Hola. <3

N

Nyxie-Pixie

Original poster
I am Nyxie-Pixie, Nyxie, Nyx, or Yvonne. Vonnie is also an acceptable name - I will answer to any of these, and almost anything else.

I'm an English Major, and have been roleplaying for nearly eleven years now - long time, I know. I'm an aspiring novelist, and I always try to find the time to spin a good yarn. Not much is to be said for my personal life - I am in the process of moving to PA, when I'm currently in Tennessee, and originally, I'm from Ohio. I am easy to get along with, honest, laid back, and I like to think, creative and eager to help and accept people for who they are. You will have no drama from me.

I can do originals or canon; I usually only play female characters, though, because my male characters tend to lack that spark. It's just a talent I do not possess, sadly. My favorite fandoms to toy with are: X-men, Batman, Harry Potter, Twilight, True Blood, Buffy/Angel, Charmed, Immortals After Dark [Kresley Cole], Labyrinth, Yu Yu Hakusho, InuYasha, Hellsing - just to name a few.

I'm a plot oriented person and have been known to post up to 6,000 words in a single post. I do not always post this much, but my average is at least 1500-2000 words per post, my bare minimum ranging from 700-1000.

I can do all genres; in fact, my writing tends to include many genres blended together.

Random Fact: My favorite X-Man is Wolverine, and I'm hailed for my representation of one Hermione Jean Granger, Muggle-Born extraordinaire.

I'm glad to be here, and look forwards to spinning many yarns with you!

Welcome to Iwaku, she of many words! Always nice to have a wordy-bird around to help inspire others! <3

Hey! Welcome~!

Hellsing! You are amazing! Love that Anime with all my soul! Yu Yu Hakusho is another favorite! And X-men is my fave favorite Marvel Product by far. If you ever need someone to Roleplay with I would love too. ^.^

I love to Roleplay what I call "Novella" style and that seems to be your forte. PM me anytime or leave a comment on my page. Anways, nice to have you around and hope you enjoy it here! I know I have!

Welcome, welcome Nyxie-Pixie!!!
I just can't believe how many words can come out so easily from you!
That's a talent.... I spend hours to gather like 500 words that make sense.

Enjoy your time around here!!

Thank you all for your welcomes! <3 I look forwards to getting to know and writing with all of you! <3

Welcome to the site. I just met you in the cbox, and thought I would say hi here too. So, Hello! Welcome! And if you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku I hope you find this a second home like I have. Please pm me if you have any questions.

Welcome to Iwaku, Nyxie.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
Unlike some sites, we aren't stringent on total words for a post but that isn't to downplay you - I'm sure it will be lovely to have you with us.
To learn more about other members, you should look into our General section. It has such topics as this one about what you'd like to be remembered by, to get to know other members here and teach us about yourself.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!