Homecoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
One small thing No one knows He's returning home. He kept that secret do to the reason that it was because he lost his left arm from the elbow down! Edit that last part and It's accepted.

Also We have someone joining as our character's father ^__^ so Prepare to meet our Pap's!

alright fixed :)

I wonder if someone can be Cameron's big brother xc

Yes the grand father is open . . . Keep in mind he's hispanic and a mechanic ^__^
I've thought about it and decided...I think I'd go for another role.

Maybe that of the next door neighbor to the grandparents. Been friends for years and years kind of thing.

Sounds good make sure you read the bio and just messege me if you have any questions or ideas for things we did together as friends ^__^

Hey I have decided that not to participate in this RP. It's nothing against anyone or the story, but I made a CS and I hated it. I revised it 3 times and still hated it, so rather than throw a CS up here that I don't believe in and insult the intelligence of you all I think walking away is the right move.

I look forward to seeing this one play out and wish you all well.

sad to see you go :/ but I get what your saying I've had to do the same with a few rp's I wanted to join

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
I must let you all know that Pek is currently going through some rough times, but he made sure that I let you know that he will have an IC up in at least 2 days.

As for me, I'm going through some stuff as well, though luckily I'm still able to answer questions any of you guys may have.

I do wanna let you know though that I'm looking for a character that has a connection with the daughter. For instance it could be a friend, or even a boyfriend for that matter. Whatever you'd like! c:

haha well I'll stick with just one character for now :) If it comes up a bit later I'll make a second one

oh and I might have two possible people who will be willing to play as my characters wife so I'll ask them and get back to you as soon as I can

-mind blow-

Didn't know Pek was a guy @~@

Sounds good ^-^

And it doesn't really matter I suppose :3

People reffer to me as He and she . . . So it's user's choice ^__^ Either or doesn't bother me ^__^

So I found someone to play as my wife :) she'lle have her cs up as soon as she can her account is @Poetic Justice

Name: Dian R Romero

Height:5'6

Weight:130

Likes: Dian loves to cut loose and become one with nature and enjoy what life is all about. She always plans family hikes in the summertime and loves playing sports.

Dislikes:Violence and law breaking. She sticks to the rules and tries to encourage others that family and friends are more important above all else.

Bio: She works with the Nature Conservancy which is a diverse group of companies who brand missions align with their own commitment to environmental sustainability. She helps tailored campaigns, promotion and events that raise awareness and funding for important conversation issues which sometimes have been angered with military issues. She respects the soldiers who serve the country but doesn't agree to the fact that war will destroy everyone in the end. During a campaign she went to a show casing, and that's when she met Ramon. Ramon was her better half, and he was the bright sun that lights her life everyday with his free spirit and passion though his art.She craved that inspiration from him and since that day, she knew she needed him in her life. She is a patience woman and is a very understand person and stands by Ramon side through every decisions he has made.
Dian became the wife of Ramon and it seemed she always was the ground center of being a peacemaker between her husband and his brother.She respected the army and the soldiers who fought for their country yet she never would like the idea that war was the answer. So during the times of hardship, Dian would encourage the family for outings and arrange events during the summer and become reunited and enjoy what life is about, family. She thought about having kids, maybe one day. She was always paranoid when 'the right time' was and knew Ramon would like to have some soon one day too.

Appearance:
profile_veronica002_by_zoidsfan507-d5wcw9g.png

purple
yellow
Red
Blue
green
orange

@Poetic Justice

You are very accepted, and once again everybody we apologize for our delays on posting I am about to have the IC posted shortly expect it about an hour to an hour and a half after I get this Up!

Reactions: Andy
You are very accepted, and once again everybody we apologize for our delays on posting I am about to have the IC posted shortly expect it about an hour to an hour and a half after I get this Up!
thank you.

Would anyone like to take up the big brother of Cameron?

All I want for him to be is very protective of her >-< And since she gained interest in music and sports from him then it would make since if he adored those things too. o:

He's about 4 years older than her

Allright everyone so I couldn't post a link do to me using my xbox to do all this. But I do have the RP posted just check my recent postings ^__^ sorry everyone for my delay's T__T

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Status
Not open for further replies.