Homeless & Looking

P

Petrichori

Original poster
Good morning, Iwaku.

I'm Petrichori, a 25 year old woman from Kentucky, USA.

I currently work in an office setting and that leaves me with a lot of time to write (usually). Sadly, I have left a fantasy roleplaying site that I was on for actual years with hundreds of posts and while I hold no ill will towards anyone there, I found myself needing a change of creative scenery. I guess that means I don't have a home site anymore! Personally, I don't know if I'll go back, but in the meantime, I am eager to meet and greet with all you lovely writers. I'm a little rusty with these sorts of forums but I think it's only a matter of time before things feel natural, like riding a bike. I will have to check out the etiquette on approaching partners and things - I'm a bit used to original lore/sandbox forums with an established setting.

Outside of roleplaying/creative writing, I enjoy:
Drawing/Painting
Learning Languages (Japanese Beginner)
Baking/cooking
Bees (I want to become a beekeeper)
Travelling
Nature
Thunder Storms
Animals (especially cats)

Things I don't like:
Pineapple on Pizza
Crocs
Commercials that aren't funny
Netflix removing The Office
People who come into a store/restaurant and throw a fit over a [.50 cent] coupon. (Relevant)

I suppose that's more than enough for starting introduction. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you around!

Welcome! Iwaku is an awesome place, so I hope you like it here. If you have any questions or anything feel free to reach out! When it comes to etiquette on approaching people, you can always check out the Partner Connections forum! That's where people who are actively looking for new partners post. Or you can also just shoot someone a message and start a conversation!

I second that, Iwaku is a great place. So, welcome aboard Petrichori I hope you have a wonderful time here and yes the tantrum over a coupon is very annoying.

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll find this is a very friendly and helpful place. There are community wide writing contests monthly that will push you out of your comfort zone and expand your horizons as well as a lot of amazingly talented people. I love it here and can't imagine being anywhere else.

Let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything, we're always happy to be of assistance. Most of all...HAVE FUN!!

Welcome! I think you will find a home here :) Everyone is really friendly and we have some very talented writers. I'm not a moderator but please don't hesitate to ask if you need any assistance.

I know I just sent you a PM but still would like to welcome you to Iwaku publically and hope that you'll find solace here in these parts with us. I'm about a week newbie to the site and already enjoying the atmosphere here. It's quite welcoming. :)

I hope you have an excellent time here and can't wait to see you around the forums!

❤ BL