Homestuck Bloodswap RP (Still accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide between Gamzee or Equius :/

@Rin Mico heck, go for all three if you want. I don't think we're getting any more players, and Spades says she prefers to only do one troll, so there's enough to go around.

what color pairings do you think would be interesting?

what color pairings do you think would be interesting?
Well, we've got brown, teal, purple, and violet left. Obviously gam can't be purple so that's out for him. I don;t think I've ever seen a brown or teal Gamzee. You could definitely spin something cool out of that somehow I'm sure.

On the subject of Equius, in my one bloodswap au (mostly a bunch of notes, drawings, and failed fic) he was a brownblood. In a reversal of his canon character and to go along with his new lowblood status, he was actually pretty weak and bled a lot. I've seen some pretty snazzy teal Equiuses (okay maybe it was just one? I'm not sure) but that could also work.

So you can look at the colors and think of how to subvert things about the original character for an interesting swap.

I just realized that I only suggested brown and teal for you, so take that as you will. I hope I helped at least a little. If you wanna use the brown Equius idea, or any parts of it, I don't mind one bit.

yeah I was leaning toward either brown/teal Equius or the same for Gamzee with a slight interest in violetblood (it'd be interesting to see him as a seadweller but idk)

Reactions: Indabayou
I just feel like playing one character. Sorry.

I just feel like playing one character. Sorry.
that's totally fine! I just wanted to make sure everyone had a fair shot at getting characters if they wanted them.

I can take Sollux (o:

If that's cool with you that is!

Oh snapple cakes I'm sorry! That was a force of habit haha, I was actually going to ask what blood color you'd think would be interesting/what's left?

@catastrophicDaydreamer The colors that are left are Brown, Teal, Purple, and Violet. I'm dabbling with the idea of a brown/teal Equius or a brown/violet/teal Gamzee but that by no means just leaves you with purple. If you decide that you'd like Sollux as a color that I'm interested in then by all means go for it (it'd probably make my decision easier anyway).

@Rin Mico @catastrophicDaydreamer Tavros is the last open character, so as long as one of you picks brown (so he doesn't end up stuck with his canon color) I don't mind whatever you guys pick.

Doing some google image searching might help, there's some good character ideas that might help you decide there.

Anyone who hasn't moved over to/watched the OOC thread yet, it is up!

Still open for a Tavros! Open colors are listed on first post!

You still looking for that Tavros?
Yup! I think for colors we've got teal, purple, and violet left (excluding brown of course). The OOC is up if you'd like to join us over there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.