HOLY CRAP WE HAVE HOLOGRAMS

T

Tuxedo Mask

Original poster

Not quite a hologram, closer to a Fiber Optic screen.

BEN KENOBI, WE NEED YOUR HELP. YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE.

That is creepy, but so freakin' amazing at the same time. Fiber optics or hologram...Its cool.

So freakin' creepy. Like, Uncanny Valley creepy.

BUT SO FREAKIN' AWESOME.

First it's holograms, then it's androids, and then before you know it.. we're all unemployed.

I saw those things in another video, when the concept was first... I don't know, revealed, I guess. I forgot what company. Whatever.

It's like, it's some kind of material or something like that, that can be bent and cut into shapes and still be a screen. Or something to that effect.

The notable thing about it, to me, was that it works in such a way that you can see the image clearly from lots of different angles. On most screens, the image gets color inverted or something weird when you're too far to the side of it, or below it.

Bleh. They used the same material or something like it make bracelets that had marquees, or something.

Wait how can you guys say that it's some kind of screen that they are projecting it onto? In the video it states they have people putting their hands THROUGH it.

Wait how can you guys say that it's some kind of screen that they are projecting it onto? In the video it states they have people putting their hands THROUGH it.​

It is a screen, when the camera pans on the side you can see it's a decently thick screen. In the video they state that people have been 'trying' to put their hand through it. So far, no luck.