hola

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pubbbb

Original poster
Hi! i'm Pub, a user on this site who wants to RP with somebody. I am okay with most stuff and will listen to any plots you have to offer, and there's a 99% chance I will be 100% okay with it! I have no preference on my character's gender (as far as i'm concerned it doesn't matter the character's gender by tmi), nor yours, and the only filter I may have is libertine because frankly I don't write to be sexual I write to have a good family friendly time and to meet people. My average posts are around 2 paragraphs assuming you give me stuff to work with but I can adapt up and down depending on what you're okay with. I only post a few times a day (6pm - 10pm on week days) but weekends like the time of me posting this should be a-okay for me to post multiple times a day.

I can make up a plot in the PMs should you want me to make something up, I mean, this is me looking for a partner, but I would prefer if you brought something to the table. Don't be shy to hmu about whatever plots you might wanna do, both original and existing characters accepted!

• Love
Reactions: Ringmaster
Hi! i'm Pub, a user on this site who wants to RP with somebody. I am okay with most stuff and will listen to any plots you have to offer, and there's a 99% chance I will be 100% okay with it! I have no preference on my character's gender (as far as i'm concerned it doesn't matter the character's gender by tmi), nor yours, and the only filter I may have is libertine because frankly I don't write to be sexual I write to have a good family friendly time and to meet people. My average posts are around 2 paragraphs assuming you give me stuff to work with but I can adapt up and down depending on what you're okay with. I only post a few times a day (6pm - 10pm on week days) but weekends like the time of me posting this should be a-okay for me to post multiple times a day.

I can make up a plot in the PMs should you want me to make something up, I mean, this is me looking for a partner, but I would prefer if you brought something to the table. Don't be shy to hmu about whatever plots you might wanna do, both original and existing characters accepted!
Eh, why not?

Whatcha got in terms of fandoms/genres?

Hi! I'd love to start something with you, if you're willing!!

I got some ideas that you may like.

Status
Not open for further replies.