2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Supernatural, Modern, History, Greek Mythology, Slice-of-Life, Fantasy, and combat
Greetings, half-bloods!
I'd like to congratulate each individual who was nominated to reside within one of our recently constructed homes!

Numerous demigod children have perished over the years due to a lack of protection, and those who do endure a little while longer have a horrifying 34% chance of surviving after reaching the age of 17. We've taken the step to erect a "safe haven" for the older half-bloods such as all of you in order to shift this statistic. This suggests that each of you will be given a solid opportunity to lead long and fulfilling lives. This also prevents our other facilities from getting incredibly full.

Those who reply to this email within a week's time will share a home with persons who are just like them!
From here, I cannot give much more information but if you accept this invitation I will be sure to share more with others who do the same.
Until next time half-bloods!
~Unknown

Extra Info

You have to reserve one of the open spots for the godly parent of your OC
Apollo- { @SaltyWater , Open }
Zeus- { @SaltyWater , @Constellations }
Aphrodite- { @Ariel , @SaltyWater }
Hermes- { Open }
Poseidon- { @Constellations }
Hades- { @tilucki }
Dionysus- { @Jumping Fish , Open }
Iris- { Open, Open }

Demeter- { Open , @Constellations }

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't But you had me at demigods, so placing a flag of interest here 🏁

• Love
Reactions: SaltyWater
I have been craving a demigod roleplay, and this came at a good time. placing an interest to be a daughter of Demeter.

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
This looks cool! Placing an interest in being a daughter of Dionysus.

• Love
Hi! I would love to play a daughter of Hades, I have a character already suited for this and would love to use her.

• Love
Hmm, interested as a daughter of Aphrodite.

• Love
I would be interested in being a son of Iris :)

I would be interested in the playing a son of Apollo if it is free still.

If this is still open, I'd be interested in being a child of Hermes or Iris!

Hey, if this is still open id love to be a kid of iris!

Hello, if this is still available. I would love to join it.

Ohh if this is still open, I'd love to join! Are we one writing with the gods and goddesses listed above or are any free game? 😊