Hoi,Hia,Ayye

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaptainDaddy

Well I'm usually super awkward when it comes to introducing myself so I decided to take a different approach.

Ayyye~ call my Autumn,or whatever nickname,God knows I have too many. I was told it'd be fun to do this sooo..? Lets see if that statement is true ;3

Hi, Autumn! Welcome to Iwaku. I love your avatar!

Autumn is a nice name. >:3 And this might be fun! 8D I hope it is!

Thank you ;v; It's actually the name of one of my characters but shes a work in progress, but I really like the name so~
I as well hope it's fun. I was looking for someone to roleplay with then realized, I don't know what kind of roleplay I wanna do.

Back at square one ;-;

Welcome to Iwaku, Autumn! Hope you'll enjoy your stay. c:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

tumblr_mdspqyobvl1rhxsuho1_500.gif

Welcome to iwaku.​

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

It's nothe being a stalker if the police don't know~ (I do some animals role plays but I think I'm better with games and other things on the web~)

Reactions: Weisenhart
Heya! Welcome to Iwaku, Autumn!

Status
Not open for further replies.