Hola =^-^= I'm New So....BE NICE!! ^-^

T

The Dark Guardian

Original poster
Well I'm new to roleplaying somebody told me about this site so I went ahead and made an account and here I am..

Hello~! Welcome. I am new as well, but I felt I had to reply cuz I learnt that when you don't get replies it makes most people feel down. xp Hehe, anyway, I wish you luck and fun with your roleplaying <3

hmmm... do I want to be nice to this one or post something creepy and welcoming at the same time...

Well while I figure that out welcome to Iwaku!

/throws belongings all around the room.

Nooo! I dun wanna be nice!!!! /sobs

...Okay, I'll be nice. Just this once. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure some angry staffer will clean up the mess cause I'm sure I wont, >_>;;. =D

Hai Everyone:D anyone wana RP Yaoi~ ?
Well I'm new to roleplaying somebody told me about this site so I went ahead and made an account and here I am..[/QUOTE]

HEEYY ^-^/

Joined like a couple of days ago so far I'm really good at this, since a people have told me that :) :tongue: :rawr:

Hai Everyone:D anyone wana RP Yaoi~ ?
Well I'm new to roleplaying somebody told me about this site so I went ahead and made an account and here I am..

Matsuo, you can make your own thread on this board. You don't need to introduce yourself in Clu-Fix's introduction thread.

o_O

And... er... Clu-Fix, I merged your two welcome threads together... since... you only need to introduce yourself once.....

O_o

You kids are weird.

O_o

You kids are weird.

If we weren't weird, then we would be creepy old grown ups.
I don't want wrinkles!! XO

Oh, and happy-almost-birthday, [MENTION=3744]Clu-Fix[/MENTION] <3

If we weren't weird, then we would be creepy old grown ups.
I don't want wrinkles!! XO

Oh, and happy-almost-birthday, @Clu-Fix <3

Thanks GarthNixZozo :) and I'm willing to RP with anyone who wants to RP with me :) just shoot me a PM (Private Message) Or write on my Visitor Messages on my profile :)