Hogwarts RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adriana

Original poster
Curious to see if anyone would be interested in a Harry Potter Roleplay that is set after the war so we'd all be playing new characters but not the next gen necessarily because it would only take place maybe a year or so after the war so there's still a lot of coping with everything

But if anyone has other ideas for one I'd be happy to hear them. I'd just like the Roleplay to remain in Hogwarts and not Ilvermony because I'm not fully well versed with that part of the magical world.

Any takers?

Short answer: Yes.
Longer answer: Depending several factors, including posting expectations and frequency, as well as direction, I might commit to this. I am definitely interested, however.

Short answer: Yes.
Longer answer: Depending several factors, including posting expectations and frequency, as well as direction, I might commit to this. I am definitely interested, however.
Well because I know time zones can be an issue I'm not expecting the posts to be very frequent at all, probably one post a day or two if that's manageable, and if that's the case I don't want it to be too detailed, but definitely more than a small paragraph.

As for direction, I will get back to you on that! As soon as I get a proper idea myself haha.

After failing twice to start one of these there is no way I'm saying no.

Reactions: adriana
I am interested, as long as my schedule permits it

Status
Not open for further replies.