to my humble rp i have so many rps made but none seem to catch anyones inrerest as the idea does to me. So I thought here my love for homestuck and heres my live for rping why not clash them. But i was like WOAH what could happen if I did? Like would smuppets rain from the heavens? Or could casey come crashing down onto our world? Or maybe we could all just do this together and fight whatever awesome and ironic villan we come up with. But alas there must be swearing of course. Ok first now i will let there be cannon characters (GHB, sullox, gamzee, kurloz, mituna, etc.) Im thinking of making this either homestuck comes to the real world and it focuses on 4 main love interests and than we need a bunch of trolls of course please please make them cannon lord i would die on the spot if that happened cause id be so god damn happy. So just tell me what you think and different ideas before i start this.

Also i will be a main love interest so only 3 more will be accepted. Now be as many cannon characters as ya want and ooc is fine as long as its minimum.

Now just ask me if you want to be a main love interest if not just put a pic of your cannon or non cannon troll and name blood and zodiac.

images (5).jpg
Name: Genises.
A bit of info: Always mistaken for a guy but is in fact a girl that just looks like a boy. Shes quite tomboyish and does not like pink...
1 of 4 love interests.