HOLY @#$@#

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Original poster
HOLY SHIT WE'RE THAT AWESOME TO GET OUR OWN SUBFORUM?!?!?!?!?

*SHOOTS ISABELLA*

Yes. Since there was enough interest in making a RP, here's our chance to do it. We just need to discuss how we want to organize the threads and we'll be set.

Re: HOLY @#$@# (Plot Discussion)

*Warmaster Severdus ressurects I.Hime*

I don't know if I am with or against this rpg idea! You will be blowing up my country but at the same time this could immortalize me in Iwaku history.. I think I win either way this goes..

HAHA. Prepare for the zillas, isaboo.

Prepare for zombie Zillas fel old boy.

Prepare for 'The Usual...'

Do you guys want anything to be fancy like character sheets or just make shit up as we go along? I'm more open for this to be free form and allow people more reign over any ideas they have.

I'd go for the more freeform version.

I'M FREEEEE~ FREE FALLIN'

FREEFORM FTW.

AND IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FREE BALLIN!

Okay, so it seems we're in the mood to do free form and have no centralized characters. Fine by me, biggest thing is please do not use this as an excuse to lolwut all the time. I'd prefer to have some method of a plotline, if at all possible. Biggest problem surreal RPs have is the fact that people try to use to the funny/weird all the time and all that causes is people to lose interest and no where storywise.

Okay, so it seems we're in the mood to do free form and have no centralized characters. Fine by me, biggest thing is please do not use this as an excuse to lolwut all the time. I'd prefer to have some method of a plotline, if at all possible. Biggest problem surreal RPs have is the fact that people try to use to the funny/weird all the time and all that causes is people to lose interest and no where storywise.

As long as Fel can be nude with a ceremonial face mask and (later) a codpiece, I'm game for a plot. There'll be no HERP DERP I WINZ on my watch

Sounds fine to me. As I said, this plot is going to be dumb for the sake of being dumb, plus making fun of Nazis during the 70th Anniversary of the War.