1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
What food is THE winter holiday food in your heart?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
CHRISTMAS HAAAAAAAM

tenor.gif

Hotpot! Dumplings! (Though, honestly, we eat that every other holiday as well or as soon as there are more than two at home who have the extra time on hands)

Dumpling roulette is definitely a winter holidays exclusive item, however. Hiding all those lemons, wasabi, peppers and coins. A surprise in every bite.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Skillet Fudge. My grandmother used to make it every year and no one has replicated the exact mix she made. We have the recipe but no one's gotten it to taste JUST like hers.

Cranberry sauce. My mom makes excellent cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving and Christmas that is so damn good.

my family has this weird tradition of choosing the holidays to embark on their quest to experience italian food

for that reason I strongly associate gnocchi with the holidays

• Haha
Tons of chocolate and egg nog ( ̄ε ̄ʃƪ)

Hawaiian Toast - Basically cheese on toast with ham and pineapple. My gran got the recipe from a magazine about 60 years ago (back when pineapple was new and exciting in Britain) and we've been having it ever since for Christmas eve dinner.

• Haha
Chitterlings, a.k.a. chitlins'! Smells disgusting, looks disgusting, but tastes delicious!

• Haha
I'm making panna cotta and, yep, some cookies. Christmas isn't Christmas without 'em.

:cookie:

Knäck (Christmas butterscotch???) and homemade meatballs <333333 We're changing things up and making pizza this year though ehehe