Hohoho Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purity

Hello all! I'm Santa and I'm here to steal all your milk and cookies. Wahhh, I wish it was Christmas right now. Anyways, I'm not particularly new to forum role-playing; I came from another role playing website which also uses Xenforo so a lot of things are familiar to me.

I'm looking forward to RPing and making friends on here and stealing your milk and cookies​.​ Please take care of me!

Terrible things happen to people who touch mah cookies!

Lol but for real! Welcome to Iwaku! Great to have you aboard! :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: purity
Welcome! Hope you find plenty of friends here, and it seems like you're pretty comfortable with our system, but if you have any questions, shoot 'em our way. I don't like cookies that much so you can have alla mine, thanks. :P

Welcome to Iwaku! It's awesome to hear someone is familiar with our format! Check out the Newbie Care Package for some additional helps navigating our site and for a few gifts as well.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Anyone with a blue or red banner can help and that's what we like to do! So settle in and start having FUN!!!

You can't steal my cookies if I willing give them to you! Mwahaha!
*Ahem*
Welcome to Iwaku, purity! We're glad to have you, and if you ever have a problem please feel free to ask us for help. Now...
34e2b15735dd048aae043102c797dae3.jpg

Hello and welcome, you cookie thief. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.