"Every ghost's story is interesting," he countered easily as he slowly set the knife down, his lips pursed. "I mean, you're a ghost. We still don't know if every single death results in a ghost, you know? Claiming that your story is boring is an injustice - Oliver, right? We didn't read anything about someone named Oliver passing away in this house," he explained, pulling out his phone quickly to begin to write things down.

"Tell me about yourself! I mean, that's all we want, you know? Tell your friend to do the same. We aren't here to hurt you or anything, you know? Not like we could, aha... yeah. Just, please tell me more about you, Oliver. Why have you been so violent towards us? Or is that Leo? Are we doing something wrong that you don't like?"

Reactions: potassiumboron
"I didn't die in the house, dude. It's a long story-- and I didn't really appear to you to be interviewed. If I was into that, I've have done it a long time ago. I'm more interested in talking to you casually, y'know? I don't want you to scribble down everything and relay it back to your wife, that's not cool," he frowned, the sight of the pen and paper only irking him. He didn't want to get mad and show the other that he was full of animosity towards him, because that really wasn't the case, but it wasn't easy to pretend that the interview-style questions weren't beyond irritating.

"...Leo's done stuff because I told him that action was best. I guess I spurred him on-- but we were fucking mad at first, you know? We were gonna buy the house back and then you and that wife of yours got it before us; we were pissed off. We had a right to be," continued Oliver as he absently poured himself some coffee, deciding that he could just pretend and act like he could taste it if he relied upon his memories to do so. "Look, I ain't happy about this; the interrogation. I thought we could talk-- like mates, yeah? If all you're gonna do is feign interest to get details for that show you're planning, you can forget it, pal. I won't tell you shit if that's the case."

"Can you blame me? I'm sure you're all disenchanted to the whole 'ghost' thing but... b-but this is amazing, Oliver. There's still so little that we understand about spirits and the other side and to be able to finally talk to one of you two is amazing." Bruce urged, his eyes sparkling the more Oliver spoke. He did obediently set the notebook down but it was clear that hi fascination for the ghost being... well, a ghost was prominent.

"Okay, fine. I won't ask you anything about the whole, ah... ghost thing," reassured the man, holding his hands up for emphasis, cringing a tad when his coffee had been taken. He was a bit picky when it came to his food but he didn't want to scare off Oliver when he was finally able to actually talk to him without any anger or threats.

Reactions: potassiumboron
"You've talked to Leo-- and to Nyle when he was here. He used to come down and speak to you guys a lot. It's sweet that you're so excited about me making an appearance though. Makes me feel special," he grinned over his shoulder, moving to sit back up on the kitchen island with the hot cup of coffee now in his hands. He couldn't feel the heat, nor could he smell how rich and strong the coffee itself was, but he could almost do so if he tried to trick himself into it.

"...I don't mind talking about ghost stuff, I just don't want you to talk to me if you only care about the work. I'm happy to tell 'ya, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'm over it; I can't get upset about it anymore. I was a party with Nyle and a few mates, some nutter turned up with a gun and a lot of us got shot-- I was one of the unlucky ones who got cornered and shot right in the head. Only positive is that it ended quickly, pretty painless, so that was alright," he shrugged as he motioned to the gun wound in his forehead, sipping carefully at the coffee to regain his thoughts. "I was stuck in that place a while but my ex girlfriend -she's into all this ghost shit too, she's a psychic or medium or whatever- found a way to bring me here so Nyle and I could be with Leo, so... that's it, dude. Told you it was boring."

“Nyle... Um... what’s with that?” Bruce asked, his hands folding as he pursed his lips. “We were certain we had seen him before as a ghost but now he’s... not? Thinking about it makes my head spin,” he admitted with an awkward laugh though it was clear that fear was on his face. It was something he didn’t understand and probably never would without talking to Nyle himself.

“Who is your ex? I would love to get to know her if she has some connection to spirits. I mean, this town is pretty vacant and people don’t seem to really want to talk to us about the whole ghost thing. Hell, I only managed to hear about Leo by chance while looking up small town hauntings and no one here actually wants to talk about it, which is... stressful.”

"...Yeah, well, they all feel bad for not helping him when he was alive, can't blame 'em for clamming up about it. It makes them remember how shitty they all were, and acknowledging their guilt isn't too easy, I guess. But I'll tell you whatever you want to know-- just not about my ex. She doesn't deserve to be dragged back into this bullshit, she stays out of it," he mumbled as he took a gulp of the coffee, able to drink it as hot as it was because, simply, he didn't feel it. He wanted to treat it as he would if he were alive and let it cool, but he was impatient and sipping at the coffee at least gave him an excuse not to divulge anything about May.

"Nyle's... we don't know either. He got a second chance which is... it's fucking bullshit, that's what it is. But I guess he didn't ask for it either, so... he's not a bad guy. I'm sure he'd tell you more if you let him come by here more often; he's dating Leo, it's hard for them to be apart, but Nyle's too nice. He feels like he's imposing when he comes over, so hey, if you give him the go-ahead to come over without him feeling guilty, he'll tell you all sorts of stuff about his time as a ghost," he nodded firmly, realising he might need to convince Nyle to talk but it was worth it if he could come over and see Leo any time he wanted, right? "...I want to know more about you, you're so interesting to me. A big, handsome guy like you stuck in a shitty town like this? It's hilarious to me, but I won't complain."

“Aw, shucks, aha...” the man replied with an awkward laugh, rubbing the back of his head with a small blush. “I mean, I’m not really that interesting a guy. Went to college to be a film maker, that’s when I met my wife. She managed to rope me into this whole paranormal stuff and... here I am, I guess,” he explained, choosing not to talk about himself too much. Hecwasnt the type to praise himself or anything so to be given the spotlight when that usually was up to his wife was a bit nerve wracking.

“Seriously, though, I’m not... that interesting. I prefer to be behind the scene, yeah? I mean, that’s why I’m not the host,” he reminded before taking his coffee back from the ghost.

"I reckon you should give hosting a good go. You'd be surprised. Even if you're like a deer in headlights in front of a camera, most people will ignore that if the host is handsome. Not that your wife's not, obviously. She's pretty and talented, so I guess I see why you're married to her," he murmured, suddenly hit with a massive pang of guilt and regret at his actions. He hadn't done a lot of good things in his life when it came to relationships, but actively looking to break up a marriage between people who had only ever been nice and understanding wasn't the best thing he'd ever planned. As lonely and as desperate as he was, this probably wasn't the way to go about solving it.

"...God, this was wrong, I shouldn't talk to you," he grumbled as he pushed himself from the counter, hesitating between disappearing or staying put. "Forget this, alright? I'm not talking to you again, this was a dumb idea."

"Wait, no! D-Don't say this, you talking to me isn't dumb," he urged quickly, pushing off the counter in sudden panic. "What, did I do something wrong? I told you, I don't have anything recording or nothin'. Please don't go, Oliver, that... I don't want to do that! It's nice to finally talk to you properly, you know? Like, I know we'll probably never get to talk to Leo - he's the tough one, huh? You're so nice - I guess me and my wife just assumed you two were bad when you, ah.. through the furniture at us," he reminded with a laugh.

"Look, I want to talk to you more at some point. You're pleasant to talk to, outside of work. If you're ever willing for a proper interview for the show, I'd... offer to host. Like I said, I don't really have the 'host' personality. I'd much prefer working behind and just editing and stuff but if you insist, I'd do that.