2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
Title: Hollow Lake
Genre: Horror- Modern
Plot: Welcome to Camp Hollow Lake, a home away from home for many. When a group of friends decides to spend their summer at Hollow Lake together, they think they are in for the time of their lives. Little to their knowledge this just might be the last days of their lives as a killer has found a home at Camp Hollow Lake. Can you survive?

The Hollow Man: Having taken over thirty victims, the Hollow Man was known as a myth to many campers. Just a scary story told around the campfire. No one really knew that the Hollow Man was the real thing. Back in the early 70's, the Hollow Man killed campers who were high out of their minds. The fact that each victim was on drugs caused the police to rule their deaths as accidental, leaving the Hollow Man out there. But is the Hollow Man back with a new signature? Or is it someone completely new?

Let me know if you have any ideas for plot or what you want to see out of the RP!
This RP should be about 6-8 characters in it.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm so up for this one! kill the lake

Reactions: QUEENIE
In for this

Reactions: QUEENIE
ooc is up in the all-star section