Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
sporadic through the day. I reply when I can during my lunch break and after work more often, but I always check my phone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I can work with most genres except horror
ok im maybe not a newb at rping but im new here ><..... anyway.... Hi im howie lol. im a casual roleplayer thats borders on stalker-ish just due to my disposition to creep on sites i stay on. i may not be the wordiest rper at times but when i am i can be pretty awesome XD. anyway i just came from another rp site i go to cuz its pretty dead right now and my rp desires havent been fulfilled lol. im sorry to say i often added plenty of "adult" stuff to rps i took part in just due to my screwy mind and i hope no one faults me for that. i used to be a godmoder but I've toned that down a lot i think so that my one and only character( you will find more out about him later if you wish) is the cooler,richer,and more popular embodiment of myself lol.... well anyway i hope i can make some new friends here and i thank you all for accepting me into one of the top fifty RP sites on the internet^^

Hello, I am also new- a pleasure to meet cha' I go by Gear. Welcome. I have met people who only roleplay with one character- don't really get the process myself but I'll be interested to see how you roleplay.

im naturally off the wall myself and a perv but playing one character is great because you can refine it until its perfect lol. ive had this character since...sixth grade? im a senior in high school now and i love him.no homo but creepy flirting ok XD

Uhh....ok. I dunno I think the idea of a "perfect" character takes away from what I know I personally as a writer strive for. A different perception of humanity. I love having characters decked in flaws who live their lives through stories. I suppose I can only relate to the efforts of perfection on the essence of finishing a story with a character, which in even in that sense isn't really anything close to perfection. So never mind. xD It's whatever floats your boat. Like I said my interest to see your character interact in various story settings will be intriguing.

noo i dont mean like perfect perfect. i mean like he matches me to a fault so much that i made him have all my mannerisms, including assholeyness and randomosity lol

Welcome to Iwaku!
You seem like an awesome person -nods-
If you would like to roleplay then feel free to private message me.
We can plot the night away! : D
I'm Celest. It is nice to meet you.

noo i dont mean like perfect perfect. i mean like he matches me to a fault so much that i made him have all my mannerisms, including assholeyness and randomosity lol

Huh, ah- that makes a little more sense. Well hope to see you around here.

Welcome to Iwaku!
You seem like an awesome person -nods-
If you would like to roleplay then feel free to private message me.
We can plot the night away! : D
I'm Celest. It is nice to meet you.

dont i have to reply like 10 times first before im allowed to Pm? o.o

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
Everyone here creeps on the site. We're all stalking Iwaku. Iwaku hasn't noticed yet.
I think it may thrive on the attention...

Anyway! I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Since you're new to us, I have some helpful links to guide you around some roleplay important places her!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full directory of Iwaku by any means, so feel free and encouraged to look around for yourself too!
If you need any help, please do ask.

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
Everyone here creeps on the site. We're all stalking Iwaku. Iwaku hasn't noticed yet.
I think it may thrive on the attention...

Anyway! I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Since you're new to us, I have some helpful links to guide you around some roleplay important places her!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full directory of Iwaku by any means, so feel free and encouraged to look around for yourself too!
If you need any help, please do ask.

...you lost me at signing up for stuff >>

Welcome, Howie!

It's always good to add another creeper member to our community! You'll fit right in with us! The easiest way to converse with lots of members is by entering the
cbox! :D

Have fun and junk! Good luck on your rps that are soon to come!

^^ okie dokey

Welcome to the site. I'm October! I like rping 'adult stuff' too..If you mean what I think you mean...which is go to work and pay the bills, if not, then we probably have RP for that too : P

Anyway, Welcome! Play! Interact!

i was about to until i realized all of u ppl out lit me T.T

.....I'm sorry, but I have to agree about you being a godmoder............you were BAD about godmoding....it actually made some of the rps boring.........though you have gotten better at it lately ^^

GEN!!!!*glompshoo*

u gotta post four more times to do fun stuff...oh and they have a pokemon-ish game on here XD

lol okay.........off to find the pokemon-ish game X3

HI NEW GUY! 8D

You talk a lot. >:3 Do that in General and give me many many posties.

Welcome to the community! <3