Home for the Fangirls and Fanboys of the world {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Last Bunny

Original poster
I am Last Bunny, but you may call me Bunny. I have had an idea buzzing around my head the past few days once I saw this.
c8ba8ea4d887602152dbd6920c444ae3.jpg

And I thought, I had to make a roleplay for this.

Here is the entire plot.

Your parents send you to a mental hospital, thinking that that all the screaming, crying, and spending endless hours away from society was due to a mental illness. They thought they were going to help you this way. They bring you into this big castle in the middle of no where. They take you in and drop you off. But thats just the beginning.

This is no ordinary mental hospital. Its a place where Fangirls and Fanboys from different corners of the world can stay, no one will judge you, no one will harm you.

All throughout the castle, there seems to be teenagers just like you. Some brandishing wands and yelling the names of spells, and some walking around in nothing but a sheet. Some are even placing salt at every window, door, etc in the entire castle. Teenagers like you.

You are welcomed into the castle, you find your fandom, you even join other fandoms! There can never be more than one! Any fandom is welcome!

Where you'll be staying:
148172_landscapes-castles-architecture-1366x768-wallpaper_www.wall321.com_29.jpg

Home Theater:
home-theater-designs-11.jpg

This is our Cafeteria. Where we read and eat:
cafe-la-miell-design-5.jpg

This is one of our many kitchens, stocked full of your fave foods:
th

This is our Library, which is currently growing bigger:
0bcd53a15b7d90f7ba0c6f1c07eec4d8.jpg

Time for blogging! This is one of our three computer rooms:
th

This is all you need to know for right now. Renovations for more people are being built as we speak.

I know this isn't really thought out really well, but I still hope you get the point.

Here are the rules:
  1. No fighting
  2. No cursing in the OOC
  3. Respect others at all time
  4. No smut in the IC if there will be any
  5. No godmod
  6. No OP things
  7. Have fun!
  8. You can have as many characters as you want!
  9. If you read this, put 'asdfghjkl;' in your Other part of your CS.
Rooms and who's in them:

Room 9: Isabella Moko
Room 21: Lilly Garrison
Room 104: Annabelle
Room 132: Michaela 'Peanut' Anderson
Room 135: Amy Raven
Room 194: Kat Frost
Room 221: J.J. Sea
Room 316: Liz Dohrn
Room 413: Meg the Fandom Expert
Room 418: Steve Olden

If you want to join, here is a CS:

Name:
Nickname:
Age (10-19):
Appearance (Real only, unless you can convince me otherwise):
Personality:
Fandom (Any fandom is welcome):
Room (How you want the room to look like):
Room number:
Equipment (Wands, sonic screwdrivers, etc):
Crush:
How long you have been at the castle:
Other (Anything else you feel like adding):

Attention! All wands, sonic screwdrivers, etc are props! For the safety of the fangirls and fanboys!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dip and Cry
WIP!
(Imma just base this off of myself O.O)
Name: Lily Garrison
Nickname: Lil, Gary
Age (10-19): 19
Appearance (Real only, unless you can convince me otherwise):
Personality: Lily is kind and optimistic although she gets a little crazy when talking about her fandoms and her 'babies' (guys/girls that she thinks are hot)
Fandom (Any fandom is welcome):

• Supernatural
  • Doctor Who
  • My Little Pony: FiM
  • Teen Wolf
  • Harry Potter
  • Merlin
  • Sherlock
  • Futurama
  • More to come!
Room (How you want the room to look like):
cool-young-girls-room.jpg

Room number: 21
Equipment (Wands, sonic screwdrivers, etc): A blue tiara, salt, a trench coat, and a sword.
Crush: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, the Hemsworth brothers, Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, and so so many more.
How long you have been at the castle: Since age 13.
Other (Anything else you feel like adding): asdfghjkl;

Last edited:
Yay! Looks good so far.

