Home for Fangirls and Fanboys of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My, then. You really are a fan, eh?" Jacob's laptop dinged as the title 'Cave Story' popped up. "Steve, ever played this game?" He then gestured for steve to sit down, and take the computer.

"yup loved minecraft since i first played it and cave story im kinda a fan of and and i do some replica cosplay stuff of cave story in my room and a chinfish pillow for a chair, i felt so sad when Torok and king died but ive got hold of a mod where someones recreated the fourth ending that was gona be added in the game when it was being made but the 4th ending was dropped" steve replied exsitedly

Last edited by a moderator:
Amara was lost by all the conversation, not being members of all these fandoms and all. She just sat there and listened, smiling. The only thing that gave away that she was a nervous wreck was her left foot tapping constantly. She just smiled and nodded when in was deemed appropriate. It seemed she didn't have anyone in this group to talk to, so she turned to Meg, asking "What is Minecraft even all about? I never got into it."

"Wow! You really are into minecraft and cavestory, huh? Thats impressive, but I guess if you weren't you wouldn't be here, eh?" Jacob was wandering around the room now, but still keeping close to Steve and his laptop. "Homestuck, minecraft, cavestory, off..." He trailed off into silence, and then stopped pacing. "Anyone ever played portal? Or any valve game?"

"yup played it and beat it both of them 1 and 2 and cake isnt a lie for sure and there definitely are Easter eggs in the game but portal is as far as ive gon with games on steam " Steve replied

Last edited by a moderator:
"Minecraft?" Meg snickered. "Man, if you want to know about minecraft, you should try the roosterteeth/achievement hunter fandom." An electronic screen popped up behind her displaying two logos, one was a cartoon rooster and a pair of mandibles, and the other was a green star with a game controller in the middle surrounded by a dotted green circle with bright metallic words that spelled out 'ACHIEVEMENT HUNTER' below it. "Oh, and this is just a screen on to which I can project my thoughts," she pointed at the screen. "It makes it easier to explain things." She smiled. "Anyway, Minecraft is a video game based on squares. I'm not kidding." she deadpanned. "The game puts you in a randomly generated world in which you can break and place blocks of different materials." A small pixelated block person was shown hitting a square of pixelated dirt until it disappeared, a smaller version of the block appearing in his hand. Then the person moved to the right and placed the block of dirt and jumped on top of it. "Originally, people just played it in survival mode in which you..well...survive!" Five block creatures appeared on screen. She pointed at the one that looked like the block man, only its skin was a sickly green. "This is a zombie. They only come out at night, and they burn in sunlight." A giant block spider was next. "This, as I'm sure you can tell, is a spider. They are out during the day, but they won't attack you unless you attack first when the sun's out." She continued on, pointing out the skeletons and their bows, the exact workings of enderman, and the blast radius of a creeper. "There's also the alternate dimension that you can find a portal to called 'the Nether' but I won't get in to that." She smiled again. "Anyway, you can also turn the monsters off or set them to easy and just build stuff." Here a couple pictures of large structures appeared on the screen, all made out of minecraft blocks. "Its pretty amazing what some people can do. The Achievement hunters made a Wipeout course. It. Was. Awesome." She grinned. "You should stop by the game room sometime and we can play some!" The screen behind her flickered and disappeared with a blip.

Status
Not open for further replies.