Home for the Fangirls and Fanboys of the world {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE YOU STILL EVEN THOUGH IT MAY START TO DAY I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT AGAIN BECAUSE I DO YOUR AWESOME *Hugs @last bunny*

WHEN DO WE START???

I had to change the name because someone thought it was offensive. I hope you don't mind the new name. I might change a few things in the plot but it's still the same.

I'm working on it right now.

Saw this in the banners, and had to sign up.

Name: Jacob Smith
Nickname: Cub
Appearance: Brown hair with blonde highlights. Warm brown eyes, clear slightly tanned skin. evenly muscled, broad shoulders, 5feet 5inches but still growing.
Personality: happy, and comfortable with new people. If alone, will become paranoid and easily sad. Enjoys company, and makes a close core group around him.
Fandoms: Homestuck, OFF, Starbound, minecraft, Black butler, Cave story, TF2, and others
Room: ((I'll get this soon))
Room Number: 413
Equipment: face paint, masks, juggling clubs, sylladex, Spur the upgraded version of the polar star,
Crush: no one from fandoms, but someone from outside the castle
Time inside the castle: not even one day
Other: plays sax, owns a MacBook Pro, and iPhone, bakes cheesecake, and is a swimmer
Someone has already claimed room 413. Plus read the rules

Hey! Sorry for not being active. I am currently in the middle of a competition. My computer time is incredibly limited. I shall create my posts in the IC thread now!

Status
Not open for further replies.