Hogwarts Witchcraft & Wizardry *~*45 years later*~*

Would you join & be active in this group?

• Total voters

PeridotFlower86

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER

History/Setting:

Welcome to Hogwarts, the year is 2043; 45 long years have passed since the death of Lord Voldemort. Oh you notice we no longer say 'Who shall not be named' or any of that other non-sense; yeah I guess you could say A LOT has changed. Well let me start off by introducing myself; my name is Blaine Hawk, I am the current Headmaster at this school as well as a Professor.

Let me first start by telling you all that has changed not only in the wizarding world then I will get into the changes within the school. Directly after the death of Lord Voldemort the auror's worked over time to catch all the death eaters that did not their end with death. It has taken a long time but finally they all have been caught. However now instead of being sent to Azkaban; which by the way has been dismantled & the dementors are no longer…um…living. Now the used to be death eaters are forced to work off their debt by digging holes in some remote desert. Whatever, anyways, the only other thing that has changed within the wizarding world is the various little safe houses stationed in all the wizarding towns & even some in the muggle towns. These safe houses are nothing more than regular homes with regular families funded by the Ministry of Magic which allows them to help anyone in need; I.E. a magical child who is dropped off at their door step. This was done so magical children are not tormented & abused like so many others have been in the past. However the downfall with this is that these safe house are NEW therefore there are some magical children out there being raised strictly by humans & probably being treated like crap. Finally, last but not least, a famous wizard opened a vault for witches & wizards going to Hogwarts with no family.

Now onto the real reason why you all are here; nothing on the outside has changed thanks to the magical rebuild but plenty has changed within the castle walls. With new students is also new teachers; the curriculum is the same with one major change. I closed Restricted Section of the Library, taking its place however is a Dark Arts class; a class that I am teaching because I feel that there is no sense in teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts without teaching the students what they need to be prepared for. These are the biggest changes within the castle thus far though we are always updating & changing.

Enough about the changes you will see through out; I've got to get to work on sending out Acceptance Letters to first years & supply lists to everyone else. A single address under the Acceptance Letter list for some reason is standing out to me; the place where Marla Gray-Bell Mortrape lives. Well after a conversation with Dumbledore's portrait I decided I would go see this girl for myself; I knew I recognized the address…this is the same orphanage where Tom Riddle {aka Lord Voldemort} grew up. Will history repeat itself or will everything be okay?

----

Plot:

"The black challenger will tremble. The white herald will ascend. The lion of the north will save the village. In the town of the south, a hawk will receive the palace. The adherent of the snake will rise & scamper. The new snake will be forsaken. A time of war will follow." This is the prophecy that was made just before the start of the Second Wizarding War deep in the heart of the urban jungle. It has traveled far & wide to be heard by the Ministry of Magic; all these years later & they are still trying to understand it.

They have given the task over to many fresh young eye's; the students of Hogwarts have been set with the task to figure out the prophecy in their free time. The Head of Ministry has promised a job within the Ministry to who ever figure's out the prophecy; depending on how long it takes them to figure it out will depend on how good of a job they get. Can you figure out this cryptic message while not allowing your grades to slip & maintaining a healthy social life?

*~*NOTE: All characters will be ORIGIAL*~*​

calligraphic-horizontal-line-1d.png

*~*Quizzes*~*

- How everything will be determined within the play

*Diagon Alley*

Wand

Pet

*Hogwarts*

Sorting Hat

- Side Note: Take the quiz; if you REALLY want to be put into a different house then please send me a screen shot of your results {or an image of some kind} and we can talk.

Patronus

~Optional~

Animagus

-Side Note: Not everyone will have one although you MAY have one in secret. :P

Last edited:
Ohhh I'd be very much interested to join in this. Also with my OC (which stands for Original Character). I am not into the fandom deep enough to play any canons (and even than the only one I'd play is Regulus Black, though he died very young)

hahaha i totally understand :D ya know...I could always tweak the group a bit which would allow EVERYONE to play original characters {OC} ~LOL I feel like I should have known that~ hehehe perhaps instead of starting after the 19 year epilogue like I was thinking maybe....just maybe I should lengthen it a bit more; like 50 years after the death of you know who. :D what do you all think?

I'd prefer playing an OC too. I have so many characters haha.

Though I'm not sure if there's any plot for this rp?

