Hola.

C

Chino

Original poster
Hello everyone, just a "newish" arrival here. I was once a Iwaku user but I forgot the name of my account after I stopped RPing here for a bit. >.<

Uh, some things about myself. I was born in Chile, I am 15 years old. I currently live in the States though. I act in my school's theatre troop and I also do Improv. I love history to a disturbing extent and I love to play football (soccer), swim and play gridiron (American football). Currently obsessed with The Walking Dead and FIFA 14. If you folks have any other questions, just PM me or send em' here.

What do you prefer to be called?
Anything really.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Boy
How old are you?
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Not new to this site. :p
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
Both.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
Nah.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Black and Gold by Sam Sparro, Un Ano Mas by Tommy Rey and Joya Del Pacifico by Joe Vasconcellos

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku! Need help? message me. Sanity not included.

Oooh, another football (soccer) fan! :D I think I'm going to like you already. What's your favorite team? I'm a big supporter of the Oranje Men myself, but I'll cheer for the Americans and Germans, too. Oh, and bet on the Brazilians, but betting against the Brazilians is just... sigh.

Anyways. I digress.
Welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions that you don't want to look like a fool asking publicly, feel free to just shoot me a line and I'll help you out. ^^ Or drop me a line just to chat. I'm a fairly friendly sort.

Welcome to Iwaku Chino! You seem to be a returner to so welcome back! Hope you have fun in the RPs.