Holiday Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to fall asleep and never wake up.

Ok on a less edgy note I would seriously love my ordered laptop to arrive before Christmas in good, working shape. It's a total friggin pain that I ordered it on black friday and it hasn't arrived yet. I'm sure most of my family just want the family to be together for Christmas. We're a simple folk.

All these people wanting death's cold embrace for the holidays..

Really don't wanna have ham for the family dinner, huh?

Soooo many lingering teenage phases..

Whatever happened to wishing for Red Ryder BB guns and shit?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Seba
All these people wanting death's cold embrace for the holidays..

Really don't wanna have ham for the family dinner, huh?

Soooo many lingering teenage phases..

Whatever happened to wishing for Red Ryder BB guns and shit?!

I want this books, but I will probably end up saving up and buying it myself.
Stephen King

Other than that, any other books/gift card for a book store would make me super happy.
Or a job.

Reactions: Windsong and Seba
Gift cards would be nice. So would a Vespa, but I doubt I'll be getting one of those anytime soon.

Something I've been wanting real bad for a while is the Skin Illustrator zombie palette. I'm huge into creepy effects makeup, and the palette has a bunch of really great colors. It's alcohol activated paint, which means you can't sweat through it and it'll stay on for as long as you want. It's used in movies a lot, actually.

Unfortunately, it's a little over $70, which means that my broke ass can't afford to just pick one up. So, fingers crossed.

I just want a new home for myself and James.... ............

This is too much to ask.

I want a new pet. My cat and my tarantula are cute, but I want something more exotic to add to my menagerie now... maybe a snake? I'm a sucker for exotic animals. Already buyed a terarium, now just to pick a good inhabitant for it!

Lets see vhat else? I want my BF to suprise me with a more... stimulating... New Year party then last year! And NO I DONT WANT 3 TONS OF PPL IN THE APARTMENT THIS TIMEEEE!!! LEARN THE DIFERENCE BETWEN STIMULATING AND CROWDED HONEY! Grrrr... Just him, me, our usual swinger-circle of friends, some mood-music... and a complete set of BDSM props. Lets see... jail-cell theme this time. Got the inspiration from one of the RPs I'm curently doing, actualy. I'm SO dead-set on recreating it... mmmmmm. :)))

Gift cards for after Christmas when those sales hit again.

Am I the only person in the world that despises gift cards? DX cash would do wonders, not a card that limits what I can get and where to shop.
Like a kid being like "I wanna save up for this thing :D"
And others being like "okay, here's a 15 dollar subway gift card :D"
"Here's a 25 dollar mc'donnalds gift card"
"Here's a 10 dollar Walmart gift card >: D"

So now that kids Christmas money is divided into different stores, and although has enough for that toy now, it's a Toys'R'Us exclusive, so now he has nothing for that toy.
He has A gift card to a place he doesn't like, a gift card for a super cheap And small Lego thing, and a bunch of money for McDonlds to eat away his sadness D:

Am I the only person in the world that despises gift cards? DX cash would do wonders, not a card that limits what I can get and where to shop.

So now that kids Christmas money is divided into different stores, and although has enough for that toy now, it's a Toys'R'Us exclusive, so now he has nothing for that toy.
He has A gift card to a place he doesn't like, a gift card for a super cheap And small Lego thing, and a bunch of money for McDonlds to eat away his sadness D:
My mom's nice enough to often take gift cards off my hands in exchange for cash. ^^ She's more likely to use them, I guess.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Shadon Xarian

Not if you get a gift card to the place you want.

Reactions: Windsong
Not if you get a gift card to the place you want.
Giver: "Hey, where do you shop for things?"
Receiver: "I order on Amazon quite a bit."
Giver: "Any restaurants you like to eat at?"
R: "I enjoy subway, Applebee's, etc."
G: "With this series of open questions I've narrowed it down on what gift cards they'll find the most useful!"

My family giving gift cards in a nut shell.

Reactions: Red Robin Hood
Status
Not open for further replies.