Hollow Plague (medieval zombie RP/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...decisiveness is not in my nature but I can stand by my original choice and its reasonings. A bit of time prior to the fight would be good in my opinion.

*sighs* sorry guys. I was a bit more abraisive with that than needed. I've literally just been woken up after 5 hours of sleep following a 9 1/2 hour night shift at the restaurant i work at (one that ended at 1:30 am) one one of the busiest damn days of the year, and we're all doing it again tonight. so the fact that my family completely disregarded that and managed to wake me up with their loudness even as I was wearing ear plugs while sleeping has left me feeling rather 'grumpy' to say the least.

anyways, my point does still stand though. I'll need you guys to clearly tell me which option you guys individually prefer if i am to make a decision.

Its your RP, man. I can go either way on this one! I see benefits of both. :)

I'm sticking by my choice. Just a little bit before the battle so we can get in character.

right, that makes thinsg a bit clearer then.

okay, option B it is.

I'll get to work on the IC sometime in the coming days.

proably tuesday or wednesday as those are my days off. I would have liked it to be today or tomorrow, but work has been a real bitch lately.

hey guys. just letting you know that I won;t have a computer again until tomorrow evening as it's at future shop right no (using my parents' comp).

sorry about the delay, my days off ended up being just as hectic as the work week *sighs*

So when do you think the IC will ever come to place? It's no trouble really, i just wanted to know

well, if i'm lucky this weekend will be a quiet one compared to the giant clusterfuck that was last week. so if that is the case, i should have enough energy to post sometime afterwork tomorrow or saturday. if not, my next day off is sunday and i have no plans, so an opening post should go up then.

again, sorry for the delay guys. If i could get paid to do nothing but GM you're damn sure that would be my chosen profession and i'd do nothing but that all day. sadly though that's not the reality I live in.

IC is up guys

I included Wallace, Orin, and Rhisiart as part of the meeting, but could not think of a reason for Clarice and Skjalar to be there, so those two are free to interact elsewhere in the town. The time of day is about 4pm.

besides those two, the next person who posts can feel free to skip ahead to the end of the meeting, I was really only using it as an excuse to put your 3 characters in one spot so you could interact with one another.

on the subject of the most recent post. It actually wasn't unheard of for high-class medieval archers to have bows with finely crafted metal strings (I imagine they must have been made similarly to how we make guitar strings today, but i wouldn't know for sure) in their bows. Admittedly, these were generally used in conjunction with really, really good damn bows who were so tough that they'd usually snap a normal string, and these bows required above average strength to even pull back let alone fire accurately, but the extra tension and resistance in the bow allowed for it to fire arrows much farther and faster than regular bows (or, in some cases, fire heavier arrows. Some arrows had heads that could supposedly be up to a quarter pound in weight and, when fired from such a bow, could easily punch though even full plate mail). So, yeah, not something you;d see your average game hunter sporting, but it's all to say that ultimately the concept of looking for bowstrings in a metalworker's shop is actually not that far-fetched providing the right circumstance.

Huh... That's awesome. You learn something new everyday. I suppose I could change my post up to incorporate my new found knowledge.

Huh... That's awesome. You learn something new everyday. I suppose I could change my post up to incorporate my new found knowledge.
It's possible that its a developing technology that your character doesn't know about!

Also, @Buio , I'm tentatively awaiting a post from you before I post again. <3 No pressure, just wanted to let you know why I haven't posted yet!

Finally got my post up!! I hope it is satisfactory, but I was only able to work on this at school. I'll be better when we get the comps back home.

There was a really heavy crossbow back then which used a metal coil almost as thick as a pencil, and it has to be drawn back with a metal crank because the tension is so heavy. It could do some serious damage when it hit stuff

It's possible that its a developing technology that your character doesn't know about!

Also, @Buio , I'm tentatively awaiting a post from you before I post again. <3 No pressure, just wanted to let you know why I haven't posted yet!

lol, i was waiting for incubus t post before going again.

and Tanstin, if i'm correct that's the same kind of crossbow that your character in Eureka uses, right?

ahaha, so i just read yoru post incubus. In 10 lines of text you use the word 'such' 20 times. I found it pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.