{Hold Me Tight}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dolphins?" He asked as his attention was fully caught. "May I see them? I just love animals. Mammals especially." He shot a sideways grin at the older gentlemen and put his hands into his lap. Playing with his fingers as he waited for a reply.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Poseidon looked at him but looked down sadly. "Sadly my dolphin is closer to the sea. Yes this one is somewhat close to the sea my other mansion is insanely close to the sea." He said with a blush on his face slightly." The only ones I can show you now are the fish in the tank that makes the house smell like salt." He explained looking at him.

He stood up and smiled as he reached his hand to touch his before pulling him up. "You will be lost if I don't bring you to my room. This is a big mansion and well I don't want you lost." He said smiling. He started out the room and walked through halls like it was nothing for him but to anyone else it would seem like a maze.

When he came to marble stairs with blue everywhere. It almost looked like a beach as stairs. It was pretty and up those steps is Poseidon's bedroom. Poseidon hoped nothing was up there that showed he wasn't truly human, he could only hope.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
By the time they walked out the door Leo was already confused. The tangle of walls around them seemed to go on forever as Poseidon casually strolled down the hall. Their hands linked together. He blushed at that secretly. Leo stopped in his tracks pulling Poseidon with him in the middle of hallway. He heard sounds. Sounds of water crashing and waves tearing at the surface. "I-is that the ocean?" He could have sworn he must have heard it. He let go of Poseidon's hand slowly walked towards the closest wall. Sparing a glance at the man he put his ear to it and listened. Nothing. He listened more intently and shrugged as seconds passed.

"Sorry. I thought I heard something..."

• Love
When Poseidon watched the male follow him but then turned around to listen he realized that well the sound of the ocean was close. He knew that was just because sometimes his aura gives of the god thing and does the sound of the ocean randomly. "I didn't hear anything. Well and sometimes I have this sound thing that is set to make ocean sounds throughout the house and sometimes it goes off randomly." He said to the male before pulling him into his room. "Look there are some sea creatures." Poseidon said. All the fishes and everything came to the window almost like they were waiting for something to happen. They wanted food since Poseidon could hear them it is slightly weird.

• Love
Leo gasped and clasped his hands together. "These are all yours?" he smiled and glanced back at Poseidon. The fish looked at him with huge eyes and gaping mouths and he squeaked in delight as he put his finger up to the glass. The fish crowed ed around his finger and swam around it as if saying hello. "They are all so cute!" His nervousness forgotten, Leo moved his finger up and down watching as the fish followed his movements with enthusiasm.

• Love
Poseidon watched as the male had fun with his sea aquatic fish. He understood the fish even though some of them don't have really good memory. 5 seconds is all they remember then it starts over again almost like a cycle. "Yes they are mine. I even caught these fish myself. I wanted some special ones that I could decide myself." He said smiling slightly as he put his hand on Leo's shoulder having the desire to kiss him. Poseidon shock his head and put his hand down. He knew the human probably didn't feel the way he felt.

• Love
Leo turned as he felt a large and heavy hand on his shoulder. He smiled sweetly and put his hand down and raised on his tip toes to kiss Poseidon. His cheek was rough against his lips and his smell was intoxicating. After that he stared at him and blinked, his face now flushing with embarrassment. "Sorry. I just got happy..." Leo turned back towards the fish, his body red hot to the touch, and he squealed on the inside. He was surprised at his own daring and decided he liked it more than he thought.

• Love
Poseidon grabbed the males face when he was suddenly kissed on the cheek. He couldn't take it. The softness of the males lips brushing against his face. He leaned down and put his own lips against the males. The scent was of earth and water and nature in general. Almost a gentle kind. The soft of the lips was against his own rough ones. He's old so what would be the problem.

"Lookey here. My brother is kissing someone finally. What was it like decades ago when you were with someone." Zeus walked into the room chuckling. "Well I'm glad. You seemed to always be grumpy." He said.

Poseidon protected Leo slightly knowing that Zeus was always sleeping around. "He's mine you know. I saw him first. You have no dibs I'm sorry." He said but he wasn't sorry. He knew that usually when he liked someone he fell for them but when they found out he was a god they would freak because well that meant their god they believed in wasn't real.

• Love
Leo gripped the back of Poseidon's shirt as he glanced uncertainly at Zeus. He still felt dizzy and a little light headed from the kiss and his knees felt wobbly. He blushed as he came to the realization that that was his first kiss. He smiled to himself and touched his lips softly, trying to record the memory in his mind. He shyly stepped out from behind Poseidon's back and glanced uncertainly at Zeus. "Hi." he whispered, "My name is Leo. Leo Tanner, pleased to meet you." he held out his hand towards Zeus.

