2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.

Hollow Lake

hqdefault.jpg
plot

Welcome to Camp Hollow Lake, a home away from home for many. When a group of friends decides to spend their summer at Hollow Lake together, they think they are in for the time of their lives. Little to their knowledge this just might be the last days of their lives as a killer has found a home at Camp Hollow Lake. Can you survive?

Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
information

The Hollow Man: Having taken over thirty victims, the Hollow Man was known as a myth to many campers. Just a scary story told around the campfire. No one really knew that the Hollow Man was the real thing. Back in the early 70's, the Hollow Man killed campers who were high out of their minds. The fact that each victim was on drugs caused the police to rule their deaths as accidental, leaving the Hollow Man out there. But is the Hollow Man back with a new signature? Or is it someone completely new?

rules

ROLEPLAY RULES
1. All Iwaku rules apply
2. Please respect me and the co-gm (if there is one) as an authority for this particular RP. This means if we say you are kicked then you are gone, if we say stop arguing with each other then please do, etc. What the GM(s) say goes.
3. This isn't a Libertine RP, so they will not be smut here. Take it to PM(s), but remember keep it in the age restriction!
4. Try to keep the Genders balanced here.
5. Realistic face claims are preferred, but I will except realistic art like this: HERE
6. Characters need to be between the ages of 14-18

CAMP RULES
1. Lights out at 10:30 PM
2.Always travel with a buddy. Especially on hikes.
3. Lunch is at 1 PM, don't miss it! We also check in on campers here, a head-check kind of thing.
4. No fighting.
TBA
cast list

Females:
Taken by QUEENIE

Males:

character sheet

GENERAL
Name
Nickname
Sexuality:
Ethnicity:

APPEARANCE
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eye Color:
Body:
Clothing Style:
Tattoos:
Piercings:

PERSONA
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Hobbies:
Strengths: (something you're good at)
Weaknesses: (something you are bad at)
Phobias:
Ailments:

HISTORY (optional for background history)
Reason for coming to camp?

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Last edited:
Reserved for my female camper

Reserved for my female
img-thing.jpeg
GENERAL
Name Valarie McNally
Nickname Val
Age 18
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ethnicity: Irish

APPEARANCE
Height: 5'6
Weight: 105
Hair: Dyed Maroon
Eye Color: Green
Body: toned,but not built, skinny but no overly skinny
Clothing Style: Boots, jeans, tank tops with light hoodiee5b1446781c5494c344a75642dd09298--jersey-girl-pretty-people.jpg
Tattoos: her right shoulder is the Beauty and the Beast Rose
Piercings: nose stud, tongue piercing, and belly button

PERSONA
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Hobbies:
Strengths: (something you're good at)
Weaknesses: (something you are bad at)
Phobias:
Ailments:

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Last edited:
Female Reserve

Reserved for my male

Cruel Angel's Thesis
English ver. AmaLee

N0gTvBv.png

[/hr]

GENERAL
Name

August O'Neal-Bexley
Nickname
Auggie (Mom only)
Sexuality:
Unsure
Ethnicity:
Irish American

APPEARANCE
Height:
4'10"
Weight: 88 lbs
Hair: Auburn
Eye Color: Brown
Body: Pale, not muscular or athletic, kind of in limbo of baby fat and boringly healthy
Clothing Style: Example 1 and Example 2
Tattoos: "Of course not!"
Piercings: "Did you hear what I said about tattoos? So that times a 100."

PERSONA
Positive Traits:
Passionate about his hobbies, Cunning, Imaginative, Candid, Talkative, Nerdy
Negative Traits: Cowardly, Sneaky, Possessive, Stiff, can be Arrogant, Anxious, Immature
Likes: Board games, D&D, musicals, dancing, science experiments, cats, DIY crafts, adding to his dream board, trail mix, anime
Dislikes: Most sports, jock like people, birds, bell peppers, plums, being lactose intolerant, tea without milk, hairless animals, bugs & spiders
Hobbies:
Baking
Learning and Stating Fun Facts
Reading Ripley's Believe it or Not
Video Games
Puzzles
Binge watching anime
Training his cats
Strengths:
Exceptional memory
Puzzle Master
Baking
Video Games
Weaknesses:
Sports
Birds or anything birdlike
Afraid of his own shadow
Phobias:
August is a bit of a worry wart and often believes he has fears of things that he has never experienced. His only confirmed phobia is birds, a fear he developed after being attacked by a goose when he was eleven, then later having his food stolen from him by a swarm of seagulls at the beach six months ago.
Ailments:
Lactose Intolerant
Front Right Tooth is false

HISTORY
August's father was the epitome of a man's man and had a huge helping of toxic masculinity to boot. At first August's mom was drawn to this overly macho guy who treated her like a queen and had strong traditional values. She thought he was like the knights in her romance novels but after they had a son together, she realized that he wasn't right for her...Or for their son, August. From the moment August came into the world, his dad started planning his life and rejected anything that he deemed 'girly'. Because August's mom worked from home, August spent most of his time with her and often mimicked what she did and this annoyed his father to no end. When it came time for August to go to school, his father began to micromanage his life and forced him to join football even though August hated sports. When August got injured for the first time after his father pushed him to exercise for too long, August's mom had had enough and hit her husband with the divorce papers, and took August away. Years later, she met a woman who made her happy and married her, even though August hated the fact that it was no longer him and his mom against the world, and now him, his mom, his stepmom and her daughter, Katara.