About the crushes, it doesn't have to be from the rp. It could be any celebrity/fictional character/etc

Name: Meaghan
Nickname: Meg the Fandom Expert
Age (10-19): 14
Appearance (Real only, unless you can convince me otherwise): long brown hair, gold-brown eyes, 5' 6'' (I'm really, tall, I know -.-') clothed according to whatever fandom she's in at the moment
Personality: spunky, is a fandom expert and can tell you anything about everything in any fandom
Fandom (Any fandom is welcome): All of them: she tends to switch between them. One week she'll be giving classes on the different types of demons in spn, the next thing you know she'll be ranting at how idiotic all the enemies in Naruto are, and the week after that she'll be doing homestuck cosplay, ect.
Room (How you want the room to look like): dark red walls covered in sigils, spells, and problems. has a few posters of each fandom glued to the ceiling and walls, and large bookshelves with different book fandoms and guides.
Room number: 413 (the numerals of the blind prophet)
Equipment (Wands, sonic screwdrivers, etc): One wand, a large golden broadsword and a bow and arrow
Crush: She doesn't have crushes, however she does have "babies" or particularily favorite characters. (eg. Gaara, Eridan, Draco, Armin) you trash talk her babies and you die
How long you have been at the castle: three years or so
Other (Anything else you feel like adding): asdfjkl;

Accepted! I'll add you to the room number list.

Great! thank you! :D I can't wait to start.

Thank you for joining!

If you have aby ideas for a room in the castle, or even questions just tell me.

Heres my CS: (I guess I shall base this off of me as well!)

th

Name: Michaela Anderson (Pronounced like Makayla.)

Nickname: Kaykay, Peanut, Michael

Personality: Michaela is moody. Very moody. Especially when she starts reading. Her mood will change with the mood of the book, if its The Hunger Games, she becomes hostile. If its The Fault in Our Stars, she becomes sad. When her reading is interrupted she will normally get angry.
She quotes many things from many of her fandoms. And sometimes, she can be sweet.
No one ever knows what mood she will be in.

Fandom:
  • The Mortal Instruments
  • The Hunger Games
  • Doctor Who
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • The Infernal Devices
  • Divergent
  • The Dark Artifaces
  • The Rise of the Guardians
  • Star Trek
  • Harry Potter
  • The Originals
  • Supernatural
  • And many more~
Room:
th

Room number: 132

Equipment: Sonic Screwdriver, Trench coat, fez, bowtie, wand, Replica of Harry Potter's glasses, Gryffindor robe, salt lots of salt, Replica of Elena Gilbert's necklace, and alot more.

Crush: Jace Wayland, Magnus Bane, Alec Lightwood, Damon Salvatore, Klaus Mikelson, George Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Scorpius Malfoy, Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, Castiel, Derek Souza, Tobias Eaton, Gale Hawthorne, Finnick, 10th Doctor, Will Herondale, Jack Frost, and finally Spock. Anyone who talks stuff about her crushes will most likely die, get hit.

How long have you been here: Sincr she was 15
Other: asdfghjk;

·Can be found wearing a trench coat ay all times.

This is incredibly unique. I never saw an rp like this, ha! I find it incredibly amusing. It piqued my interest!

Does the CS have to be based off of us completely? [Specifically, appearance & gender wise.]

No. It doesn't. Its your choice. I just felt like making it like me, and thats not even my real appearance or my real name. Its all up to you!

Thank you for saying its unique!

I assume the unique equipment [wands, cloaks, etc.] is going to be props? [Or ... since this is an rp ... are they real? o V o]

Btw, added more rooms to the list!

About that,they are props. I may have to explain that more.

It's kind of obvious, but I had to make sure. XD

Its okay. Haha.

So many people, that was fast! Im glad you guys are interested.

What is the character limit? One per member? [I'm just curious.]

Pfft. I'm going to create two characters, male & female. [I can handle manipulating various roles, but I'm too lazy. XD]

Have at it! Though I think I might make a male character too. Just trying to decide what he'll be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.