• Love
Hades barged into the door. "I hate not being invited to things like this. Makes me feel less special to you guys." He grumbled slightly before looking at his brothers. These three gods were well the foundation of the Greek religion without these three then it would be awful.

Hades finally noticed Leo and smiled slightly. "My name is Hades. And since I barged in before this guy could say his name. He is Zeus and no you don't want to date Zeus he sleeps around he already has a wife" he said shrugging when Zeus glared at him. Poseidon looked down at Leo hoping Leo would choose Poseidon instead of the other two. The other two were not really trust worthy most times.

• Love
Leo smiled as he stared up at the three men. He noted with slight embarrassment how long that had been there watching them. He shrugged and stared at his shoes as if they were suddenly the most interesting thing to him. "Do you need some....privacy?" he mumbled and stared at the hallway where it lead to the maze of rooms. He felt odd and uncomfortable at the thought of these...brothers not wanting him there. He coughed slightly and looked at Poseidon out of the corner of his eye. Did the arrival of his two brothers mean he wasn't wanted?

• Love
Poseidon shock his head he took Leo's hands slightly and smiled before kissing the palms. "They are just my 2 annoying brothers you can never trust ever. They will lie and they are not afraid to." He said seriously. To Poseidon he tried so much not to lie but he was slightly scared about telling him who he truly was. "They can leave when they want. But you can look at the rest of my room if you want." He said smiling slightly.

• Love
Smiling brightly at Poseidon he reached up on his tiptoes and kissed him yet again on the cheek. Shyly stepping down on the soles of his feet he blushed and quickly walked over to where a smaller sized fish bowl with exotic fish were swimming past one another. Waving back to his brothers he settled himself near one the chairs and crouched down. Staring with awe as he watched the fish swim to and fro among the fake palm trees.

Glancing back at the three men he waved a hand to call for their attention. "Call me if you need anything!"

• Love
Poseidon looked at his brothers with hate knowing they didn't like him for his personality but because this male he was with was beautiful. Poseidon liked everything about him. He wanted to tell the human of his well life and that he was a god. "Go to your rooms if your staying tonight." He mumbled knowing they will as they looked at Leo like a piece of meet. The males left as Poseidon looked at them as they walked out. He then turned to Leo. "Hey would you mind if I asked you to stay in my room with me. I'll sleep on the couch. I don't trust them with people I like." He said looking away slightly blushing.

Leo stuttered a few words before he could trust himself to speak. "S-um, Okay..." Leo squeaked and returned his gaze to the fish, a blush creeping up the side of his neck and making him squirm in his cloths. He noted that he suddenly felt hotter. A tiny blue fish caught his eye and seemed to stare at him before swimming in a circle, bubbles bursting from it's mouth. It's fins were well shaped and handsome, due to the recent classes he took in Marin Biology. "That seems nice....Are you tired?"

• Love
Poseidon looked at him and sighed he couldn't keep this secret for long. "Can I tell you something that might change your point of view of me. Will you listen to my whole story before you freak out. I would be disappointed in loosing you." He said he felt a connection before humming slightly. He sat down next to him he was hoping the news wouldn't scare him off like it did to most people he's told.

"What is it?" he doesn't turn around to face him as he pints to the multiple fish now skimming the side of the bowl. Their colors flash in the dim lights and the bright colors of the aquarium behind him. Casting the room in pale shadows of blue and purple as he it dances across the windows and floor. The fish, oddly enough, don't seem to be scared of him or even try to move out of his way. Normally fish scatter around your finger as you press it against the glass, but these fish, he notes, almost seem to be amused with him as if they're playing with him. He smiles to himself as he remembers to short trips to the zoo with his mother. The day always ending with ice cream and a rare chance to feed the passing ducks. He shoulders sag as he breathes in the smell of the ocean, so distant from everything else and sharp and clear as if he were actually walking along the sandy beaches himself. His back throbs in protest as he's crouched down and he slowly stands up. He turns his attention towards Poseidon and smiles at him, eyes gleaming in the blue light and waits for him to finish his thoughts.

• Love
Poseidon felt like he would tell the male everything wrong but he knew he had too. The minute the fish looked amused with the male he blushed slightly. "You know when I joked about being named after a god. I am the god Poseidon. I tried not to lie so much when I was talking to you like my parents were horrible but people run away when I tell them I'm the god of sea and water. And my brothers are Zeus and hades the one from the underworld. I am not making this up. If I was making this up you wouldn't be able to play with the fish. I made it soo they can be amused and stuff by what people do. " He said hoping he will believe him and not run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.