Hola :)

M

Maiihemm

Original poster
The name is Reenie Mai. It's been a while since i've been RPing but I can't wait to start back up again! I won't be starting any RP's yet since i am a little rusty, but I would love to start posting into existing or new ones :)

I'm open for pretty much any subject, just wanna get started!​

Hey Maii! I'm sure you'll fit in fine with the rest of us! I'm Trance Kitsune, or Murrstress, anf you can contact me if you need anything at all that the mods can't help you with =D. Anyways, I'm sure there's plenty of RPs accepting characters right now! So welcome to Iwaku and enjoy your stay!

Oh, and by the way, what's your favorite genre of RP?

Hiho, greetings from germany and welcome to iwaku!

I really enjoy fantasy. I see RPing as more of a form to be creative and to be out of the mold. I want to 'experience' something new and develop my skills while doing so :)

And a Hola right back to you. I'm Rory one of the admins of the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here on our forum. You'll find we're all a little crazy at heart but that's okay, it means we have a heart in the first place. ;) If you have any comments or concerns, that's why I'm here.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to Iwaku :DD Make sure to fill out a Roleplayers Resume!

Linky link to the Roleplayers Resume here -> http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=4&page=1

Greetings! Welcome to Iwaku, not much to say that hasn't already been said as a 'ello. Seen any RP's so far that have interested ya?

Anywho, hope you 'njoy your stay here!

*Hands Maiihemm/Reenie Mai a present*

Welcome. I am Okami. If you have any questions I would gladly answer them to the best of my abilities.

I'm a little late in greeting you, but here we go anyway~

I'm sure you know me. You posted a lovely character for my Neko-jin roleplay, after all! You also made a wonderful post. :3 You'll fit in here perfectly fine. Feel free to ask me any questions. Always happy to help. <3

Check out our radical discussions and writing activities, too!

Erm, belated welcomes.
I'm Kitti, nice to meet you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask ^^;