"My mom and...my stepmom thought it would be a great idea to send me and my stepsister to this camp so we could bond. As if sending us to an amusement park for a day wasn't a valid option! Who sends their only son away to a crappy camp?! Katara and her mom are ruining everything!"

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:

His two cats, Stevie and Louise
Enemies:
Crushes:

[/hr]

Last edited:
GENERAL
Name: Damian Alvarado
Nickname: N/A
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ethnicity: Hispanic(Puerto Rican)

APPEARANCE
Height: 6’1
Weight: 185 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Body: Athletic
Clothing Style: Urban/Goth (Black shirt, Ripped Jeans, Combat Boots)
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Right Eyebrow
Chris BW.jpg

PERSONA
Positive Traits: Always looks out for the under dog, very strong willed
Negative Traits: Overly pessimistic, Quick temper
Likes: Heavy Metal, horror and sci-fi, comic books, challenging the status quo
Dislikes: Hip-Hop/Rap, chick flicks, Hipsters and Thugs
Hobbies: Conspiracy Theories, amateur astronomy, history buff
Strengths: Consummate Problem Solver, Keen Analytical Mind, Above Average Intelligence
Weaknesses: Math, Not Technical Minded
Phobias: Failure and Heights
Ailments: Allergic to Cats, Fish and Nuts

Damian and his brother were both raised by their uncle after both their parents were killed in a bus accident. Damian’s older brother steered towards a dangerous life of street gangs, drugs and violence. Seeing how much of a disappointment his brother was to their uncle, Damian vowed to be different. He scored high marks in high school, but at the same time developed a dark and cynical outlook on life in general. He has essentially divorced himself from his brother and refuses to even see him. Damian has fallen into a slump after graduating high school, but hopes to rebound by enlisting in the Army. This is his last summer before shipping out and he has signed up for camp thinking it might be a good warm up before boot camp.

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Enemies:
Crushes: Eva Mendes(celebrity)

Last edited:
Please note the age range is 14-18 it is a teen summer camp.

Ok edited...you should really mention that in your info section.

⌊Katara Bexley⌉
Name: Katara Anne Bexley
Nickname: Tara, Kat
Sexuality: Closet Bi-sexual
▪ General
BIRTH DATE: August 1st
SEXUALITY: Bi-sexual
ETHNICITY: Haitian-American
HEALTH AILMENTS: Allergy to Cashews
▪ Appearance

HEIGHT 5'7"
WEIGHT 116 lbs
HAIR Nautrally brunette, but parts are lightened to a lighter brown color
EYES Brown
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Plump lips, Glass Skin
BODY BUILD: Slim
CLOTHING STYLE: Everyday 1, Everyday 2.

▪ Personality

PERSONALITY:
+Independent
+Optismistic
+Thoughtful
+Determined
+Charming
+Passionate
- Stubborn
- Rebellious
- Secretive
- Blunt
- Perfectionist

▪ history

REASON FOR COMING TO CAMP: "I came here when I was really young. It was dumb then and it is dumb now. I came with my new stepbrother. Mom said it was something about getting to know him and... whatever. It's lame is all I can say."

HISTORY: "My father was an immigrant from Haiti. My mother was a nurse at the time they met. My father had a unique form of brain cancer, my mother was his nurse. It wasn't until my father had his brain tumor removed that they started dating. They were engaged about three years after they met, and I came two years after that. I turned nine and my father was diagnosed with another brain tumor, this one he wouldn't survive. It's okay though, it was a while ago. My mom eventually moved on to a girl, which was a shock at first, that also had a kid. Long story short they got married, we moved across the country, and now I have a brother. My mother and new stepmother thought it would be best for us to bond at this stupid camp."
▪ attributes

LIKES: Books, Writing, Art, Comic Books, Reading, Supernatural stuff, Horror movies, The Avengers, Marvel Comics, Peach Rings, Spicy food, Skateboarding, Learning new things, Magic, Parties, Adventures, Swimming with the Sharks, Surfing, Violin music, Baking, Cars, Social media
DISLIKES: Country Music, Nursing homes, The smell of Death, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cashews, Liars, Cheaters, Backstabbers, Going to Church, Being told not to do something, Being grounded.
PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
  • Staying committed.
  • Staying Loyal.
  • Being observant of her surroundings.
  • Quick Thinker.
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES:
  • Doesn't like rules very much.
  • Tends to put her foot in her mouth.
  • Hates talking in front of crowds.
FEARS:
  • Spiders
  • Clowns
  • Being in tightly confined spaces with no windows or lights
SECRETS:
  • Last time she came to camp Hollow Lake, she remembered feeling watched.
  • Last summer she had a relationship with a female but didn't tell anyone as it wasn't too serious.
  • Feels like her mother just forgot about her father and moved on too fast.
HABITS:
  • Playing with her hair.
  • Popping her knuckles.
  • Checking Social Media.
  • Tapping her foot when she grows bored.
EXTRA:

▪ Relationships

relationship

crush

friends

enemies

extras

► ⊸
Tell Me You Love Me - Demi Lovato

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.