Hola ^-^

• Thread starter Wizard Secretary Doxa
  • Start date
W

Wizard Secretary Doxa

Original poster
Hello! My name is Glory but you can call me Satrina or whatever nickname you decide to come up with. I don't bite, so do not be scare to talk to me... And well, I love roleplay what can I say? Oh and, I am not your typical girl.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Ann, Satrina, Glory, Lalu D: so many I know.
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I am a female and I am 18.
What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Hmm fantasy.
What kind of characters do you usually play?
Serious, Care-free, Friendly/Loving.
Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Wolf pack because of loyalty.
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD
AND PROUD~!
Noooo thanks D:

Hi there! I'm Celest, and I think I shall call yoooouuu Rina!! I didn't see that one on the list yet ^.^
Anywho! Welcome to Iwaku! You may not bite but... we do ;D
I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hya Celest! I like Rina, I think I am going to keep that one. Thanks! And, I really hope you don't bite me or....do I? xD Anyways, Thanks!

I shall call you Glory because it seems so kick ass.

Welcome to Iwaku, Glory!

N-no song?! Nuuu- dun be shy! D: We wont laughs at you!

Greetings, Satrina! I'm not the greatest when it comes to creating nicknames on the spot for somebody so I think I'll stick with your account name for now. Maybe I'll be able to think up one as time goes on.

I'm Hirohashi, by the way. You may call me Hiro for short, everyone does, even me. I enjoy the fantasy genre as well! It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here at Iwaku! I guess that would depend on how much you enjoy our biting.

Oh! Thanks Everyone! And, Glory is my real name so thanks Iliana for thinking it is kick ass ha! :D Nice meeting you!

Hi Satrina, I'm October nice to meet you. I see you are a fan of the Fantasy genre, well you've come to the right place we have tones of activity in the fantasy forum, I'm sure you'll find some cool games to join.

WELCOME!

Hello, Lalu, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
It looks like you've been doing a fine job of finding your way around so far!
We have a lot of nifty things available on the site, so you should feel encouraged to look around and see what we have to offer.
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Happy playing!

Jeez! Thank you, you all have been so friendly, I feel the love hah!

Welcome to Iwaku, Satrina! Hope you're having fun getting involved. :D

I always like getting involve! And thank you! :D

I now want to name a character Glory. O__O That IS a cool name!

Welcome to Iwaku! <3

Lol I guess you can name a character Glory and GRACIAS xD