Hola! Traceless in the building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Traceless

Original poster
Hello, my fellow RP'ers! I just found this site, and thought I'd check it out. I go under the name "Traceless", but you can call me "Trace"/"Tracy" or whatever floats your boat. In real life, I'm a girl. I'm almost 20 years of age, but I've been doing RP since I was 13 or so. I love writing, making characters, plots, places, you name it.

I should probably add that English is not my mother tongue, but (I've been told) I'm fairly good at it. I'm from the cold, viking-inhabited place named Norway where fishermen roam the coasts ready to throw their fishes at you if you dare enter. Alright, jokeyjokes over!

I am indeed new to this site, so it might take me some time to get used to it! I've been doing RP on sites of norwegian origin mainly, but thought I'd step out of my comfort-zone and try out English RP. FYI; I'm majoring in English studies as I type.

Back to the boring real life of mine. I'm still a student, I still live in Norway, I love music, games, Anime,, series, working out and hanging out with friends! And ofcourse; Roleplay.
When it comes to anime, I have a few Animeseries I've been watching;
- One Piece
- Fairy Tail
- Naruto
- Naruto Shippuden
(Work in progress)
- Death Note (Work in progress)
- Bleach (Work in progress)
- D. Gray-man
- Hellsing

Shows I've been watching(or still watching)
- Supernatural
- Vampire Diaries
- Gossip Girl
- Pretty Little Liars
- Heroes
- Chuck

Well.. that aint too interesting. But it gives a bit of information about my puny self!
Also; Did I mention I love RP?
Message me, and I'm sure we'll come up with a plot and such!

Until next time!
Chiao!

Welcome to the other side of the Fence Dear girl ^^

Enjoy your stay. Check the Jump in section and Sci fi or Mature area xD

Tiger power!! Raaawrr ~

I am watching 4 of those six shows! O_O I was thinking about trying out Pretty Little Liars.

Welcome to the site, Tracy!

Thanks to both of you lovely people! I'll check in on every section I can eventually, I'm tellin ya :3

Pretty Little Liars is awesome! My favorite would be Supernatural though. Thank you, for having me on the crazy-side of life. *_*

Hey, welcome to the site! You might also like the fandom section, too :D

Hello welcome to iwaku hope you have fun here and make lots of friends!!
*hugs* ^w^
P.S if you ever would like to RP with me just hit me up :3

Hah, big shounen fan I see :P Check out Soul Eater and Law of Ueki if you can, two of the series I found most entertaining in the genre.

Anyhows, welcome to Iwaku. I'm pretty new like you, so idk if I have welcoming rights? But welcome nonetheless ;p

A warm thanks to all of you! :D

I shall check out the fandom-section as well, seems there are many genres here peeking my interest!

Tinkertoy; I'm sure we'll figure a RP to fit both our interests and preferred genres, lets take it to MSG :3

Kestrel, I appreciate anyone welcoming me, newbie like me or not! I'll check those out once I'm in control of my currently watched shows. Gets a little out of hand sometimes *.*

KEEP UP THE SPIRIT FOLKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.