Hola

C

Chimeia

Original poster
Hi everyone!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
New boy here, Chimi, nice to meet you all!<o:p></o:p>
I'm a little bit confused as this is a lot different to theprevious RP that I was recently involved in :P<o:p></o:p>
So, yeah, if you want to thread please PM me, or whateveryou guys do here.<o:p></o:p>
Oh, and by the way, all those yaoi boys, come over here*wink wink*<o:p></o:p>

Hai Chimy dear, wait, I think I already used that name on another member. UGH. -thinks- Chichy? Ehh. I am not good with names. Anyways, welcome to the community! Have lots of fun in here and meet a lottttttttt of cool people! I am Rain and I approve of this message -giggles-

Welcome to Iwaku, Chimi. I'm October nice to meet you : )

The guide that Tetsu linked is very helpful for learning the ropes, old to RP or not, there is some great stuff there! If you are interested in Yaoi there are some great groups you should check out, with lots and lots of active threads. Or try putting up a oneXone request!

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Yes, we have LOTS of roleplays instead of just one roleplay. 8D You should be able to find variety and funness!

Welcome to the community!

welcome to Iwaku, and like october said, theres that group you could join to fulfil that yaoi intrest of yours... or make a thread in the mature signups & plot discussions... or Onexone...

Welcome welcome, Chimeia, Welcome to Iwakuuu!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!

Here, have a cookie.
I heard all that yaoi rp stuff requires lots of energy.

6a00d83451d02f69e20133f5d1a6a1970b-320wi

See you^^

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cira! Mmm yummy cookies :)

Dianna! I love your avatar! Disny movies FTW