If we can have OC and if there is a plot to the RP I'd be interested

Just a quick plot bunny perhaps. If this is indeed 50 (or more) years after harry potter. Maybe some new group has been formed to clean the magical blood of those unworthy of it (aka no full bloods)? Or that might be too cliché?

History/Setting:

**What do you all think? Don't hold back.**

Welcome to Hogwarts, the year is 2043; 45 long years have passed since the death of Lord Voldemort. Oh you notice we no longer say 'Who shall not be named' or any of that other non-sense; yeah I guess you could say A LOT has changed. Well let me start off by introducing myself; my name is Blaine Hawk, I am the current Headmaster at this school as well as a Professor.

Let me first start by telling you all that has changed not only in the wizarding world then I will get into the changes within the school. Directly after the death of Lord Voldemort the auror's worked over time to catch all the death eaters that did not their end with death. It has taken a long time but finally they all have been caught. However now instead of being sent to Azkaban; which by the way has been dismantled & the dementors are no longer…um…living. Now the used to be death eaters are forced to work off their debt by digging holes in some remote desert. Whatever, anyways, the only other thing that has changed within the wizarding world is the various little safe houses stationed in all the wizarding towns & even some in the muggle towns. These safe houses are nothing more than regular homes with regular families funded by the Ministry of Magic which allows them to help anyone in need; I.E. a magical child who is dropped off at their door step. This was done so magical children are not tormented & abused like so many others have been in the past. However the downfall with this is that these safe house are NEW therefore there are some magical children out there being raised strictly by humans & probably being treated like crap. Finally, last but not least, a famous wizard opened a vault for witches & wizards going to Hogwarts with no family.

Now onto the real reason why you all are here; nothing on the outside has changed thanks to the magical rebuild but plenty has changed within the castle walls. With new students is also new teachers; the curriculum is the same with one major change. I closed Restricted Section of the Library, taking its place however is a Dark Arts class; a class that I am teaching because I feel that there is no sense in teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts without teaching the students what they need to be prepared for. These are the biggest changes within the castle thus far though we are always updating & changing.

Enough about the changes you will see through out; I've got to get to work on sending out Acceptance Letters to first years & supply lists to everyone else. A single address under the Acceptance Letter list for some reason is standing out to me; the place where Marla Gray-Bell Mortrape lives. Well after a conversation with Dumbledore's portrait I decided I would go see this girl for myself; I knew I recognized the address…this is the same orphanage where Tom Riddle {aka Lord Voldemort} grew up. Will history repeat itself or will everything be okay?

Last edited:
Plot:

**What do you all think? Don't hold back.**

Enough about the changes you will see through out; I've got to get to work on sending out Acceptance Letters to first years & supply lists to everyone else. A single address under the Acceptance Letter list for some reason is standing out to me; the place where Marla Gray-Bell Mortrape lives. Well after a conversation with Dumbledore I decided I would go see this girl for myself; I knew I recognized the address…this is the same orphanage where Tom Riddle {aka Lord Voldemort} grew up. Will history repeat itself or will everything be okay?
After reading this, it seems more of letting people know of the current setting rather than the plot itself. Also when you say Dumbledore, who are you referring to? Seeing as the original Dumbledore is well, dead XD

well i would assume people would know a Headmaster can speak to old Headmaster portraits however that can be clarified. and excuse me if I am wrong but isn't a plot telling what has happened over the years in order to leave room for anything to happen within the RP?

well i would assume people would know a Headmaster can speak to old Headmaster portraits however that can be clarified. and excuse me if I am wrong but isn't a plot telling what has happened over the years in order to leave room for anything to happen within the RP?
Ah! I completely forgot about that tbh :P Mb. And that's more of giving people a history/setting understanding. A plot is the main events devised and presented set sequence. It lets the players know what the general idea of whats going to happen in the RP. No details or anything like that but overall arching arc/main idea for the RP

Well....i've never made up anything like that because I figure after the history/setting then anything can happen. so........knowing the history would YOU maybe help me with a plot? hehe

Well....i've never made up anything like that because I figure after the history/setting then anything can happen. so........knowing the history would YOU maybe help me with a plot? hehe
Sorry, I would help ^^; But I got a lot on my plate atm, have to figure out a plot for a RP that fell onto my lap XD

I am intrigued I can help if need be

thank you that would be wonderful - i will see if I can cook up a plot today; but if not then well I will let someone else come up with it haha or at least help me with it. well here I go wish me luck