Home for Fangirls and Fanboys of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Awesome!" Meg shook Liz's hand. She turned to the girl who had just walked over. "Uh oh, we have a feels alert!" She looked worried. "What is it this time? Did you re-watch reichenbach? Something happen to the Winchesters? Borimir's death scene?"

Tap, tap, tap, tap

A incredibly tall, young man ventured down a corridor, heading towards the growing library. An Elvish cloak swamped his broad frame, hood covering his wild curls from view. He hummed softly to himself, reciting one of his favorite themes; Harry Potter. A polished ebony wand is clutched in his right hand. He tapped the wall lightly with each step, composing a list of spells inside his mind. His expression remained hidden from his cloak, a shadow concealing his face. After he arrived, Jaiden opened the door. He entered the library and sauntered towards a secluded corner. He settled on a soft chair. Jaiden picked up his leather satchel, opened it, and retrieved an old copy of Goblet of Fire.

"There be dragons Harry," he murmured.

Jaiden slipped off his hood, revealing his face. A disarray of curls obscured his teal colored eyes. He slipped his wand in a holder attached to his ankle. Once he leaned back, Jaiden began to read.

>>>

Katarina exited the computer room, clutching a messenger bag; a beautiful image of a custom wispy Horse Patronus is etched on front. A Gryffindor robe covered her slender form, obscuring her outfit from view. She pulled her strawberry blonde hair back and twisted it in a messy bun, sticking her rowan wand through, creating a makeshift chopstick. A small smile painted her lips.

"Today marks my sixth year here," she mused.

She sauntered down the vast hallway, heading towards a random direction. She developed a habit of exploring the enormous castle on the day her mother abandoned her in this majestic establishment.

Amara smiled at the woman's concern. "Rumplstiltskin just died..." she said, not sure if the woman had even heard of Once Upon a Time. Laughing, she realized what it must look like, her crying over Rumplestiltskin. Feeling the need to explain, she went on "Once Upon a Time, Rumple had just sacrificed himself to save everyone else from a horrible death...." she trailed off. Holding her hand out, she added "I never caught your name."

"Ah, I remember that. That wasn't much fun to watch," she nodded. "Sorry if I seem a bit apathetic. Character deaths don't really bother you as much after Homestuck." She shook her hand. "Name's Meaghan. You can call me Meg, or the fandom expert."

Amara chuckled, even though she hadn't even heard of Homestuck before. "Yeeeah Rumple was one of my favorite characters." She said. 'Nice to meet you Meg, so what are some of your fandoms?" She added

"All of them." She grinned. "Like I said, I'm the fandom expert. I have a few primary fandoms that switch out depending on what I'm into that week." She adjusted her glasses. "Right now I'm into naruto, homestuck, frozen and Dr. Who." She paused, and she looked at Amara seriously. "By the look you're giving me, you don't know what homestuck is. Let me tell you something: Don't let anyone," she put both hands on her shoulders. "I repeat, anyone, tell you about homestuck, kay?" She looked into her eyes. "They drag you in, and once your in, you don't get out, just trust me on this. They're fine as friends, but don't let them tell you about homestuck until you're ready for the blood, sweat, and tears that goes into that godforsaken fandom." She smiled again and bounced towards the couch. "Well then! I heard frozen was playing! What part are we on?"

"creeper deaths effect me the most as those green penile walking creeps blow up all your stuff" steve replies in a almost raging state.

"Homestuck... My patron is Gamzee. It figures that I would get both of the insane shopkeepers." Jacob sighed, and caught back up to the group. "So, Meg, have you heard of the fandom of OFF?"

Amara chuckled, she was also a huge fan of DW. Whispering "Geronimo", she followed Meg to the couch. She liked this woman, seemed really nice. in her 4 years here, she hadn't realy made any friends, and she was getting really lonely. "She just sang "Let it Go"." She supplied her new aquaintance.

suddenly Steve felt the snout of a pig prod him in the leg and he turns round and exclaims "Engelbert Humperdinck what are you doing out here you rascal" and steve pats the pig on the head,

"Oh, you mean the game?" She turned to Jacob. "Yeah, I've heard of it. Haven't played it yet, but I know about it." She sat down on the couch. "Damn, I really wanted to sing Let it Go. I used to take professional singing lessons, you know. " She sighed. "Oh well, at least we still have the First Time in Forever Reprise and Fixer Upper; that's a fun one to do, if you have multiple people."

"I was an actor, and just getting into pure voice stuff. Why did they send us here?" Jacob seemed to be saddened, and missing the outside life. He took off the mask, and laid it on a small table. The face underneath was young, but marred by worry and sadness.

Meaghan thought for a minute. "Actually, I'm not sure." She frowned. "I was homeschooled most of my life; I got into Stanford's online high school, and even though I hated it, I was fairly ok on all my subjects. Then I found tumblr and, by extension, fandoms, and well, eventually, I had an easier time remembering the birthdays of fictional characters than I did dates for my history course." She shrugged. "My mum and dad are divorced, and I have three younger siblings. I saw them last year at Christmas." She trailed off. "Its not too bad, I mean, I get to sit here and do nothing but do what I love, so I don't really care." She smiled. "Oh, so you do voice acting? I took a couple Shakespeare courses once. I love acting, and I'd love to voice act, but I never got the chance."

"Well then, perhaps we could put together an acting group here?" Jacob grinned, and visibly relaxed. "My family... All of them are danish weirdos. I was amazed that they sent me here, when my mother was the one to introduce me to Doctor who, which snowballed into what I am today." The boy was well-spoken, and mature for his age.

Last edited:
"hey jake check out my pig" Steve said as he picks up his pig.

"Hah, nice, man. What's the beastie's name?" Jacob fondled one of the pigs ears, then patted it on the head.

"its called Engelbert Humperdinck, hes a real rascal though for only a piglet" Steve replies and puts down Englebert as the pig was squirming around in his arms.

"Cool. Got any other MC stuff? I actually play it, myself." Jacob knelt at a table, and retrieved a slightly worn laptop from his backpack.

Jaiden lifted his gaze and peered at the small group a few seats away from him. He recognized the group, memorizing their faces during his strolls. He is one of the oldest members of the large establishment, stuck in the massive castle for seven years. He knew every knack, crack, and crevice of the medieval foundation. He averted his eyes towards his book, tuning out the mindless chatter. His cloak parted, revealing a simple, short-sleeved, black tee with jeans splattered with colorful paint. A key rested on his chest, attached to a black cord.

"yeah ive got a iron pickaxe,shovel,axe and sword and my room looks like a bedroom i made in minecraft a while back its even got a note block and jukebox with records that work and play a tune from minecraft such as cat and Sub woofer lullaby." Steve replies with enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.