1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
Hey there Iwaku! We got another pointless survey for you! And when I saw we, I mean I, because I work alone in my madness!

What's the best holiday movie? I personally don't care for many of them, but that's okay!

So tell me Iwaku! TELL ME!

IDK about best but classic Grinch is a good time and makes for a quick view too so it can feature in as part of other celebrations rather than take up most of the time

• Love
Reactions: XIII
The Year without a santa claus, Santa claus is comin' to town, and die hard are my favorite christmas/holiday movies.

• Love
Reactions: XIII and rissa
Any classic Christmas movie is good by me, but my absolute favourites are the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. They give me the strongest feelings of nostalgia and the holidays.

Rudolf is THE classic Christmas movie prove me wrong

• Love
The Muppet Christmas Carol. It's pure perfection and, to me, the superior Christmas movie.

• Love
WHITE CHRISTMAS >:[ It is a lovely old musical and my beloved Christmas favorite

IDK ANY OF YOUR LISTED MOVIES. :[[[ I DON'T FEEL INCLUDED.

Our Christmas staple here used to be the princess Sissi, Home Alone (though we call it KEVIIIIIIIN because iconic) and Harry Potter.

I am not the holiday movie kind of person but Harry Potter is relevant all year long.