Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that our characters should of already formed a caravan but not too long ago. It should be early enough that everyone is till learning their roles and falling into routines
Just throwing my two cents in that I like this idea. Gives the chance for characters to already have bonds if they so choose.

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
I'm interested! I'm not normally one for roleplays like this, but you've captured my attention and I'm willing to give it a shot ^_^ (if you still have room, that is)

The character role I have in mind for mine is a form of Gearhead / Tinkerer. He'll specialize in turning junk, scrap and other materializes scavenged into functional (not pretty) bits of equipment like Scrap Rifles, better improvised weapons, better armors, utility items, gadgets, ammunition and maybe even explosives as the list goes on; it'll all depend on what is found and what he comes up with.

Thinking he might have been apart of the Associated Brotherhood for a Better Tomorrow (ABAT) but was removed from the brotherhood as despite his skills he was deemed as too much of a "hazard" for the new way of life they pictured so he was cast out and branded with the title of "Hazard" both metaphorically and physically as a capital "H" is clearly branded on the back of his right hand.

Full Name: Willie Hazard

I was thinking of doing more of a scavenger/trader/merchant character who lived on his own in the wasteland for a while before joining this Motley Crew. A 'Procurer of Odds and Ends' if you would. Kind of like a thief, but not from those who don't deserve it. Very gifted with speech and lying, he's a fantastic merchant and a bit of a gold digger. Silver - tongued with a quick wit, he's not afraid to speak his mind. Even though there's no 'currency,' he's quite wealthy in current standards. Despite being a simple thief and merchant, he can defend himself both with pistols/snipers and melee weapons, mainly swords.

"Prices aren't the only thing I can cut in half, sweetheart~"

-----

If that all sounds okay ^_^

All these characters sound fine to me ^^

Alright, so now let's discuss how we plan to begin our adventures.

@Petricus Euryale, you were in favour of the "we're already a caravan but barely know one another" set-up?

All these characters sound fine to me ^^

Alright, so now let's discuss how we plan to begin our adventures.

@Petricus Euryale, you were in favour of the "we're already a caravan but barely know one another" set-up?
Indeed. I was thinking that they could already be a caravan but just starting out. Unless someone would prefer something else?

Looot a people joining this, but I gotta ask.

Room for another?
I got an idea for a tribal raider/hunter inspired by the average Mad Max Warboy.

Sure, join up!

And I think I'll end the sign-ups here (at least for the Int Check).

I'm for the 'new caravan' idea, but would be willing to do something else should my interest be piqued ^_^

I'm also in favor of the caravan set up.

I have no objection to the caravan setup.

I like the idea of a fairly new caravan. Perhaps a month or 2 old

I also believe things go more smoothly starting a little bit into the action.

Alright so seems like we're all in agreence that we should start off as a Caravan, but we're still relatively new to one another so we don't know what's up.

Awesome!

Do we want to have our characters pursuing something specific to begin with or should I let that organically come up through the IC?

Reactions: Joan
I second that idea!

Sounds good!

Hey everyone! We all still here/good to go with the OoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.